Nike (page 3 of 8)

Online store, Physical store

2.2

RON

RONIllawarra, NSW

Not much support with new Pegasus 36,disappointing from Nike.

Previous 4 pairs Nike shoes very happy with,
Pegasus 36, $180 at offficial Nike shop Shellharbour sq NSW,disappointing and not comfy,pity i wore them at home otherwise could have returned then maybe,was told if i have worn them no returns,enjoy!!
Great answer thanks.

Sharnee B.

Sharnee B.Sydney, NSW

Terrible terrible never purchase from Nike

Waited 3 weeks emailed numerous of times called several times to be promised it will arrive and they will look after me only to be told 4 weeks later that it was (lost in transit) bloody ridiculous will never purchase from here again. What a joke

Calvin

CalvinSydney, NSW

It charges me international transaction fee and plus online order never arrives 4 weeks already

Terrbile company and customer service, worst of the worst. Have contacted customer care team 3 times, it is like talking to answering machine, same sentence, same answers, never kept promises.

TERRIBLE

ordered something nearly a week ago. it’s been sitting at sydney for the whole time. other stores send there items that same day or the next. how lazy. not a good company. i’ve been tracking my item and like i said. just been sitting at sydney taking there time. pathetic

Fillo G.

Fillo G.Sydney, NSW

so so

online store was easy to navigate through. Most things I was looking for I could find. Delivery was fast. several items were out of stock, but thats ok I found them instore

RR

RR

Return policy is very accommodating

Some initial teething problems when they moved their distribution to Europe, however things are running pretty smoothly now. Shipping is fairly reasonable and the returns policy is very reasonable. Would be 5 stars if overseas credit card fees weren't charged, this shouldn't happen when buying from a local site.

eli

eliVictoria

awful nike sneaker

I bought a pair of 27 c nike sneakers from ASOS in February 2019. I have not used it many times.just in some occasions. although I payed 220$ to buy it it torn out after some months. I am so cross and upset. I don't know where can I complain? it is frustrating. I have not expected such a bad quality of this famous brand.
I am so sorry for this awful brand. I will never buy anything from nike and will recommend no one to buy.

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Quality products, great range

Have always bought weekly based shoes from Nike and haven not been disappointed thus far - lasting, comfortable and fashionable. Somewhat recently have branched out into the Nike brand in terms of the clothing and tis the same case there. - lasting, comfortable and fashionable. Mainstream brand, but truly good quality comfortable fashionable but on the expensive side.

Matt H.

Matt H.

HELP!!!

How do I get to speak to someone who can help me in Australia I ordered some shoes 4 weeks ago that said they would be here in four weeks when I checked out it said 6 weeks. Every time I try to sort this out I get some overseas person who is rude and extremely unhelpful

A.Sin

A.SinSydney

Don't buy from Nike online store

I placed an order online and found out later that I am charged for International transaction fee although there is no indication in the basket when you finalise your payment and the currency was shown in AUD. Contacted Live Chat twice and the staff kept terminating our conversation without waiting for my reply.
Also beware that you have to wait around 4-12 business days for the delivery.

Better go to a physical store to make a purchase....

Jacob a.

Jacob a.South West, WA

Easily worst experience online shopping in 10 years

So I ordered a dri fit training shirt. Couple weeks pass, I get the delivery. Except its two, hideous backpacks. Go online to chat support. Chat not working. Go to email. Email doesnt work. Call, get put on hold for 10 mins, not long after he either hangs up on me or the line gets cut off because its diverted overseas.

Never shopping with nike again, first time I have ordered online from them. Nor will i buy their products anymore after many years of loyalty. Adidas for me from now on.

Nike does not stand behind the quality of their products

Wow....Didn't think a company as big as Nike could have such terrible service.

I ordered 3 pairs of shorts on sale OVER A MONTH AGO. After back and forth with customer support. They sent me incorrect tracking link that said my order had been delivered to another state. After another week all of a sudden they cancelled my order with no explanation and offered me a refund and a measly 20 percent off code. That's cool besides the fact that the shorts are now sold out and the others aren't even on sale anymore. Also it's been nearly a week and I am yet to receive my refund

EmilyH

EmilyHSydney, NSW

Easy and well priced

The new plus range in Nike has been excellent!
True to size and no worry it's going to arrive and be too small. Breathable material and excellent quality! Finally don't have an excuse not to work out

Pinky

PinkySydney

Never never buy from online store

Online store is not in Australia. Give estimate for shipping then still waiting for delivery. 2 weeks later. When I called to ask, told the products come from Amsterdam and once they reach Aussie shores Nike is not responsible for how long they take to get here. So peeved. Bought my daughter shoes as can't get them on actual stores as they stock very little kids stuff. Never buy again from Nike

Kerry O.

Kerry O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery Problem

No notification of redirection. Place of pickup is 30 minutes drive on main road. Closest post office 5 minute walk. Can get to 6 other post offices closer than where was left. Never buy again. They do not want the online business. So be it.

Whatever

Whatever

No Tracking, Late Delivery, Can't answer email.

Just like to thank nike for their "up to the minute tracking". My order was placed 12 days ago and still nothing has arrived. It was estimated...between...the 20th and 25th, so you would think that they would be able to get an estimate right considering they do this all the time. No not nike, sent them an email 3 days ago that has gone unanswered (see below). I rely on up to date tracking as the posty even leaves parcels that are meant to be signed for at the front gate, which is fine if I know it's coming. This is all the tracking I can get (below). Thanks again for the non-tracking and late delivery nike. Will be sure not to buy your crap again.

Danger

DangerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refused to replace faulty shoes

Refused to replace faulty shoes
I've had some good NIKEs before, but the last pair I bought turned out to be faulty after a few months of light wear. NIKE refused to replace, fix or refund them. This is illegal and I will be following up with Australian Consumer Affairs. A $200 shoe should last more than a few months.

APPLEASHA

APPLEASHASYDNEY

Terrible Product

Masungo

MasungoPerth, WA

Can't Run Around in Nike Jordans!!!!