Nick Scali Furniture WA, Cannington

Nick Scali Furniture WA, Cannington

Damian B.

Damian B.Perth, WA

Wonderful customer service and value

Justin was a very helpful consult with a lot of patience and all the information we needed to make a decision. There was no pushy sales, gave us sufficient time and space to discuss issues and come to decisions. Really wonderful experience and we will be back.

Store LocationCannington

Brett was Awesome, so polite so patient

We were in Osborne Park, Sue was very professional as well, but we did not make the decision to buy or not.
In Cannington we found the Sofas as well

Store LocationCannington

Amazing service and great furniture!

Justin was so helpful while we picked out our new dining chairs and remembered us when we came back a few weeks later for a new couch! I only ever go to the Cannington store, the staff are wonderfull and the store layout is so appealing, cant wait for our new couch! Thanks again Justin!

Fantastic service

Such a beautiful range of furniture, it was so hard to choose. A lovely group of staff members at both the Cockburn and Cannington stores, they were very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful! We can't wait to pick up our new tables!

Store LocationVisited Cockburn, purchased at Cannington

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Beautiful furniture and great customer service!

Paul, Brett and Justin, all friendly and helpful! Paul went above and beyond looking at my house plans and measuring out how much room I would have with the table I had chosen. I went back multiple times, the last time with a newborn and toddler and Brett was great at entertaining my active toddler with his secret sticker stash. Would highly recommend Nick Scali Cannington to anyone in the market for furniture.

Mylene

MylenePerth, WA

Great customer service

Was approached by Brett the moment I walked in and he was friendly and knowledgeable. Gave me space to look around on my own and when I finally narrowed down my options for dining tables, he helped me choose the perfect one and it was on sale too. Totally happy with my purchase today.

Store LocationCannington

Great store and excellent staff

I was pleasantly surprised as this was my first visit to a Nick Scali store. I found my perfect lounge at a great price and Justin was very helpful, Thankyou.

Store LocationCannington

Quality furniture with professional people

We arrived at the store with 2 kids, as usual the kids were excited and running around. However Paul was very professional and very patient. Helping us keep the kids company whilst we decided on the dinning chairs. He also listened to our concerns and helped move the chairs to compare colours. Very helpful and informative without being sales pushy. Thanks Paul!

Store LocationCannington WA
Nadia

NadiaPerth, WA

Leather sofa

We were impressed with the quality of sofas available and reasonably priced.
Paul was very informative with product knowledge and a pleasure to do business with. I do recommend nick scali !

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great store, beautiful selection, wonderful staff.

Great selection of tables and furniture at very reasonable prices, I was pleasantly surprised. The major draw card for me other than beautiful furniture was timely delivery. I had looked at a number of other stores and had been advised weeks to months wait on certain items. With Nick Scali everything I liked was in stock and they could deliver and assemble within the week. Would definitely recommend!

Store LocationNick Scali Cannington WA

leather couch

very satisfied with range of quality products. Had a difficult choice to decide which was best for me but Chris was very helpful. I spent 2 hours at the store trying all the sofas.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationO'Connor WA

Excellent Service and Outstanding Quality!

We arrived at the store to find it large and spacious with a fantastic range of lounges which we were looking for.

We were greeted by Brett Who answered all of our questions in relation to the leather recliners we were looking for. We found Brett to be very helpful and extremely knowledgeable.

We ended up choosing two Kylie recliners and are very much looking forward to them being delivered.

We highly recommend this store, all of the sales people there are extremely friendly and welcoming. Thank you Brett we will definitely be back again!

Dean B.

Dean B.Perth, WA

Excellent service and some great furniture

Store LocationNick Scali Furniture WA, Cannington

Ritesh Tyagi

Ritesh TyagiPerth, WA

Quite informative and honest

My dealing with Chris in the store was pleasant. He was honest and informative in his suggestions. There was no unnecessary urgency on purchase, which helped me selecting product i wanted after giving it suitable amount of time

Nathan

NathanPerth, WA

Great customer service and quality we can't fault

We were served by Paul and Brett in the Cannington store and they were great. We went to a few other places but the service and the quality of furniture in Nick Scali were the best. Paul was very helpful and not pushy at all. He gave us time to look around and did not hover.

Jacob

JacobPerth, WA

We finally found our lounge.

We have been in the search for the perfect lounge for years , that search I believe is over. The moment we set foot in to the Nick Scali Showroom Cannington, Paul our sales person that day was very helpful and friendly, we've felt very comfortable and we were shown many different models, until we saw the perfect fit for our family the Zayden , we thought definitely we'll be back, and we did the very next week. That lounge needed a TV cabinet to match and Paul help us find the perfect match, the Bartolo, We can't wait to have them both in our TV room, Thanks to Paul and the other staff for the great service, We'll definitely be back for more.

Store LocationCannington Showroom

gorettio

gorettioPerth, WA

Great customer service

We went to the Cannington store its nicely laid out so you can actually see the furniture all the salesmen were polite and no pushy sales talk when we were ready to talk about a purchase we got Chris to help us he was very knowledgeable about the products asked lots of questions about what and where the lounge would fit in he gave us the measurements and we actually went back a week later to purchase two leather lounges from him and he remembered us
Although we have not had delivery yet Chris has already emailed us and still offering any help if needed
I would say his customer service is excellent and the products in the store are good quality I will go back again to Chris if I decide to purchase any more furniture

Store LocationCannington WA

Perfect chair

The Bendigo chair is perfect fit for my house. The customer service was fantastic. The pick up from Malaga was a great experience (except my Satnav needs updating)
First time in the Cannington store and will be going back!

Most comfortable lounge

It’s a lovely store & the salesman Paul was excellent. He was not too pushy but very helpful. We’re very happy with our purchase & cant wait for it to arrive. I would recommend Nick Scali if you are after a quality lounge.

Outstanding service by Chris

Chris was friendly, knowledgeable and had great attention to detail. He showed us a number of different lounges and encouraged us to find the one that suited us most. He took time, we didn't feel rushed and he stayed way after closing to ensure we were well informed and the service was consistent from beginning to end.