256 questions from our users

Dee B

Dee Basked

Hi there,
I received my Roula couches about 2 weeks ago, and I just noticed that the edge of timber base has already chipped off. How is that possible? Is there a way to fix it?

Hi Dee,

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment.

I'd like to personally follow this up for you and organise a repair. Please reach out to me with your order number and personal information you provided at the point of sales at feedback@nickscali.com.au.

Warm regards,
Sally

Jackieasked

Hi,
I have a 2 seater fabric lounge which is 4 years old.I noticed this morning that the seam in the centre is starting to come apart.How do I go about getting it repaired ? I paid alot of money for the lounges and shouldnt have the seams coming apart after such a short period.

Kind Regards,

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for reaching out! I'd like to raise a service ticket for you.

May I have your order number or contact information that you used on the order?

If you don't wish to share sensitive information publicly, please send your details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au and title the subject to "ATT-CHARM (JACKIE)".

My order number is HJ14234
Kind Regards,

Hi Charm,
I responded and provided the information you requested 5 days ago and have not received any reply from anyone.
Can someone please contact me soon,so I know what the next step will be to get my lounge fixed.

Martin C.

Martin C.asked

Hi there,
Who`s responsibility is it to get rid of cardboard that a three piece lounge comes in?
Your delivery persons said, you charge them for returning this cardboard to the Nick Scali outlet.
So they just filled a large landfill bin with it, and no concern for the other people who had to use that bin here in Melrose apartments Glenelg. Pretty poor lack of responsibility on Nick Scali`s behalf where the company do not care where their packaging goes, or how its disposed of. Oh, the item was delivered last Friday 17 July 2020. The furniture is expensive enough, surely part of the expence could cover being responsible for its waste.

K of Northmead
K of Northmead

Asked myself about this but was advised my responsibility to dispose of them so had to cut up the huge boxes myself to slowly dispose of them in recycling.

Hi Martin,

I'm very sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with your experience regarding the packaging and plastic. The service that we provide our customers is Assembly, Delivery and Installation.

Our contractors are furniture delivery experts. They will unpack, assemble and place your furniture exactly where you would like it in the room of your choice in your home. We do not just drop the goods in your property and leave you to put it together and position it.

However, as stated on the reverse of your order and on our website (www.nickscali.com.au/delivery-terms), we do not take the packaging and plastic away. We request our customers to recycle these items at their home.

Our drivers make consecutive deliveries and it is a Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) issue for them to have plastic and cardboard loose on their truck floor when they are making consecutive deliveries lifting sizable goods.

However, I do want to let you know that this is an area we are aware of and we are always looking to improve our service for our customers. As such, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Lauren

Laurenasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Hi we got a couch delivered today and one of the recliners is not working. How do we get this fixed? Pretty disappointed, we’ve had the couch 10 hours.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please contact our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our service team will be happy to look into and assist you further with your concerns.

Should you have any other queries or concerns going forward, please don't hesitate to contact us via feedback@nickscali.com.au

Joanne Bergin

Joanne Berginasked

VIC, Frankston

Hello,
Bought a bed/couch but have misplaced the paper work. Have paid some further instalments but need to know how much further I need to
pay. Name: Bergin. Order ref no: 27816
Thanks Jo Bergin

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Jo, thanks for reaching out!

Could you please e-mail me your complete order number (2 letters and 5 numbers, e.g. XX00000) to feedback@nickscali.com.au?

Please subject the title to (ATT - CHARM/JO) and I will be able to provide you your BPAY details and remaining balance there.

Timasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Hi - Trying this site as I have already send a detailed email to feedback@nickscali a week ago and have not received a reply.

My wife and I made several purchases, including a TV console, a mirror, a rectangular coffee table, a dining table, two rectangular lamp tables, and what we expected to be a round lamp table. When the delivery arrived, we noticed that the round lamp table was approx double the size of the one we were expecting. It turns out it was a round coffee table. We had not been shown this table, not did we want it. We immediately notified the assemblers of the error, who advised we take it up with the store. We paid for all of the items in full, assuming the error would be easily rectified. We were sadly mistaken.

