4.5

10,215 reviews
    4.6 (2,887)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (219) · No (3,168)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (648) · No (2,722)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (79%) · Not as advertised (21%)
    4.7 (2,325)

Antonella

AntonellaSydney, NSW

Perfect service

Great service from frank and John. They fixed the defaults in the furniture. With the book shelf we thought more repairs had to be done as you could see the chip and they were more than happy to make it look how we wanted it

Robbo

RobboMelbou

Great after sales service!

Purchased leather lounge mid 2018. I wasn’t happy about the wear. Nick Scali rectified all the concerns to complete satisfaction! I have no hesitation in recommending to anyone This company!!

Just what we wanted

A large range of product to choose from and pricing was great. Well done David, you were most helpful in making our decision easier, not pushy just listened and gave good advice.

Store LocationBelrose

Ricardo

RicardoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Skilful, helpful and knowledgeable. Excellent warranty work.

Unhappy with the seat cushion dipping on our settees after only 10 months, we popped into our local Store where the salesperson took all the details and reported it to their customer service dept. We were contacted a couple of days later asking for photos showing the problem and the next day received an appointment date. The service man was on time and easily fixed the problem by adding an additional layer of foam beneath the seat base. He was very pleasant and gave us good advice on the care of the suite and promised to come again if the problem cropped up again in the future. Thank you Nick Scali for the excellent warranty service.

Hamed

HamedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Product Quality

We bought Nakeeta Corner Lounge a couple of months ago and after a long waiting period finally we received it.
After a while the fabric started to pilling and looked ugly. Moreover, It wrinkled in some areas.
We sent them an email and after a day they called us back. Regardless the extra warranty we'd bought, they told us this is the nature of the fabric and not included in warranty. So we have an expensive, new and ugly lounge and totally unhappy with that.

Store LocationNick Scali Furniture QLD, Aspley
Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jacqueline was amazing

Jacqueline was fantastic, we had very specific measurements that we needed for a new couch and Jacqueline helped us with all our needs and concerns. She spent a large amount of time with us and wasn’t pushy at all. She understood it was a big purchase for our family.

Store LocationEssendon DFO homemaker centre

Suite repair

Hi
After recently purchasing a leather suite.
We had the lovely Tech Ronesh here today to repack our leather suite. Thank you so much. He dida great job and was awesome to deal with.

Efficient and Friendly

Sammy and Max were within the delivery window and helpfully called ahead to say they were 20 minutes away. Very fast in assembling my lounge. Friendly service. I almost overpaid them their delivery fee but they saw my error and made sure I only gave them the correct amount.

Furniture repair

Arthur was on time and pleasant to deal with. He explained what repair he would do and how long he would take . I could easily see the end result and thus happy with this service.

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Frank and John great to deal with

No problem they done a great job and was very helpful highly recommended thanks thanks again Frank and John for a great job Only took about 10 minutes to repair

Janelle

Janelle

Barry was fantastic, called Half away and took pride in his work, very Happy

Was a bit hard due to Covid But Happy customer all fixed and looks great I was very satisfied, Barry was Love man
Thank you Nick Scalia great team work

Punni

PunniNew South Wales

Customer service is 0

No one contacted me as confirmed publicly and on fb messenger that I would be contacted ... not surprised at all - this is how their regular customers are treated ... wow !! Wish I could give 0 star

Omniscient

OmniscientSydney, NSW

Outstanding after sales service

We purchased our lounge from Nick Scali Marsden Park and after 12 months the click clack to the head rest stopped working. I referred my enquiry on their website and they responded quickly. I received several text messages with updates for the scheduled repair date, and they took all precautions for COVID-19. The repairers names were Frank and John, they called an hour before arrival and where on time. They were very professional and fixed the issue in 20 minutes. I highly recommend Nick Scali for there products and after care service.

Lorraine george

Lorraine georgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

battery installation

Frank martelli, lounge technician for nick scali, installed Battery to recliner chair today. He arrived promptly and was extremely polite and efficient. He checked the other recliner and recliner lounge. Very happy with his service

Product seems ok...service disappointing

Store LocationHobart

Linda Philips

Linda PhilipsPerth, WA

Easy to navigate store. Good range of products. Good quality of product. A shame it is a 10 to 12 week wait for product. Sales service was excellent! Friendly, efficient, very helpful and he helped me find the product I wanted and needed.

Store Locationo'connor wa
Mook

MookSydney, NSW

Great repair service by Arthur

Arthur was exceptional. He knew straight away how to fix our lounge. He fixed the noise on the lounge and make the seats more firmness. We are very happy with his service. Thanks again Arthur....

Megan and Dave

Megan and DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful service. Knowledgeable and explained aspects of colour matching, delivery etc well. Not pushy and helped us understand all terms and conditions. I would recommend Nick Scali and this store.

Store LocationPreston, Vic
Brandon

BrandonGippsland, VIC

Muzaffer Atar was amazing! Nick Scali Kirby TV Unit

I bought a Kirby TV unit and when it was delivered I found the drawer was not level and the top of the unit had some shiny marks on it. Nick Scali organised a technician to attend - Muzaffer Atar. He was fantastic and turned around what was originally an average experience with Nick Scali into a great experience. Muzaffer called an hour before to confirm his time of arrival, and arrived on time. He was extremely friendly and helpful - nothing was too much of a hassle. He quickly fixed up the drawer and took his time getting out all the shiny marks to make sure it came up perfect! Extremely happy with Muzaffer, he does great work and Nick Scali is lucky to have him. Thank you Muzaffer!

C Lee

C Lee

Wonderful repair service by George.

George was our Nick Scali service technician and he was fabulous. He messaged arrival time by text message and was punctual. He was knowledgeable and fixed our recliner button. Delightful manner, great communication. Thank you George !!!

Sylvaine W.

Sylvaine W.asked

Nick Scali Furniture

Dear team, my electric recliner couch just stopped reclining. I have unplugged and tried to investigate any obvious technical issue however it is no longer working. Do Nic Scali has a service department or third party with the right expertise and experience who could troubleshoot and repair the electric mechanism?

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Sylvaine, you can reach our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our service team will be happy to look into your concerns with you and offer advice and assistance on how you can address this. Please note, our Service team are available Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm (AEST), and will respond to your query within these hours.

S P.

S P.asked

Nick Scali Furniture

Hi.. we got a 2 seater and a 4 seater lounge. When we were finalising it we had our plans with the measurements and th sales person at the store also okayed it. However, I had my delivery today and the couches are too big in width. This wasn’t told to us abt the width as we finalised our sale as agreed with the sales. Is there a way I can replace with a different couch? They r unused as only delivered today.

Hi S P,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send your query to us via feedback@nickscali.com.au so we can have the appropriate persons look into your request for you.

I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Hayden
Nick Scali Customer Care

Anitha

Anithaasked

Nick Scali Furniture

we brought a lounges last week for 2690$ which will be delivered end of September . The same lounge is down to 2490$ . Will you guys match the price ? like other furniture stores ?
Anita

Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Anitha, thanks for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear of your this - unfortunately the teams in our showrooms are only made aware of any upcoming promotions the day a promotion commences. With this being said, we cannot acknowledge a future promotional price for an order placed prior to a promotion commencing.

I'd recommend contacting the team in the showroom you had placed your order in to see what options may be available to you.

Sincerely,