Nick Scali Furniture WA, Osborne Park

4.4

Janet

JanetPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Thank you Lydia Wong for making our purchase experience a pleasure. Your enthusiasm shines through and you ensured we understood everything about the transaction, from slection to delivery and installation.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA

Sladana was just amazing!!

Great customer service and knowledge of all the products. Definitely recommending Sladana, she was also very friendly. What i really liked about her she is that wasn’t pushy at all, and answered all our questions.

Store LocationNick Scali Perth Clearance Outlet

Great Service by Lydia Wong

Lydia showed us a variety of sofas to choose from
There were a number for us to choose from that we liked
The sofa was excellent
The sofa was easy to assemble
Lydia was very helpful

Store LocationOsbourne park
Furniture Shops

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture WA, Osborne Park compares to other Furniture Shops

A big thank you to Lydia at Osborne Park who provided great service throughout the sales process. Was excellent to deal with in store and provided valuable updates up to delivery!

Barb H

Barb HPerth, WA

Quality product

Very happy with my purchase, elegance and comfort combined. A big thank you to Svetlana who let me browse until I found the piece I wanted, and then was so very helpful in getting the business done. This was my first visit to any of your stores, and I certainly wasn't disappointed.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationNick Scali Clearance Store, Osborne Park

Got a great quality dinning set and couches from them. Good service and diliver and fantastic product

All good. The quality of good is good at excellent price. I am glad that I stumbled into this store. I would highly recommend this seconds store. But not seconds quality.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationInnaloo
Mark K

Mark KPerth, WA

Very happy with the service provided by sue. She made sure that we made the right selection after numerous visits. Thanks so much for your help and patience as we have made a great decision.

Great customer service!

Really enjoyed shopping at Nick Scali perth store in scarbourgh as I dealt with Carl who wasn’t pushy but instead helpful and understanding on our needs- he helped us get a great deal!

Product Appearance As advertised

Exceptional service at Osborne park!

Store LocationOsborne park

Liz D.

Liz D.Perth, WA

Professional service

We have purchased furniture from this store a few times before and have always had exceptional service, when I walked in a few days ago I was again impressed with Carl’s service, professional and made our decision easy.
We can’t wait to receive our new couch!

Store LocationOsborne Park Perth

RodPerth, WA

Poor quality Recliner broke down 3 times in 5 months

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Rod

After making an assurance to investigate and resolve my complaint the Nick Scali representative was all talk and no response. The customer service is non existent. Do your homework first. I will never enter their business again.

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Finding the perfect pieces for our new home was a breeze!

We were met by the very enthusiastic Lydia. She was patient and flexible in helping us select the perfect lounge for delivery to our new home, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We will be back for her help with furniture for the rest of our home!

Great Customer Service

I really like the layout of the showroom. There are so many beautiful choices yet it feels comfortable and un-cluttered. Lydia was really patient as I took a long time considering my options. Her friendly nature and good product knowledge made for a great shopping experience. I purchased what I can say is the most comfortable couch I've ever sat on and I can't wait for my delivery.

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Very helpful

We were surprised with the quantity of electric recliners in the store and being specific with our needs Leanne was very helpful and pointed out to us the choices we could look at
Very friendly service.

Isla

IslaSouth West, WA

Great customer service

Jackie really knew all the different couches and where they were in the massive shop! She helped mum and dad through all the choices to find the right one for our house, while my sister fell asleep!

Kath

KathPerth, WA

Ash was awesome

We have just spent most of the afternoon helping my mum and dad furnish their new house. Our experience was fantastic and Ash who helped us was awesome. A potentially very difficult situation was made easy and not stressful at all. Thanks to Ash for his time, honest opinion and efficient approach.

Highly recommend Ash and the Osborne Park Team

anika_s

anika_sPerth, WA

Very helpful!

Lydia was extremely helpful and quick with sorting out the purchase! Would happily return for her advice! Payment was easy and quick even though she was very busy helping multiple people!

Super helpful

Sales professional (Lydia) was fantastic. Knowledgeable, reassuring and great taste! Patient as we vasilated in our decision making and had loads of great ideas and suggestions. Very happy with purchase

Ric R.

Ric R.Perth, WA

Best sales lady ever

Lydia is the best! Fun and intuitive, she managed to get my design and colours right and even encouraged me to go a bit wild with the Judo chair! Love it! Now just have to wait for delivery. Thanks Osborne Park team!

Judy S

Judy SPerth, WA

Purchase Furniture

Sue, Osborne Park rooms, was awesome; her interior design knowledge proved very helpful. You're a keeper! Living room, bedroom, lounge room furniture chosen quickly (paperwork took the longest).
Thank you.