Nick Scali Furniture WA, Cannington

Nick Scali Furniture WA, Cannington

Damaged table

I went to Nick Scali because they pride themselves on quality furniture I received my concrete table and as the weeks went on as I wiped down the table became more and more obvious they had scratched the table and tried to cover it up there a huge dark mark they have obviously tried to buff out and put something on it to make it look not so obvious against the rest of the table but as you start wiping it down it’s starting to reveal the big fault! its extremely obvious this has happened when the table has been made! And Because I didn’t report anything in two days they won’t do anything! Super disappointed! Because it’s one Real obvious massive mark in the concrete! And looks like a cheap table now!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great Service By Dominica

Very prompt approach by Dominica when we entered the store and eager to help with our search for a lounge. She was able to assist with various product information and made very helpful suggestions about different styles. Was courteous and knowledgeable throughout our visit and explained everything while making out the purchase documents. Highly recommend Nick Scali Cannington and the service provided by Dominica was second to none. Thank you.

Katelynd

KatelyndPerth, WA

Outstanding service

Justin was very accomodating to our needs and ssisted us by even moving chairs / benches to help us suit our new concrete table. He went above and beyond and provided excellent service. Thank you so much Justin, we really appreciate all your efforts and we are very happy with our purchases from Nick Scali, Cannington.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture WA, Cannington compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service from Paul

Great service from Paul who helped design a furniture solution in our lounge room with some unconventional dimensions. Couldn’t be happier with the product, selection process and customer service. Thanks again Paul.

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Very happy customer

Fantastic customer service from the second we walked through the door til the transaction was complete. The range of furniture was great, and its amazing quality at a good price.

Terrific

Paul was helpful and informative with a great, non pushy sales attitude. This made our experience much more enjoyable.

I will happily recommend Nick Scali Cannington to family and friends.

Chandra Gunawan

Chandra GunawanPerth, WA

Sofa with electrical headrest

Very happy to purchase a 3 seater sofa with electrical headrest . The sale lady Dominica was very helpful and helping us to choose the right fabric . Nick Scali is a boutique furniture store .

Supportive customer service

Very happy with the customer support. I needed time to understand that the couch I was buying was the right fit for my home and that the colour of the fabric I chose would also be right. Dominica gave me that space and support as well by asking good questions to help me make the right decision with my purchase.

Katie SlompPerth, WA

Dining Table

Got my dining table delivered wrong table top. The hassle to get the right one is like pulling teeth. Also advised I can’t get a refund unless there is a defect. Never will I shop there again.

WNO4506

serpil Yalcin

serpil YalcinPerth, WA

Staff member Paul

Paul was very helpful. He helped us chooses the colors and fabrics with ease with very little time frame we had .We will definitely be back to buy more furniture in future . Thank you Paul , Great customer service

Excellent service

Very excited for our purchase from this store. Paul is very attentive and helpful with anything you might need. Wide ranges of products and good quality. It was a very comfortable and aesthetically pleasing space!

Store LocationCannington WA

Great customer service, fantastic furniture solutions

We loved how spacious the store was and the beautiful collection of furniture on display. Quality products comprising modern and classic pieces of furniture backed by great customer support at the store. I would highly recommend Nick Scali for your furniture needs.

Travis

TravisPerth, WA

Spot on

Salesman Paul was spot on with his knowledge base very helpful in every aspect the Bartolo buffet was of great quality Tasmanian Blackwood certainly made the wife happy with the delivered product ,, we will wait to see when the leather couch arrives if it’s another winner

Store LocationCannington WA

excellent service and product quality

Sales lady Dominica was very attentive to our needs and very helpful. She offered us multiple furniture options and color schemes and showed us the wide range on offer. A very enjoyable shopping experience. Thank you.

Store LocationCannington

Excellent service and great sale price

Paul was a great salesman who responded to my email queries politely and quickly. When i went in store he remembered my name and helped me with information without being pushy. He left me to wander the store and helped with ordering stock. Only issue is how long it takes for furniture to arrive but i was very happy with the sale peice lf the furniture and service so dont mind the wait.

Store LocationCannington Nick Scali
Furniture Shops

Beautiful furniture... Excellent customer service!

The range of furniture at Nick Scali is extensive and amazing. So many beautiful pieces! However the customer service was exceptional! I would highly recommend you visit Justin at the Cannington store.

Tristan G.

Tristan G.Perth, WA

Dominica was fantastic

The Cannington store is well laid out and easy to navigate. The staff Dominica in particular , was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help us choose the best couch . The service was friendly and professional. Dominica showed us why Nick Scali furniture is the best and well worth the money we spent. Thanks for great service Cannington Store.

TubbyPerth, WA

Great service once sale has been made, no followup on delivery

Tubby

After a lengthy talk with Hayden, the summary was to visit Nick Scali store as it's their problem not his.

Very pleasant purchase!!

I am a great believer in dealing with people NOT companies so whilst i have committed to purchase a lounge I consider that I have made the purchase from Dominica, NOT some company called Nick Scalli??

Thank you for your assistance Dominica. Much appreciated.

I now look forward to delivery as promised.

Lyn

LynPerth, WA

Great service and very professional.

Very welcoming as I entered the store without overwhelming me. Gave me time to look around, offered very helpful advise and took the time to understand what I was after. Purchase process very efficient and professional. Clearly states all information needed.