Nike Online store

2.1

Sammy D

Sammy DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A truely great experience

Website was easy to navigate. Great specials. Said that the shoes would come in 3 weeks dues to COVID, but actually arrived in a week and a half! I was actually kinda worried after reading a lot of negative reviews and was expecting complications and such. I had some questions about my order and their customer text support was superb, I got replies fast and not from a bot (I think haha). When the shoes did arrive there were just some small stains on a pair but it wasn’t a big deal I removed it with some cleaning products. Overall, a great experience.

JEvans27

JEvans27Hunter Region, NSW

Could not be happier!!

Great price. Received in one week. Exactly as described. Amazing experience! Ordered the shoes, and then saw all the terrible reviews and was expecting a negative experience to be honest. Aust site,but came from Netherlands...but delivery time really quick! Could not be happier with my purchase!

Càtya C.

Càtya C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Online Experience

Sent someone else’s order, I called twice to rectify. They offered a refund on the basis I send the wrong order to them via post, (mind you I am in lockdown due to the pandemic) and then once they receive the items I can have a refund and repurchase my original order. Is this customer service? My refund should either be automatically processed due to the error on their end or my original order should be repacked and shipped to me. Clearly they do not value their customer.

ashley b.

ashley b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling online service

I Spend over $400 on their website and I was left disappointed with their online service. First they sent me an email saying my order processing then when I emailed them 5 days later to ask about my order they told me it will be delayed because of the pandemic. Never again

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

Happy Camper

The online store was super simple to use! I just needed a wind breaker jacket for my camping trip. There were so many options! I love the one that I purchased and it fits perfectly.

Lhara O.

Lhara O.

Nike Australia NOT IN AUSTRALIA?!

I hope I’ve read all the reviews for Nike Australia before ordering, my order did not come from Australia!? It came the NL (Netherlands). Courier they used is not accurate when tracking! Send them a message on there ‘chat’ on the website and they said you’re in a wrong country?!
Very misleading and Nike Australia is not clear on which warehouse/ store does the product comes from. Will never ever again buy Nike Australia online! Save your money, energy and sanity!

Joey L

Joey LSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Have always loved Nike products. I didnt think to check the reviews because its Nike. Ordered customised Nike Blazers and this is what i received! Half made product!! So disappointed. Nike In-Store & Nike Online are two completely different experiences.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

didnt receive order waiting over a month for a refund

put through the order in late june order was delivered while i was away. The order got sent back to the netherlands on the 30 July and i have been waiting for a refund ever since with excuse after excuse, after weekly phone calls trying to chase this up i am still waiting. Unless you like being stuffed around did not buy anything from Nike online

CT1000

CT1000Sydney, NSW

Nike By You - Not satisfied with product

I purchased Nike by You (personalised Nikes) and was very excited until I received them. The lettering looks cheap and the shoe quality is not great either. If I had seen these shoes and the outcome of the personalised lettering, I would not have purchased these shoes. It's a shame that Nike let their quality drop for what would've been a great idea!

SizingSlightly small

Knoll

Knoll

Shipped from Overseas

Michael Duggan

Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible online experience

Tried to buy some shoes. Got to payment and then the system throws "nike.com is down" error. Then the system is "down for scheduled maintenance" and then eventually a 404 error comes up, then finally the item is out of stock. Why bother buying from people who think this is acceptable customer service

Jaya

JayaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NIGHTMARE

Ordered Jordan shoes online, product was shipped from Netherlands but they put the wrong address ( different from what i put when ordering online).
Returned by Australia local post to their australia warehouse.
I requested a reshipment but they never listened and instead refunded the money.
What a service!
Will never buy from them again!

Patricia D.

Patricia D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service!

Every item i've ordered over past few months has arrived on time and in perfect condition. Not to mention I'm able to wear a few times to make sure they're definitely the right fit - and if they're not - I can simply return (free of charge) for a full refund. Can't ask for any better service.

Horrible

Repeated horrible experiences with Nike. All items are shipped from Netherlands, not even using Australian warehouses. Product didn't arrive. Nike has said they will take 5-10 days to get back to me. They couldn't care less. Will never use again.

Halle

HalleSydney, NSW

Shoes fit perfectly!

I bought some Tailwind IV's from nike online, it was reasonably fast delivery, and the chose were packaged with utmost care :) They are beautiful shoes and fit amazingly. Will definitely purchase from nike again :)

Alicia

AliciaSydney, NSW

Amazing Fast Delivery!

I ordered football boots from nike online and they were delivered so quickly! They took around a week to arrive and they fit perfectly and were in such an amazing condition.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

Put in my order on 22/06/20 to be delivered to my work address.
I checked my package status on Friday 03/07 and it still said the item is in transit.
Checked my package again on Wednesday 08/07/20 and it said the item was delivered on Sunday. They delivered my package and left it out on the front door without signature!!
My package is $250 worth! I contacted customer service and they said according to their system it is delivered. They will have to do an investigation and if what I was telling them is true, they will send out a new package. Asked them when they will get back to me and was told "not sure, maybe 5-1o business days, depends.."
I will never buy from Nike ever again!

Previous review - cancelled

I submitted a previous review based on what I had read on line after trying to cancel my order. I did infant get the order, it was delivered quickly and was exactly what I was expecting. Thank you and my apologies.

No probs

The reviews have been terrible so I was a bit worried about my order. However, my order came today in the right sizes and colours. The tracking of the package was good and up to date. The timeframe given was within 2-3 weeks of ordering but with COVID and coming from Europe, it was to be expected.

Debz

DebzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy online

Nike shoes came within a week but they got the size wrong. The shoe said one size and paper work another. They were to big and couldn't get my money back.

SizingVery large