Nick Scali Furniture WA, Jandakot

Nick Scali Furniture WA, Jandakot

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (51)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (76%) · Not as advertised (24%)
Paul

PaulSouth West, WA

No update from Nick Scali after handling out the deposit.

I haven't received any update from Nick Scali since placing the order on Jan 12, 2020.
I understand the current pandemic flu situation but a courtesy email as a minimum should be communicated to your customer. Nick Scali committed to me to contact me after 6 weeks after I pay my deposit on one of their product but didn't get any feedback since getting my DEPOSIT!

Leanne Chaproniere

Leanne ChapronierePerth, WA

Paul is a good salesperson . He acknowledged me, asked what I wanted, pointed me in the right direction and sold!

All your products are exceptional and well made. The only thing stopping us from buying was price.This last sale tipped us and the delivery time was the clincher. Good sale

Store LocationCockburn central
C H

C HPerth, WA

Taha is the greatest!

Taha needs to be the Welcoming face of every Nickscali store! Taha’s communication skills, product knowledge and helpfulness are incredible and his retail/sales experience has been the best I have encountered in years. thank you Taha!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture WA, Jandakot compares to other Furniture Shops

Sunshine

SunshineWestern Australia

Great all round !

Lovely selection of furniture.
Had very helpful Staff that made me feel relaxed and gave me space to make my selection without any pressure , I was give some good advice to help me make my final decision.

Store LocationCockburn
Chez

ChezPerth, WA

Good service

Made very welcome without feeling harassed..store manager was helpful & not pushy. I’m very happy with my product. Thank you. Enjoyed my visit very much..

debb73

debb73South West, WA

Great quality

Enjoyed entering a showroom and being able to clearly see the furniture, as well as walk around. Attentive staff ready to answer any queries, without feeling harassed. Quality, well made furniture.

Store LocationNick Scali Jandakot
Blake

BlakePerth, WA

Great furniture but not pickup option

Although I can't fault any of the furniture, they definently need to work on delivery/pickup options. We recently purchased a round swivel chair and got told we cannot pickup from the warehouse and we had to pay the $75 delivery fee and have it delivered. For me that is a deal breaker and I would have walked away but lucky for Nick Scali my other half insisted on getting it. The last time I shopped there I was given an option to pickup but now I'm told not anymore.

This is so backwards and definently needs working on.

Mick sciorio

Mick sciorioPerth, WA

Good furniture, delivery system needs major work

Store LocationCockburn
HappyClient

HappyClientPerth, WA

Atlanta Lounge excellent delivery service

Our Atlanta Lounge got delivered today, not only the protecting packaging was outstanding but the delivery driver Jamie and his mate did an amazing job unwrapping the lounge and washing their hands before touching any of the fabric. Very friendly and professional people. I hope they will always deliver every product we get from Nick Scali.

Store LocationNick Scali Jandakot

Very helpful

Peter was very helpful on our numerous visits to the shop - he helped us to find exactly what we needed for our sofa and our specific need - even when it wasn’t shown in the brochure!

mick

mick

Excellent Service.

Very easy to deal with. Quick return on ordered goods. Beautiful furniture. Excellent service. I will come back. Follow up final payments from Taha were very well done.
Can’t wait to pick up and unwrap my sofa.

J   G H

J G HPerth, WA

Great one Taha left us to browse then available when needed

DJ B.

DJ B.Perth, WA

Great staff - knew when to give us space.

Taha was great. He let us know he was available and then gave us space to browse at our own pleasure. When we eventually needed help he had all the information. A pleasure to do business with. The wait time for furniture build is long, but this was made clear from the get-go, so at least our expectations were properly managed. Looking forward to receiving our new Nick Scali furniture. :)

Store LocationCockburn Central
Anita

AnitaPerth, WA

Great staff

We would like to state that we were very happy with the service after our recent visit and purchase.
Taha was an extremely helpful and not pushy sales guy, also very friendly and his attention to detail after purchase (that being the stapling of our invoices exactly :) was a good laugh.

Excellent customer service

Peter was excellent with his knowledge of the products purchased and very thorough with the purchasing process... the store was very clean and well set out all staff very friendly

Rob

Rob

A different, better furniture shopping experience.

Very friendly staff made sure we had the right info to pick our furniture and pointed us to similar styles to consider.
Lots of fabric options to match our style.
Staff were not pushy - it was a pleasant experience

Exceptional customer service!

Thank you Aseel and Louis for your patient, knowledgeable and helpful service!! I will definitely be back to do business with this store.
Great products and very good quality! Recommend 100%

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Exactly what was looking for and great service

Store was very easy to get around and look at different items staff are very pleasant and helpful were very satisfied with the quality of the products available Also advise the couch would be assembled on delivery

Store LocationThree seater couches

Exemplary service.

From the very initial encounter we had with your host Mr Peter Tripoli we were very impressed with his knowledge and his ability to help us buy the sofa we wanted.

Store LocationJandakot WA
Jelena

JelenaPerth, WA

Good salesman

The store was a typical furniture shop with the difference being a conscientious salesman Peter who welcomed us almost immediately. I was in no hurry for a sofa purchase but Peter was so convincing, I made a deal. I haven't received said sofa as yet so I cant comment on much else but I was happy with Peter's recommendations