4.5

9,772 reviews
    4.5 (2,570)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (200) · No (2,824)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (567) · No (2,446)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (79%) · Not as advertised (21%)
    4.7 (2,196)

LobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Repair

I was told when I purchased the care package that any stain or damage would be fixed regardless. Today I called in relation to two stains ( one was from a month back ) due to covid. I had not called earlier as we were not allowed to have people in our homes. Nick Scali customer service has said today that they will fix only one mark on the couch and not the other because it was outside the time frame. Therefore they are sending someone out to clean one and not the other. Surprisingly disappointed With the attitude. Very disappointing. Think twice before purchasing any add ons with this company.

Furniture delivery

The delivery men were helpful and professional. It was good to have a phone call prior to their arrival. The boxes were well packed up but we will have to dispose of them.

Mill

MillSouthwest, VIC

Vel Transport

Awesome vel great job set up the lot thanks again Elaine the phone calls we received and all the prepared text was amazing knew when the furniture was coming. C 19 masks worn great. Nice and early as well

Excellent Accidental Damage service

Natalie Lacin our Accidental Damage Manager ensured that we are taken care after our sofa got permanent mark. Now they are sending a replacement sofa. My wife and I are very happy on how Natalie have been very accommodating and empathizing with our situation.

Ashlee

AshleeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very helpful service

Very happy with quality of products delivered. Received the Richmond couch. Only downfall is that they leave the rubbish at your house to deal with. Tim was very helpful and assisted in moving my old furniture to another room.

Megan P

Megan PPerth, WA

Fabulous lounge, fabulous service

Bill

Bill Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our experience at Nick Scali Essendon was excellent. We received great customer service from Jacqueline who helped us decide on colour choices and products. We bought 2 3 seaters with Chaise and we would like to sincerely thank Jacqueline for her great assistance and customer service.

Lauren

LaurenSouthwest, VIC

Vel Transport

Furniture looks great. Delivery was very easy and efficient. Friendly staff, very strong. Thanks you! Going upstairs, very tricky small spaces. Thanks you. Good communication with delivery. Happy with work.

Terryw

Terryw

Muzaffer Atar

A huge thank you to Muzaffer. He arrived on time to replace the frame of a couch. He did this efficiently and neatly as well as giving the couch a vacuum when he had finished. He also helped us with two other items of Nick Scali furniture. He adjusted two buffet doors that were not meeting exactly and fitted clips to our electric lounges that had been left off.
His attitude and efficiency were very much appreciated going the extra mile to leave very satisfied customers. Thank you Muzaffer.

Logan

LoganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tim and his assistant were fantastic in getting the furniture into the house.

A difficult job which was handled very skilfully by the delivery team.
It was not easy to get through the narrow door and required some heavy lifting by the two guys.

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Muzzafer went above and beyond.

After the leather doctor came out and told me nothing was wrong with my couch that was collapsed on one side, i contacted nick scali and demanded someone to Come and rectify the problem. Muzzafer came out on time and repaired my couch first time and with a smile. Keep People like this guy working for you he does your company Justice.

PCol

PColGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Furniture delivery

Good communication pre delivery, item arrived on time with a courtesy phone call to confirm beforehand. Actual delivery and set up of furniture was quick and issue free. The delivery drivers were polite and friendly.

Excellent service!!!

Amazing delivery service, very happy with the assembly:-) The quality of the furniture was great, very satisfied with the quality of product! Delivery driver Taner and his colleague was very helpful, and the service they offer me was excellent, very happy about that ;-)

Kayla L.

Kayla L.Sydney, NSW

Smooth Delivery of Furniture

Nick Scali lounge delivered by Sammy & Max from R& Layth Pty was seamless. The gentlemen were polite and very quickly assembled the lounge in the right location, testing it was all in working order. No mess, no fuss delivery!

huang h.

huang h.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

it's perfect

Product seemed perfect. Delivery guys Hussein & Gill are very good. clean and fast. They arrived on time and polite. highly Recommend. they assemble the furniture and also unassemble my old one

Wonderful

Delivery was within the specified window, with a 30 minute warning. The delivery guys were incredibly helpful and polite, and it was a seamless experience that encourages me to buy from Nick Scali again. Thank you!

Vel Transport

Vel excellent delivery and service assembly was done very quickly called prior to delivery all team members very polite and adjusted a minor problem wore masks and socially distant thanks

Vel Transport

Brilliant and friendly staff that were very helpful and efficient in delivering and moving all my furniture in my new house for me. They messaged before arriving to ensure no surprises

Moin

MoinSydney, NSW

Perfect job

Excellent service great guy very helpful polite job done very good
Ver very good guy he make sure job is done perfectly
Very satisfied
He make the job easy for us
My email is [email address removed]

Leanne

LeanneSouthwest, VIC

Vel Transport

Great! The product is beautiful & the delivery guys were so helpful and took fantastic instruction! They were on time for delivery with a phone call prior to approach. Thanks you