2.3

CT1000

CT1000Sydney, NSW

Nike By You - Not satisfied with product

I purchased Nike by You (personalised Nikes) and was very excited until I received them. The lettering looks cheap and the shoe quality is not great either. If I had seen these shoes and the outcome of the personalised lettering, I would not have purchased these shoes. It's a shame that Nike let their quality drop for what would've been a great idea!

JJJ

JJJPerth, WA

Had no problems with Nike.com!

After reading the reviews, I was a bit worried if I would actually receive my items I ordered.
2 weeks after ordering online, did not receive the shipment email. So I went on their 24/7 live chat, waited in que. Their customer service is excellent. They then provided me my tracking number, when the parcel arrives in Australia I will get a notification from Auspost. Which exactly I did. There's an estimate shipping date which is accurate, even with everything going on right now, my parcel arrived before the due date.
Very happy with my items. All genuine nike products. Does take a little while but is worth it!!
Thank you Nike.com!!

Horrible customer service

I’m Canadian and in North America you are able to return a product but in Australia that isn’t the case. The store manager at Bondi Junction was so rude to me and just kept pointing to “the policy” and reminding me there was nothing he could do. So I don’t live here and now I have a credit I’ll never use. Thanks Nike for ripping me off and making me dislike your brand because of poor management and a complete lack of understanding that when someone doesn’t live in Australia they actually can’t use your bull crap credit. I feel ripppppped off!

Store LocationBondi Junction
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Nike compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Rainbow Rule

Rainbow Ruleasked

Nike

In my profile picture i am comparing two different types Nike Tn Airs, black set are the best set of runners i ever owned ever , the other tiger stripe about as good as asics runners only , how many different type of Nikes T N Airs are there on the market today?i was curious as both pairs were size 15 , Nike Tn Airs being the only brand that fits my awkward size 12 feet it seems.

mukku

mukkuasked

Nike

what shoes is best for my jogg???

desy
desy

Nike Flywire is best for you.

saffu
saffu

completely agree with the answer,i just bought te same shoes from ADI,an online shopping portal.

Compare all 2 Nike
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNoneNone
Type of Footwear OfferedExercise & Sport ShoesExercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Plus Size and SwimwearBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Plus Size and Swimwear
Compare all 2 Nike