275 questions from our users

Will H

Will Hasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Hi, I have a Nick Scali electric recliner that is stuck in the fully extended position. The electric charger’s light is flashing green (not constant green). Please help. Thanks, Will

Hi Will,

I am sorry to hear of your concern.

You can lodge a ticket through our ticketing system on our website. To do this, please complete the form below. Once complete an experienced service representative will be in contact to investigate further with you.

Alternatively, I'd recommend contacting our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our Service team will be happy to look into your concerns with you and offer advice and assistance on how you can address this. Please note, our Service team are available Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm (AEST), and will respond to your query within these hours.

If I can assist you any further, please let me know!

Christine

Megan S

Megan Sasked

Nick Scali Furniture

About to buy the Spencer lounge, is the height measurement the arms or the top of the sofa cushion?

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Megan! The height measurement of the lounge is from the floor to the top of the back sofa cushion. Let me know if I can assist you any further! Kind regards, Sally NS Customer Care

Diane K.

Diane K.asked

Nick Scali Furniture

My grandson drew on the lounge with white board marker what can I do

Hi Diane,

Thank you for reaching out.

If I can assist you any further, please let me know!

Kind regards,

Gai M

Gai Masked

Nick Scali Furniture

I am interested in purchasing three pieces from the Agoura range, but am hesitating because there was a disclaimer and advice note on the table in store, about the risk of stains occurring if the furniture wasn't polished with an appropriate sealer.

I would prefer the furniture be finished with a polyurethane or something similar.
Would it be appropriate to bring along some red wine etc just to test out how susceptible to stains it really is? Perhaps an off-cut piece.

C C

C Casked

Nick Scali Furniture

Anyone purchased the Julio or Volante leather sofas with electric recliner? Interested in feedback prior to my purchase. Thank you.

SunCoastasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Hi there, we purchased a lounge sofa about 8 weeks ago and it is yet to be delivered. I have noticed on your Website that the same lounge is now a a thousand dollars less in price due the end of winter sale being extended. When we went into the store for the end of winter sale other products were on sale besides the lounge we purchased however ,it has a reduced sale price now. Can nicki Scali consider reducing the price to the current sale price since it has only been 8 weeks

Hi there!
I am happy to pass your request along to the showroom in which you made your purchase. For me to do this, I will need your order number or contact number that may have been associated with your order. If you would prefer not to share this information here, please send an email to feedback@nickscali.com.au with the above request.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kindest,

SunCoast

Thank you Sally for your response, I shall send you my contact details. Can you please confirm if it is true that Nick Scali don’t offer price matches like any other big store brands in Australia. I spoke to John from Nick Scali Moorychdore here Sunshine Coast over the weekend and he told me that he was going to follow up with the head office. I rang today and I was told he was off until Saturday however , I managed to talk to Troy. According to Troy The only thing I can get is 500 dollars voucher for future Nick Scali purchases, is this the Nicki Scali way??

Tania

Taniaasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Hi, We are considering purchasing the Mazara modular couch for Nick Scali. Has anyone bought one and have any feedback? Thanks

Farah M
Farah M

Hi Tania

I really wouldn’t recommend it. I have purchased a lounge and bed from Nick Scali and experienced horrific customer service on both occasions.

On the 8th august, we purchased a lounge from nick scali and they promise a 9-11 week delivery. The store manager at Caringbah who sold it to us did tell us there could be a potential 2 week delay because of COVID which would make it maximum 13 weeks. It’s been 11 weeks now and my couch is still in manufacturing and is due to arrive outside the 13 week time frame. When I told the store I wanted to cancel and wished for a refund , I was told I would forego my deposit. When I pointed out that the couch would arrive outside the 13 week time frame, I was told to look at the back of the form we signed. Clause 4 of the back of this form says that any delays do not allow the customer to cancel their order and nick scali will not be liable. Not only is this not legally binding because it would mean nick scali would have unilateral control over the contract despite their own non performance of the contract, but I was shocked that this is the response their staff would use when the delivery date and rights under Australian consumer law were brought into question. I was also told by the store manager to pursue legal options but to make sure I cancel my order first so he could cover himself.

This is on top of delays I had with a bed I purchased where I was told it would get delivered on September 4th only for me to chase them after hearing nothing about a delivery. Eventually, after time with so many people on the phone, i managed to sort out the delivery which was incredibly delayed.

You pay thousands of dollars for a seemingly high end service where they are supposedly meant to update you on the status of your order but it’s nothing but a mess! Cheap service and systems, poorly trained staff and full of hidden clauses that aren’t even legal that they use to bully customers so that they don’t cancel. I hope you don’t go ahead and purchase as I only wish I was warned as such.

