Nifty Personal Loans

Modrost I.asked

I just applied for a 1500 loan and didn't get a answer so what does this mean

daz1
daz1asked

My money hasn’t gone in my account

Cole C.
Cole C.asked

How my loan going

Darlene Phillpot
Darlene Phillpotasked

How long before you get Approved

Wayne
Wayneasked

I'm on the disability pension and want to know if you allow? I have been using Cigno loans and seems i can't get a loan higher than $250, now i know i can get better because 4 years ago i had bank loan of $5000 and paid it off with in 2 years and still had cash to spend for living

Will
Willasked

Does this loan works?

TheBrandisaScam
TheBrandisaScam

Robbo
Robbo

I'm Rob, not Robbo thank you lol.
I have no hesitation in recommending this institution. Fast easy and no hassles at all. I paid out early because I could.

Kropyy
Kropyyasked

How long do I have to wait for a reply?

Diddles
Diddles

Hi there depending on the amount you applied applied for if you apply for 500dollars or more they willl do a full credit check,which takes a couple of hours or over night sometimes if you apply for 400dollars you should have answer in an hour or two.They are great to deal with if you don’t hear back from them with in two hours give them a call and say your just inquiring on how your application is going they will tell you how much longer you have to wait.

Dan
Danasked

How is my loan application going..????

Twacey
Twaceyasked

I have a couple of short term loans i want to pay out and also have bad credit. Is Nifty a loan company that can help this situation?

Bruce Simpson
Bruce Simpson

Hi, Yes, if you explain to Nifty the reason for the loan & try and take the new loan over as short a time as you can afford! Just explain to Nifty that you are really trying to improve your credit rating, most times this explanation helps. Good luck, I hope you succeed.

Suzy
Suzy

I have bad credit & a couple of short term loans just as you. Nifty declined my application. I also have some reversal fees but not from my loans, just other purchases. I believe one of the above reasons contributed to my declined application. You can try though, they may review each case differently. Good luck

dawnies65
dawnies65asked

Do they lend to centrelink customers on disability benefits?

Canberra Guy
Canberra Guy

They say they do but be careful. They access your credit file if the loan is more than $400. This means that there will be an entry there if you seek more than $400 whether or not you get the loan. If you don't get the loan it might make it harder to get a loan from somewhere else in the short term.

manda
mandaasked

Can i get a lone if i have bad credit

GratefulGirl
GratefulGirl

Hi Manda. Yes you can. I have bad credit and was approved for a Nifty loan.

Get an answer from our members and Nifty Personal Loans representatives