Nick Scali Furniture WA, Cannington

Michael B.

Michael B.Perth, WA

Very pleasantly surprised

Nice service

Shopping was a pleasant experience and without any pressure. We are now waiting for deliveries to arrive and be scheduled.

Patient and understanding

My husband and I visited your store in Cannington WA two days in a row and were pleasantly surprised by the help and service received. Paul in particular made us feel welcome and was very patient with our many questions. He helped us measure the furniture many times to ensure it fitted into out new home. We can't recommend NickScalli and his team more highly.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture WA, Cannington compares to other Furniture Shops

Awesome service

First time at Nick Scali and it was such a great experience. Great range of furniture that was nicely laid out, you didn't feel crammed in. Awesome customer service from Dominica. She explained how it all worked at Nick Scali and gave us great options for the type of sofa we were looking for without being pushy. She was so great that In the end we bought a sofa and can't wait for it to be delivered. Definitely recommend this store and Dominica!

Sapphire B.

Sapphire B.Perth, WA

Great customer service

Great range of products.
Store was easy to navigate.
We ordered a new couch today thanks to Paul, who was really attentive and looked after us. His method was really informative but not pushy, which we liked.

Unbelievable service

We visited to look at lounge suites and were really impressed with how casual and pleasant Dominica was. There was no heavy sell whatsoever and she knew answers to every question we had. What’s more, a month later when we wanted a second look at the Suite, we walked in to a big smile and Dominica actually remembering our names based off a 5 minute interaction over a month earlier. Her friendly and personal touch sealed the deal and we purchased the lounge suite.

Fridge Magnet

Fridge MagnetPerth, WA

Excellent service

Lovely store with a good range on offer. Excellent customer service from Paul. He gave good advice and helped us make our choice without being pushy! I would definitely shop here again.

Exceptional Customer Service

Paul was just fantastic to deal with ! Went over and above helping us find the right size , fabric and design for our lounge. The thing I enjoyed most about my experience was Paul’s clear knowledge experience with furnishings. He was so genuine and helpful , pleasant to talk with and made the process stress free ! I would buy from Paul again in the future ... so happy !

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Everything is perfect until you buy something! After sale support non existent. 2 weeks after buying a sofa (delivery 10/12 weeks) price dropped and they did not match it. Store manager PROMISED a store credit, after a month a new manager said it was not possible because the price dropped after 3 days from purchase. They charged an extra delivery fee for the coffe table although we asked to deliver all together. I will never buy anything from them in the future!!!!

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Spur

SpurPerth, WA

Great non pushy service

We were impressed by the amount of choice in the store but mostly impressed by the non pushy sales staff. There is often a fine line between feeling ignored and feeling bugged by sales people. The team here were available to help, offered to help but were equally happy to let people browse. We dealt with Paul and he was great to deal with, very personable and very helpful. Looking forward to getting our new sofa.

Store LocationCannington Western Australia

Excellent customer service and product knowledge

Dominica was very helpful in finalizing our selection once deciding on the lounge suite we liked. Fabric type to colour swatches and finalizing payment.
Highly recommend her to anyone looking for furniture

Store LocationCannington wa
Joanna Ryan

Joanna RyanMid West, WA

Good Service From Peter

It was easy to navigate the store and locate the items that I was interested in. Peter was able to help me refine my choices, whilst giving relevant product information to assist my decision. I am looking forward to receiving my lounges. Thankyou.

Toby Millar

Toby MillarPerth, WA

Great service and steal!

The store was very easy to navigate. Was satisfied with the range and the quality of the product is first class. Chris helped me out, he was very helpful and friendly. Make me very comfortable and was reassuring. He made the buying process very easy and his friendly nature helped sealed the deal. Thank you Chris!

Store LocationCannington, WA

Excellent service, assistance and advice

Haven't received product yet but had great service in assisting me to choose and purchase my furniture. Very friendly and professional making it a pleasant and non pressured experience. Thank you.

Young

YoungPerth, WA

Happy service and staff

The staffs are really helpful. I really enjoyed with them. I love the products as well. I can't wait to get my new couches. Hope I had them soon. Thanks

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Lyn

LynPerth, WA

Enjoyed the huge range to choose from and excellent service from Paul

Paul introduced himself and guided me to the furniture I was looking for. He was extremely helpful with his product knowledge and very patient with me in helping me to make my decision.
Totally enjoyed my shopping experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationCannington, Western Australia.
Donna

DonnaPerth, WA

A fantastic range of beautiful sofas. The lady who served us (Dominica) was very helpful. We didn’t feel at all pressured and she was ver patient helping us to decide on colours and fabric.

Ryan

RyanPerth, WA

Great sales experience

Brett from Nick Scali was an amazing sales guy. Professional with a great interaction with my kids and made us feel comfortable from as soon as we walked in. Very informative with colours and design, Brett knew his product exceptionally well. Very satisfied with our whole experience , we will be recommending our friends to go through Brett at Nick Scali.

Gina

GinaPerth, WA

Wonderful & smooth shopping experience!

Store LocationCannington WA

We're loving our new couch. It's exactly what we were looking for.

Dominica was a pleasant and knowledgeable saleswoman. We came back twice until we decided on the right couch with the right configuration. She was patient and gave us space to discuss the options, making good suggestions as well.

Delivery and setting up was a smooth process. Communication has been good, especially with Dominica.

We did get some confusing information in regards to payment, but it didn't effect the overall process. The online tool to look up stage of delivery wouldn't work anymore once the confirmation SMS was sent.

The only annoying thing is being left with those huge boxes to deal with.

We're very happy with the quality and functionality of our new couch.