Dave
Dave

Likewise, please stay away from Nick Scali. Commitment is a word that doesn’t reflect in their dictionary. I have paid advance for a lounge 3 months back and it’s still in Manufacturing with a forever changing delivery date.

Kelly W.
Kelly W.

I'm having similar problems - ordered couch and ottaman in August, likely delivery date has moved by more 8 weeks, was expected this week now being delivered at end of December - going to lodge a complaint with NSW Fair Trading. Rubbish customer service

Rach

Rachasked

Furniture Repair Service

we purchased the Cooper FRC and Arcacia Dining Table about 12 months ago and we are very happy with it. Unfortunately there is a small very dark scratch/damage in the centre of the table, is there a way to get this table top repaired?

Hi Rach,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please contact our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our service team will be happy to look into your concern and offer advice and assistance on how you can address this.

Should you have any other queries going forward, please don't hesitate to contact us via feedback@nickscali.com.au

Megan Cridland

Megan Cridlandasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Reading reviews we received text message to say delivery fee must be paid by card with surcharge also all packing material will not be taken away ( also we were prepared to pick up goods but told not possible ) will be interesting to see when delivery comes on Thursday also we were told delivery would be 22nd Sept as in stock , then received message to say delivery would be 15th October . In store service was excellent but that is where it ended . Very Dissapointing

Danielle G
Danielle G

You can pay cash instead of card for delivery I believe. Also, the lovely delivery people don’t control stock delays. I also think Nick Scali staff can’t control warfie strikes.

Liz

Lizasked

Delivery Service

Hi there. Yesterday we received a new four-seater lounge from Nick Scali, which so far we are quite happy with, despite the several months' wait for delivery. I was somewhat shocked, however, that it was delivered in a HUGE cardboard box and packaging, and though the delivery guys unpacked our lounge and placed it where we wanted it, the extraordinary packaging was left for us to deal with (luckily we have a front yard for it to fit in - I can't imagine what people with smaller dwellings do?).

Months ago, when our sales guys warned me it would be up to us to take care of the packaging, it was never mentioned this would include a very hefty cardboard box the size of a telephone booth! I note your website says "Our delivery teams will leave all packaging behind to enable our valued clients to play a part in the recycling of these plastic and primarily cardboard items." I mean, seriously, Nick Scali Ltd, "...to enable our valued clients to play a part in the recycling..."? Please.

My question is, do you really think your customers, who are paying thousands and thousands of dollars for your product, as well as additional delivery fees, deserve to be brushed off so condescendingly? I note in your responses to similar complaints, after a weak explanation of the WHS for your delivery guys, you continue "I do want to let you know that this is an area we are aware of and we are always looking to improve our service for our customers." Can I ask, if you have been aware of it for some time, what are you actually doing to improve this part of the service for customers?

It has cost us, your customers, more time and money to deal with the cardboard left behind from our paid-for delivery. I have never had this kind of packaging left behind by other furniture suppliers. It is such a shame that after pleasant dealings with the Nick Scali sales team, the quality furniture and even the friendly delivery team, the shine has been taken off our purchase because of the clumsy and unfair way we are left to deal with massive packaging at the tail end. "Play a part in recycling", pfft. Perhaps Nick Scali Ltd could lead the way with a recycling program of their own and not place this impost on their customers?

Hi Liz,

I'm very sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with your experience regarding the packaging and plastic.

We offer a service whereby we install and assemble your furniture where you specify and move the old furniture out of the way if required. However, as stated on your order and on our website, we do not take the packaging and plastic away from our customers' homes as our drivers make consecutive deliveries and it is a Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) issue for them to have things like plastic and cardboard strewn over the floor of the truck when they're lifting sizable goods.

However, I do want to let you know that this is an area we are aware of and we are always looking to improve our service for our customers. As such, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Samantha F.
Samantha F.

I agree I purchased a massive corner lounge and was left with a box I could barely move myself. Ended up cutting it up and slowly putting some into my recycling but it was taking ages so ended up covering my front garden with it to keep the weeds out. You’d think they could cover the cost of removing the packaging in the ridiculously high prices.

Greg lilillington

Greg lilillingtonasked

QLD, Robina

What time does the stone open today

Hi Greg,

Thank you for reaching out!

Our Robina showroom is open from 10 am - 5 pm today!

I hope this helps, feel free to contact us via feedback@nickscali.com.au if you have any other queries going forward.

