Nick Scali Furniture

4.5 (2,137)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (163) · No (2,382)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (451) · No (2,088)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (79%) · Not as advertised (21%)
    4.7 (2,051)

Amazing Service

The service was really quick and the problem was resolved straight away. Frank was lovely and got to the issue with no problems at all and I would definitely recommend.

Great customer service

Thank you Monica! So much product knowledge, so much patience and very helpful which made my purchase decision easy and the process straight forward.
Highly recommend Monica as someone to assist in you when visiting Nick Scarli.

Store LocationBelrose

Frank martelli

Very happy,
good service and would recommend frank.
Was very clear about what to do.frank arrived on time . He was very competent and helpful and want to thank him for coming.

Nicholas Gunther

Nicholas GuntherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Service

Great help from Marcell. Very helpful, and very genuine with her service. I was given the time to try out lots of lounge suites and think about my choices without pressure. Thank you Marcell!

Store LocationChirnside Park
Priscilla M

Priscilla M

Quality technician service from Arthur

Thank you so much Arthur, your high quality of service was much appreciated, especially going above and beyond to investigate my sofa concerns. You had great attention to the detail and fixing it the right way to prevent any issues in future!

Frank Martelli- Good customer service

Frank Martelli provided excellent customer service at our house today.He kept us updated on his arrival and he arrived on time . He was very competent and thorough and also conscious of our health and well being given the circumstances we are in at the moment.

tarran

tarranIllawarra, NSW

excellent delivery service

dom michael and chris we're on time got a phone call the night before so I had time to arrange my day to be home the boys were polite very friendly and professional with what's going on with covid 19 they were very carefull kept there distance and made me feel safe with them in my house thank you guys for a great experience and would recommend them to anyone buying nick scali furniture

Great Service

Martin helped us pick and purchase our furniture. he was great to deal with - not pushy and gave us the information, time and space we needed to make a decision - didnt take long to process the purchase once we made a decision. I appreciate that all prices at Nick Scali are the same across all stores as this makes the shopping experience less of a headache/shopping around for prices and more about the product you are buying.

Store Locationgepps cross

Attention Frank Martelli

Just want to give a compliment to Frank. He was very helpful! Just want to thank him fo coming out especially during this time. Thank you Frank. Really appreciate your services and help.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Arthur -excellent professional customer service

Arthur was excellent, kept us informed of his arrival time , was friendly, courteous and professional. Identified the issue and sourced additional items to resolve our issue . Wonderful customer service from Arthur and Nick Scali

First Class in every aspect

After weeks of searching for the right furniture for our home, we thought we'd try Nick Scali. We were greeted by Vipin who, over the course of two days and many hours, helped us to finally find the perfect dining suite, lounge suite and a number of accessories as well. Vipin was courteous, had the right balance of helping us make our decision without being pushy, and was very patient. We had to make an amendment to our lounge for it to fit in our room and again Vipin was very quick to come up with a great solution. We are looking forward to receiving the furniture and in the meantime, highly recommend Nick Scali and their products. When you go there - ask for Vipin!

CarlyPCentral West, NSW

Admitted faulty but failed to deliver reasonable outcome.

I purchased over 5K worth of firm. Less than twelve months later the Omer Lamp Table @ $490 is faulty by their admission. Unsatisfied with outcome and manager will not discuss.

Sent via email to your attention Hayden. Service Request number was MR21974S_1

JasB

JasBSouth Australia

DON'T BUY - lounge delivered DIFFERENT form the one in the showroom!! READ my story!

Matt J.

Matt J.Central, SA

Great service from Mark
Mark assisted us in our purchase of our Stratford lounge, he was very helpful and not pushy. He worked through what our requirements were and explained all the option available to us.
Just have to wait now for delivery.
Thanks Mark

Product Appearance As advertised

Unhelpful, rude staff with no sense of customer service

Still waiting for a delivery date five months after ordering items from the Moore Park store. Called the store, store said to call customer service. Called customer service, they said to call the store. Sick of being pushed between departments and sitting in an empty house waiting for info. My advice to others looking to purchase from Nick Scali is just go to Kmart - same terrible quality for cheaper prices, plus you'll actually get your item.

Barb H

Barb HPerth, WA

Quality product

Very happy with my purchase, elegance and comfort combined. A big thank you to Svetlana who let me browse until I found the piece I wanted, and then was so very helpful in getting the business done. This was my first visit to any of your stores, and I certainly wasn't disappointed.

Store LocationNick Scali Clearance Store, Osborne Park

Customer service

We had a fantastic experience with Marcell today. Marcell was extremely helpful ,courteous and made our purchase easy. We highly recommend Chirnside store and want to thank Marcell. We can't wait for our new lounge .

Store LocationChirnside

Frank Martelli

Frank came to my place and fixed the switch on my recliner sofa. Job well done. Very happy with Frank’s service. He’s friendly and highly recommended. Thank you for the service.

Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

Fantastic repair service

Frank provided exceptional service. He called before he arrived to check the arrival time was ok. I had 2 items I needed assistance with, scratches on the black metal edge of my table and some marks on the marble.

The scratch turned out to be glue which was a relieve!! Frank did an excellent job in polishing out the marks in the marble. Nothing was too much trouble, very professional.

Many thanks :-)

Ella

EllaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service! Thankyou Vipin!

Vipin from Nick Scali in Preston is great, super helpful and delivered fantastic service, would definitely recommend to anyone! Went in looking for a couch, and was met with the best customer service! Vipin really new what he was talking about and gave us the best advise and helped us make the best decision to suit our needs. Vipin is a Very Important Person In NickScali and a real asset to the business! Thankyou again Vipin from Ella and Darcy!

Store LocationPreston

Le Gourmet

Le Gourmetasked

How do you put in a new transformer box, for your recliner sofa? Thank-you.

Hi Le Gourmet,

Thank you for contacting us!

Please contact our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our service team will be happy to look into your concerns with you and offer advice and assistance on how you can address this.

Should you have any other queries or concerns going forward, please don't hesitate to contact me via feedback@nickscali.com.au

Sincerely,

Hayden
Nick Scali Customer Care

j le

j leasked

We have been inquiring about purchasing a Luigi 2.5 seater with electric recline , it has a recommended retail price of $3790 but now during the Autumn sale the price has been increased to $4990. The new price tag has just been stuck over the old tag , is there a reasonable excuse for the mark up price

Debasked

Hi there,

I have a Nick Scali "Domenico" fabric couch. Can it be steam cleaned? Any amount of liquid (incl. just water) spilled on it creates a stain that doesn't go away. Is there any recommended advise for cleaning methods (e.g. steam clean), cleaning products or solutions for these fabric couches?

Hi Deb,

Thank you for reaching out!

I'm sorry to say I wouldn't actually know this information. I'd recommend having a chat with our service team on 1300 880 370 and following the prompts to speak with customer service. Our service team will be happy to look into your concern with you and offer advice and assistance on how you can address this.

Sincerely,