Nikon D3200

Nikon D3200

MPNs: 25492 and 33855
See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nikon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Sam B.
Sam B.Sydney

Camera good for day time only

This camera I have had it for about more than 1 year now, and it has during this time not performed as advertised. It has been at times been dysfunctional and becomes blurry while on automatic setting. Also I have had to take it back for repair and had been without a camera for about 2-3 months.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Bazza
Bazza

My lack of understanding didn't help

My lack of understanding about photography meant that I struggled to come to grips with using this camera to its full advantage. Sure I could use the auto mode but the photos were not any better than those I take with my Nikon Coolpix L310 which has served me well for several years.I have since sold the D3200 and bought a Nikon Coolpix P900 which is a much easier camera (for me) to use and is absolutely amazing!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Other DSLR Cameras

JoyTer
JoyTerBrisbane

Good camera for beginners

The DS3200 is a Good camera for the price. Takes great pictures..We occassionally had some trouble with camera "freezing" it wouldnt focus to tallow photos to be taken. Most dissapointing is NOT gettting an immediate and clear warning that the memory card is not in the camera resulting in finding you thought you were taking beautiful photos only to find they dont exist. Does not store any photos without card but allows you to take photos.
So dissapointing. Looking for a new camera because of this.

Date PurchasedJan 2015
consumer111
consumer111Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

nikon d3200

DSLR Cameras

Find out how Nikon D3200 compares to other DSLR Cameras

Pat K.
Pat K.asked

why does it say 'out of memory' when there are no photos stored at all! What can be done please?

callyasked

Why is there no load up disc for my new camera it was purchased today so Im am at lost on how to load it onto my computer

TD
TD

As long as you have the cord you should be able to load your photos to your computer without a disk. Otherwise try the Nikon website as most places have software downloads now instead of disks.

cally

Thanks I will sure give that a try

CategoryDSLR Cameras
Wi-FiNo
Release dateApr 2012
Replaced byNikon D3300
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN12: 018208254927, 018208925063, 182082549278, 182089250634, 845251040227, 845251040265 and 845251044973
  • MPN: 25492 and 33855