Ray Schollar

Ray Schollarasked

Furniture Repair Service

Our recline chairs have been broken for years.
How do I get our these repaired. Purchased 4/10/2010 Code B9818
IAN 2 seater with recliners and two IAN single recliners. The think the cables and springs need to be replaced. One of the 2 seater recliners does work, but 3 do not.
Thanks for any help you can provide. Ray SCHOLLAR

Hi Ray,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please contact our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our service team will be happy to look into and assist you with your concern and offer advice and assistance on how you can address this.

Lucyasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Can you remove the covers from the Spencer lounge and wash them ?

Emmanuel
Emmanuel

No sure but those dodgy sales people at NS are not trustworthy suggest give Kayla from St Luke’s a call

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for reaching out!

We do not recommend washing the Spencer lounge covers as this may alter their colour.

If you would like advice on how to proceed with cleaning your lounge, I'd recommend contacting our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our Service team will be happy to look into your concerns with you and offer advice and assistance on how you can address this. Please note, our Service team are available Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm (AEST), and will respond to your query within these hours.

Please reach out if I can assist you any further.

Kindest,

Regards

Ronnie

Ronnieasked

Nick Scali Furniture

We purchased the Alicanto Terrazzo dining table as floor stock and I inspected the item during at least 4 visits to the store. I saw no blemishes on the table at any visit. The table came Tuesday. The delivery guys were not strong enough to carry the table upstairs so it is now lying on a mattress downstairs. When I rang the store the district manager told me that they only have two guys for delivery so it is our problem. We should contact a removalist.

On turning on the light on the Tuesday night downstairs I noticed a large stain on the table that I had not seen earlier. I contacted the store who advised that there's nothing they can do. On further pushing they told me to email in the photos and they will put in a service claim but "keep in mind our delivery guys can't come back and collect it for a month".

We have my son's 21st this Saturday night (albeit for 10) and there is no dining table. Its downstairs on a mattress and doesn't look like moving anywhere soon.

Please advise what recourse is available.

Rhonda

I have photos of in the store and at home.

Melasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Evening I have a 4 seater Celia lounge purchased in December 2017 a move to a new residence and unexpected bulk head has deemed it useless is there anyway we can remove the arms of the lounge in order to make it fit through the lounge room entrance? With thanks

Hi Mel,

Thank you for reaching out!

I'd recommend having a chat with our service team on 1300 880 370. Our service team will be happy to look into your query with you and offer recommendations and advice on how you can address this.

Should you have any other queries or concerns going forward, please don't hesitate to contact us via feedback@nickscali.com.au

Thankyou

Katie D

Katie Dasked

Nick Scali Furniture

We would like a sample of fabric that we have chosen for a lounge we want to order so we can take to our home and make sure it is the correct toning to go with the carpet. Is this possible?

Hi Katie,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please contact our online sales team via onlinesales@nickscali.com.au - the team are currently sending out selected fabric samples.

Should you have any other queries or concerns going forward, please don't hesitate to contact me via feedback@nickscali.com.au

Cassie

Cassieasked

Furniture Repair Service

I have a lounge that is 12 months old and it has significantly worn in some areas. It shouldn’t wear this much and the cushion is so soft now you can feel the wood frame when you sit in the corner. It was such a big purchase. What can be done?

Hi Cassie,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send us an email via feedback@nickscali.com.au so we can have our service team look into this matter with you.

I hope to hear from you.

Manu

Manuasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Is there a way to change the fabric of our lounges? We have a 2.5 seater and 3 seater cassidy. It’s 2.5 years old and we have been living with a colour we don’t like. Would it cost too much to get it changed?

Hi Manu,

Thank you for reaching out!

I'd recommend researching upholstery services in your area to see what options are available to you. Alternatively, for further advice, feel free to contact our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service.

Melasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Sofas arrived last week - defected and unable to use. Raised a service ticket 5 days but no response!!! I’ve called, chatted online and even went to store. Nothing!!

Come on Nick Scali. What happened to your SLA of responding within 2 business days.

I have two very expensive sofas which are unable to be used due to not fit for purpose and defected! Someone please call me

Shocking customer service so far

Hi Mel,

I'm sorry to hear of your concern and if no one has come back to you as yet.

Please send us an email with your order details to us via feedback@nickscali.com.au so we can look into this as a matter of urgency for you.

I hope to hear from you.

Dee B

Dee Basked

Hi there,
I received my Roula couches about 2 weeks ago, and I just noticed that the edge of timber base has already chipped off. How is that possible? Is there a way to fix it?

Hi Dee,

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment.

I'd like to personally follow this up for you and organise a repair. Please reach out to me with your order number and personal information you provided at the point of sales at feedback@nickscali.com.au.

Warm regards,