When we returned to the store, we were told by the Manager 'nothing can be done'. We pointed out we had no use for a second coffee table, we had not been shown this table, and did not want this table. We showed him the table we had ordered. His response was 'you got what you ordered, you should have checked your sales order more carefully'. We were stunned! We paid $890 for this table, which we have no use for, and are being told we cannot return it. We also ordered 3 lounges, which are yet to be delivered, so spent over $15,000 with your company - yet it appears once Nick Scali finalises the sale, the service stops and the 'too bad so sad' attitude begins. If you checked your database you would see we have been loyal Nick Scali customers for many years. Someone needs to school this particular manager in how to look after loyal customers. Surely they are your bread and butter?

To make matters worse, it seems no-one really wants to listen to a grievance. I've spoken to Customer Service twice, only to be transferred to a number that rings out, and written an email that has not been responded to.

I would appreciate a response from someone other than the store Manager on whether this really is the way Nick Scali treats it's customers.

Kind regards
Tim and Joy Thornely

Tim

Hi NickScali - just wondering why I am unable to get a response to the above, or to the email I sent to feedback@nickscali.com.au??????

Or to this. Pathetic.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out - I can see that you were referred to contact the service department in the initial e-mail response.

May I please have your order number so I can forward this to my service manager and see what options are available to you?

Crissy M.

Crissy M.asked

Nick Scali Furniture

What tell tail signs show that it’s a genuine nick scali lounge? Is there a certain trademark on the lounge?

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Crissy, I'd recommend contacting our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our service team will be happy to look into your concerns with you and offer advice and assistance on how you can address this. Please note, our Service team are available Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm (AEST), and will respond to your query within these hours.

Crissy M.

Crissy M.asked

Nick Scali Furniture

How can you tell if you buy something nick scalli that is second hand if it’s fake or not? Is there a trademark on the furniture?

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Crissy, thanks for reaching out - I'd recommend asking for the owner's order number/contact details and e-mailing it to us at feedback@nickscali.com.au so we can check if their order is on the system. This would prove whether it has been purchased directly from us or not.

Sylvaine W.

Sylvaine W.asked

Nick Scali Furniture

Dear team, my electric recliner couch just stopped reclining. I have unplugged and tried to investigate any obvious technical issue however it is no longer working. Do Nic Scali has a service department or third party with the right expertise and experience who could troubleshoot and repair the electric mechanism?

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Sylvaine, you can reach our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our service team will be happy to look into your concerns with you and offer advice and assistance on how you can address this. Please note, our Service team are available Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm (AEST), and will respond to your query within these hours.

S P.

S P.asked

Nick Scali Furniture

Hi.. we got a 2 seater and a 4 seater lounge. When we were finalising it we had our plans with the measurements and th sales person at the store also okayed it. However, I had my delivery today and the couches are too big in width. This wasn’t told to us abt the width as we finalised our sale as agreed with the sales. Is there a way I can replace with a different couch? They r unused as only delivered today.

Hi S P,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send your query to us via feedback@nickscali.com.au so we can have the appropriate persons look into your request for you.

Anitha

Anithaasked

Nick Scali Furniture

we brought a lounges last week for 2690$ which will be delivered end of September . The same lounge is down to 2490$ . Will you guys match the price ? like other furniture stores ?
Anita

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Anitha, thanks for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear of your this - unfortunately the teams in our showrooms are only made aware of any upcoming promotions the day a promotion commences. With this being said, we cannot acknowledge a future promotional price for an order placed prior to a promotion commencing.

I'd recommend contacting the team in the showroom you had placed your order in to see what options may be available to you.

Sonya Belyea

Sonya Belyeaasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Hello we received our lounge today and one of our electric recliners is not working not even charging ..disappointing first day

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Sonya, thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about this.

