1.7

Store LocationChadstone
Joey L

Joey LSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Have always loved Nike products. I didnt think to check the reviews because its Nike. Ordered customised Nike Blazers and this is what i received! Half made product!! So disappointed. Nike In-Store & Nike Online are two completely different experiences.

CT1000

CT1000Sydney, NSW

Nike By You - Not satisfied with product

I purchased Nike by You (personalised Nikes) and was very excited until I received them. The lettering looks cheap and the shoe quality is not great either. If I had seen these shoes and the outcome of the personalised lettering, I would not have purchased these shoes. It's a shame that Nike let their quality drop for what would've been a great idea!

SizingSlightly small

Horrible

Repeated horrible experiences with Nike. All items are shipped from Netherlands, not even using Australian warehouses. Product didn't arrive. Nike has said they will take 5-10 days to get back to me. They couldn't care less. Will never use again.

Debz

DebzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy online

Nike shoes came within a week but they got the size wrong. The shoe said one size and paper work another. They were to big and couldn't get my money back.

SizingVery large
JJJ

JJJPerth, WA

Had no problems with Nike.com!

After reading the reviews, I was a bit worried if I would actually receive my items I ordered.
2 weeks after ordering online, did not receive the shipment email. So I went on their 24/7 live chat, waited in que. Their customer service is excellent. They then provided me my tracking number, when the parcel arrives in Australia I will get a notification from Auspost. Which exactly I did. There's an estimate shipping date which is accurate, even with everything going on right now, my parcel arrived before the due date.
Very happy with my items. All genuine nike products. Does take a little while but is worth it!!
Thank you Nike.com!!

SizingSlightly small
jb0001

jb0001Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

misleading, delayed order, incorrect item, impossible returns process!

Dillion

DillionSydney, NSW

5 Week Wait - Misleading & Deceptive U.S Nike Staff

Even though cargo flights still operate, i was told 3 days after online purchase by U.S based Nike staff my shoes would take another month to be delivered. They never disclosed this at the time of sale, they only stated a delay. Would never have purchased hadi know it. Misleading deceptive.

Mike

MikeWestern Australia

Nike online

Order was placed on 23/03/2020, for Nike Epic running shoe,Order arrived Melbourne from Amsterdam on 15/04/2020, after email to Nike assist and 5 chats on line order date might be 1st or 2nd May
No interest from Nike to solve the issues or than blaming Australian Post.
Absolutely awful service from this worldwide company

texas

texas

DONT BUY ONLINE

They are not Australian based. Your order is sent overseas and my bank charged an international transaction fee. You will also have to waaaaaaiiiiiiit for your order with poor customer service. I am at 4 weeks and counting for a polo shirt and pants
They said the fee was the banks and my issue..... But its not, I was on an Australian website, paid in Australian dollars and now have no product and have been charged more than advertised

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Save yourself a headache and avoid them

4 seperate orders due early February....it’s now April 21 and after messaging Nike multiple times a day I am no closer to getting updated tracking or a refund....save yourself the headache and shop from reliable resellers like goat or stockx because the call centre at Nike are unhelpful and lazy scumbags....$990 down the drain, no refund or resolution in sight

Calvin

CalvinSydney, NSW

It charges me international transaction fee and plus online order never arrives 4 weeks already

Terrbile company and customer service, worst of the worst. Have contacted customer care team 3 times, it is like talking to answering machine, same sentence, same answers, never kept promises.

Fillo G.

Fillo G.Sydney, NSW

so so

online store was easy to navigate through. Most things I was looking for I could find. Delivery was fast. several items were out of stock, but thats ok I found them instore

eli

eliVictoria

awful nike sneaker

I bought a pair of 27 c nike sneakers from ASOS in February 2019. I have not used it many times.just in some occasions. although I payed 220$ to buy it it torn out after some months. I am so cross and upset. I don't know where can I complain? it is frustrating. I have not expected such a bad quality of this famous brand.
I am so sorry for this awful brand. I will never buy anything from nike and will recommend no one to buy.

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Quality products, great range

Have always bought weekly based shoes from Nike and haven not been disappointed thus far - lasting, comfortable and fashionable. Somewhat recently have branched out into the Nike brand in terms of the clothing and tis the same case there. - lasting, comfortable and fashionable. Mainstream brand, but truly good quality comfortable fashionable but on the expensive side.

Store LocationFootlocker Westfield

Jacob a.

Jacob a.South West, WA

Easily worst experience online shopping in 10 years

So I ordered a dri fit training shirt. Couple weeks pass, I get the delivery. Except its two, hideous backpacks. Go online to chat support. Chat not working. Go to email. Email doesnt work. Call, get put on hold for 10 mins, not long after he either hangs up on me or the line gets cut off because its diverted overseas.

Never shopping with nike again, first time I have ordered online from them. Nor will i buy their products anymore after many years of loyalty. Adidas for me from now on.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Nike does not stand behind the quality of their products

Whatever

Whatever

No Tracking, Late Delivery, Can't answer email.

Just like to thank nike for their "up to the minute tracking". My order was placed 12 days ago and still nothing has arrived. It was estimated...between...the 20th and 25th, so you would think that they would be able to get an estimate right considering they do this all the time. No not nike, sent them an email 3 days ago that has gone unanswered (see below). I rely on up to date tracking as the posty even leaves parcels that are meant to be signed for at the front gate, which is fine if I know it's coming. This is all the tracking I can get (below). Thanks again for the non-tracking and late delivery nike. Will be sure not to buy your crap again.

SCAM

SCAMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

the shoes brake after 1 day, adidas is better never will be a good company, big w shoes are better than nike by a mile, and i don't care what people say it is trash

SizingVery large
Bibota

BibotaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Nike customer service just can't do it ! They do not know the difference between NIKE sizing mens vs womans.

Nike online customer service doesnt know the difference between NIKE sizing mens vs womans. For example, i wanted to purchase online the same size I purchased in their flagship store which is: Nike Air Hurache US 9.5; UK 8,5; EUR 43; CM 27,5. I kept asking online customer service to let me know which size is that in their online store mens or womens as they make that distinction online (but not in store) and they did not know. How confusing is it for consumers when even their customer service cat assist. Really bad service NIKE!