Nick Scali Furniture WA, Jandakot

Nick Scali Furniture WA, Jandakot

Amazing April

After many many weekends of wandering around the store and debating when to order our furniture, to time it with the completion of our home build, we finally did so today. Through all our visits, April was there with advice and patience, making sure we were fully knowledgeable about everything we were looking at, and how long it would all take. She was so friendly every time we were there and always greeted us with a warm and genuine smile. Thanks so much for all your help, April! Love Angie and Jesse

Store LocationJandakot, Perth

Amazing customer service from April!

Huge thank you to April for her patience. April happily worked through options of couches and configurations and fabrics and nothing was too much trouble. Was a pleasure to place my order today!

Candice M.

Candice M.Perth, WA

Perfect Service

April's service was perfect today at Jandakot. She listened to everything I was looking for and helped me find the most perfect lounge. There was no steering away for an upgrade or alternative. Thank you April!

Store LocationJandakot WA
Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture WA, Jandakot compares to other Furniture Shops

Excellent service. Very friendly

This store isnt out closest one but we were in the area for other reasons and decided to duck in. Store manager Taha was extremely helpful, spent a lot of time running through options, opinions and popular items. Found what we wanted and he was really good with showcasing colours, fabrics and layouts. Went home to measure out dimensions and once we decided on what we wanted, went back to Taha instead of our closer store because of how comfortable we felt with his service. Would definitely recommend.

Lisa

LisaPeel, WA

Delivered on time & exactly as anticipated

Very happy with the advice Peter from Jandakot gave us when choosing our lounge. Also very happy that the lounge arrived at the agreed date - the delivery service was great - polite - asked me how I wanted it set up ... professional people from purchase to delivery.

Store LocationJandakot

Taha and Tess were great!

The sales people in store Taha and Tess were great and very patient waiting for my decision on which lounge to buy. I Will definitely return for my next purchase.

Store LocationJandakot WA
Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Helpful and informative.

Thanks to Taha for a great shopping experience, he was informative and helpful without being pushy and was able to guide us to a product option at our price point and that suited our needs.

Wendy W.

Wendy W.Perth, WA

First class service.

Taha service was fantastic. He was very patient with me changing my decisions and helping me with different options.
Highly recommend him to any family or friends in the future.
A credit to your company.

Paul

PaulSouth West, WA

No update from Nick Scali after handling out the deposit.

I haven't received any update from Nick Scali since placing the order on Jan 12, 2020.
I understand the current pandemic flu situation but a courtesy email as a minimum should be communicated to your customer. Nick Scali committed to me to contact me after 6 weeks after I pay my deposit on one of their product but didn't get any feedback since getting my DEPOSIT!

Leanne Chaproniere

Leanne ChapronierePerth, WA

Paul is a good salesperson . He acknowledged me, asked what I wanted, pointed me in the right direction and sold!

All your products are exceptional and well made. The only thing stopping us from buying was price.This last sale tipped us and the delivery time was the clincher. Good sale

Store LocationCockburn central
C H

C HPerth, WA

Taha is the greatest!

Taha needs to be the Welcoming face of every Nickscali store! Taha’s communication skills, product knowledge and helpfulness are incredible and his retail/sales experience has been the best I have encountered in years. thank you Taha!

Sunshine

SunshineWestern Australia

Great all round !

Lovely selection of furniture.
Had very helpful Staff that made me feel relaxed and gave me space to make my selection without any pressure , I was give some good advice to help me make my final decision.

Store LocationCockburn
Chez

ChezPerth, WA

Good service

Made very welcome without feeling harassed..store manager was helpful & not pushy. I’m very happy with my product. Thank you. Enjoyed my visit very much..

debb73

debb73South West, WA

Great quality

Enjoyed entering a showroom and being able to clearly see the furniture, as well as walk around. Attentive staff ready to answer any queries, without feeling harassed. Quality, well made furniture.

Store LocationNick Scali Jandakot
Blake

BlakePerth, WA

Great furniture but not pickup option

Although I can't fault any of the furniture, they definently need to work on delivery/pickup options. We recently purchased a round swivel chair and got told we cannot pickup from the warehouse and we had to pay the $75 delivery fee and have it delivered. For me that is a deal breaker and I would have walked away but lucky for Nick Scali my other half insisted on getting it. The last time I shopped there I was given an option to pickup but now I'm told not anymore.

This is so backwards and definently needs working on.

Mick sciorio

Mick sciorioPerth, WA

Good furniture, delivery system needs major work

Store LocationCockburn
HappyClient

HappyClientPerth, WA

Atlanta Lounge excellent delivery service

Our Atlanta Lounge got delivered today, not only the protecting packaging was outstanding but the delivery driver Jamie and his mate did an amazing job unwrapping the lounge and washing their hands before touching any of the fabric. Very friendly and professional people. I hope they will always deliver every product we get from Nick Scali.

Store LocationNick Scali Jandakot

Very helpful

Peter was very helpful on our numerous visits to the shop - he helped us to find exactly what we needed for our sofa and our specific need - even when it wasn’t shown in the brochure!

mick

mick

Excellent Service.

Very easy to deal with. Quick return on ordered goods. Beautiful furniture. Excellent service. I will come back. Follow up final payments from Taha were very well done.
Can’t wait to pick up and unwrap my sofa.

J   G H

J G HPerth, WA

Great one Taha left us to browse then available when needed

Taha was great. He let us know he was available and then gave us space to browse at our own pleasure. When we eventually needed help he had all the information.