Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Springvale

Nick Scali Furniture VIC, Springvale

jane santo

jane santoGippsland, VIC

wonderful young man who helped me with my purchase

the first time i went into your shop a few weeks ago , Steve was very nice and helpful, and so i went back in on the 11 of oct to see him again and order my lounge suite, but when i walked into the store i wasn't impressed with the young woman who dismissed me and pointed me to the service desk she was not very friendly. But then i met Mitchell , what a lovely young man, he helped me had time to have a chat explained everything to me so nicely..id go back again just to have him help me .
luckily i didn't leave because of the woman walking around looking bored and unhappy....

he is a gem thanks
jane santo

Store Locationspringvale

Tony H.

Tony H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent purchase & service

easy to navigate, very satisfied with the table we bought both quality and price it was on sale . The sales person was very helpful and knowledgeable. we really liked the range on display and will be back again

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store Locationspringvale

Great customer service by Alan!

It was easy to navigate the store as we had Alan at the Springvale to help guide us. He wasn’t pushy like sales people usually are and was super helpful with our furniture selections!

Store LocationSpringvale Home Maker Centre

Janitha Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rugs are shedding from Day 1 (Poor quality)

I bought couple of Leather Rugs from Nick Scali, Springvale store and it started shedding since day 1 and gradually shedding increased a lot. It got to a point that we can not even have it in our living area as it spreads the Fur everywhere so we ended up removing it from the floor . I made a complaint to Nick Scali and they sent an inspector after a month and one of the supervisors contacted me and told me that it is normal and they would do nothing about it. This was very disappointing and frustrating. You spend big $$$ for something you can’t even use for an year. Total waste of time and money.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Store LocationSpringvale

Alrian

AlrianMelbourne

Excellent Service

My furniture needed repairing and Carlos, the technician who came to do the repair was very friendly and professional. He rang me to see if it suited me for him to come earlier than planned and it did. He did the repair very well and now my furniture is like new, thanks so much Carlos.

3 weeks processing time to pickup a display rug which was fully paid

I have never come across such a ridiculous setup. When you buy a rug or any item in stock you'd expect to go to their loading dock and pick it up. The sales girl told me there was a long process and it has to go back to their distribution center in Dandenong south (which would take 3 weeks) after which I can go there and pick it up. They work like they were in the 1930's....no wonder [name removed] sold half his shares.

Derek
Derek

Carlas

Everything was good,all fixed , thanks
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 q

Keely

KeelyMelbourne

Terrible

Extremely poor service. Sent us the wrong product. 10/7 before possible resolution. Still waiting exchange. Would not recommend the company

Product not practical

Purchased a concrete table was never advised it needs to be sealed. Got delivered with a scratch lodged a service call to be advised technician any come out for 1 month. So dining table it’s more ruined and now no one returns my call. Went back to shop to be a new buyer with the same table and again never advised the table needs to be sealed. How can they deliver a dinning table and let it leave a warehouse without being fit for purposes. Still waiting on a call from the national sales manager

NidNoiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great couch but... THEY DON'T TAKE THE PACKAGING!!

JPD

JPDGLEN WAVERLEY

Terrible company to deal with, BEWARE!!

Bad customer service

We found Nick Scali service to be rigid, unreasonable and extremely disappointing. We will never use this company ever again. They only consider the short term gain and not consider a customer’s long term potential
Customer as we have been.

Great Furniture

Purchased a couch in store, had few issues after 4 months however technician attended and resolved. Happy with the product and the service.

Helena C

Helena CMelbourne

Warranty review

I recently purchased a lounge suite from Nick Scali. I needed a service call out a few weeks later and was attended to by a friendly technician. Ample notice given as to when appointment would take place and received an SMS on day of service regarding time. Excellent service all round and would recommend to shop at Nick Scali. Definitely shop there again. GREAT SERVICE . THANK YOU.

Ann Anthony

Ann AnthonyVictoria

Fantastic customer service

Had a problem with the lounge set. Called and the lady was quick to getting me the service I required. On the 11th of July, Andrew came by to fix the problem in my lounge set. He is such a lovely person to talk to. He called before he came and he was punctual. He listened attentively to what I had to say, then explained to me what he was going to do. Fixed the problem. So happy to have purchased at Nick Scalli and recommend them highly.

RUTH

RUTHMELBOURNE

NEW LOUNGE AT LAST!

We ordered our new lounge. James helped us out at Springvale and was very patient and efficient. Our lounge arrived on time and the quality is what I expected. The delivery guys were fantastic also! Great experience.

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale

Beautiful sofa, delivery & install slip up, but brilliant follow-up with technician Andrew

Repair of headrest by Andrew

Successful repair of head rest completed in home by Andrew who was punctual, professional, friendly and efficient. We are very pleased and relieved about having this problem fixed after investing a large amount of money on this piece of furniture.