Can you please e-mail your order number and details to feedback@nickscali.com.au? Please title the subject "ATT-CHARM (SONYA-REPAIR)" so I can help raise a service ticket for you.

Tracey B.

Tracey B.asked

Nick Scali Furniture

Hi there purchased a coffee table and it’s not right for the spot what is your refund policy please and how do I go about it
Tracey

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Tracey, thanks for reaching out. You are only entitled to a replacement, refund for a major failure and compensation for any reasonably foreseeable damage. You are also only entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. You can read more about it here: https://www.nickscali.com.au/warranty-information

Brett and Heidi K.

Brett and Heidi K.asked

Nick Scali Furniture

Hi , I purchased the white concrete tip dining table , it was delivered 2 days ago and I don’t like it, do they give refunds for change of mind? It’s still covered and unused. Alternatively would they buy it back at a cheaper price? Going to have to try and sell it otherwise. Regards, Paige in Sydney.

Hi Paige,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send your query to us in email via feedback@nickscali.com.au so we can have the appropriate persons look into your concerns with you.

stefanasked

Nick Scali Furniture Online Store

I'm looking for a black leather dinning chairs like the Kutaa

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Stefan, the KUTAA dining chair is still available. If you wish to make a purchase or get further assistance, you can contact our online sales team at 1300 220 809.

We would like to purchase 6 black leather Kutaa dining chairs
Please advise the price
We live in Adelaide
Cheers
Stefan

Michelle
Michelle

Quality is not what it used to be and after sales service substandard.

Sarah L.

Sarah L.asked

Nick Scali Furniture

Does nick scali use warwrick fabric

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Sarah, unfortunately we do not use Warwick fabrics in the manufacturing of our lounges. However, we do have a wide range and variety of fabrics that come in different textures and multiple colors.

James

Jamesasked

Nick Scali Furniture

What does ele motion mean

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi James, "ELE-MOTION" means that the lounge is an electric recliner with a wire and plug. It requires to be connected to a wall-socket for power. However, we also have a battery option ("BATT") which has a battery transformer pack for the lounge to be powered. So, no wires would be seen.

Roxie75

Roxie75asked

Nick Scali Furniture

HOW does the after market lithium battery work on recliners when power points are not readily accessible to the recliners? Also what is cost of same and as we have 2 recliners are 2 batteries required?

Hi Roxie,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send your query to us in an email via feedback@nickscali.com.au so we can assist you further.

falefantasked

Nick Scali Furniture

hi, hope someone can help me, I'm looking to buy a Hunter lounge in smoke blue leather and the colour on NS site lounge is what i want however I'm told online that these lounge colours are enhanced, also the colour of the little samples is much darker, has anyone out there a smoke leather colour leather lounge that they could post or let me know if the site colour of lounges is very true to colour, I'm unable to visit a showroom and the online chat room is no help ay all

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you send us an e-mail on feedback@nickscali.com.au?

I can help send you a photo of the real swatch through there.

falefant

An online salesperson was to send me a photo of lounge yesterday but it didn't happen

KylieO

KylieOasked

Nick Scali Furniture

Considering purchase of the Valeria lounge.
Anyone suggest best type of fabric? Or what to steer clear of? I don’t want pilling issue or high maintenance.
I am looking at Graceland fabric which I think is like a velvet? Thanks

Hi Kylie,

Great question!

I would highly recommend giving the online sales team a call.

They are super experienced and will be able to recommend a fabric based on your personal needs and taste.

PH: 1300 220 809

Please let me know if there is anything else i can assist you with :)

Jess H.
Jess H.

Hi Kylie,
I'm also looking at this lounge.
The Graceland fabric felt nice but what was pointed out to us is that it leaves sitting marks when you stand up as the material is rubbed a different direction... similar to velvet really (if that makes sense). It would bother me, so we're looking at going with the Ancona fabric, I also think the Ancona hides more spills etc.
I'm also wondering about the piling though...
Cheers, Jess