Nikon D3200

Nikon D3200

MPNs: 25492 and 33855
See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nikon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Luke Murace
Luke MuraceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Budget Camera for getting started

Purchased in June 2015 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $529.99.

J and T Smith
J and T SmithSouth West, WA

Very happy with my Nikon

I have used my Nikon D3200 for both long distance and close up shots and have found it wonderful to use. the quality is fantastic and we bought it at a great price with a package for the next lens up. Are very happy with our purchase!

Purchased in March 2019.

Other DSLR Cameras

Paris
ParisAdelaide

Does the job

This was my first DSLR and I have been really impressed. Just about everything that I need it to do, it does. I like the effects where I am able to brighten or darken a photo and it can make something ordinary look quite good. I would certainly purchase Nikon again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
BWD
BWDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent entry level DSLR camera

I bought this for my wife for Christmas for $389 (on special) from Harvey Norman.
Couldn't be happier for that price.

The camera takes perfect pictures and has all the settings in a great interface for those wanting to explore the manual options.

On an unrelated note they did try and sell me the store 'extended warranty' which if you don't know is a scam.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
DSLR Cameras

Find out how Nikon D3200 compares to other DSLR Cameras

Squid Master
Squid MasterBangkok

Great body

Pro
-easy to use, i mean too easy.
-wifi support with an adapter.
-great apps-csensor / pictures.
-24mp which is still not out dated since the release.
-great pictures with 3rd party lenses (sigma, tamron).

Con
-no battery grip.
-might be too small for some people.
-nikkon lens might be too expensive for some people.

TDAdelaide

Great

I have had it for about a year now and I am still learning it all, but even then, it does take a nice photo. Although I am not a photographer, I did buy it for work, so I did a short photography course just to learn the basics and that really helped. I don't just want to use it on the manual setting.
It came with 2 size lenses which are great, depending on what you are shooting. The only thing I wish it also came with was a spare battery. Apart from that it's great, I love it!!
Great clarity, fairly easy to use.
Needs a second spare battery

Stevenj32
Stevenj32CHADSTONE

Fantastic Camera

My wife and I bought this camera for Christmas as a two lens kit, we where torn between Canon and the Nikon, the Nikon has 24 pixels and the Canon only 12, the Nikon also seems a little easier to use, great picture quality, the camera has internal special effects, you can change your photos over to a cartoon, black and white, sepia, etching, just one color, etc, it has manual control, the auto system is very effective, battery life is good, extremely happy with the unit, buying a few more bits for it, just overall an excellent entry model DSLR, also there is a Nikon website that explains every detail and how to use the camera, very professional.
Picture quality, the design, camera software.

lesta68
lesta68Goulburn Valley, VIC

Very good camera

Takes fantastic pictures and it's very fast compared to my old olympus E-10. excellent viewfinder and the LCD display is Fantastic. Got mine with the two kit lenses as they are enough as i am only a beginer. AF very fast. Excellent camera to begin with and will give lots of fun with it's many features to explore.
Speed, battery life and great resolution with the new sensor.
Havent found any yet

Other DSLR Cameras

Pat K.
Pat K.asked

why does it say 'out of memory' when there are no photos stored at all! What can be done please?

callyasked

Why is there no load up disc for my new camera it was purchased today so Im am at lost on how to load it onto my computer

TD

As long as you have the cord you should be able to load your photos to your computer without a disk. Otherwise try the Nikon website as most places have software downloads now instead of disks.

cally

Thanks I will sure give that a try

CategoryDSLR Cameras
Wi-FiNo
Release dateApr 2012
Replaced byNikon D3300
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN12: 018208254927, 018208925063, 182082549278, 182089250634, 845251040227, 845251040265 and 845251044973
  • MPN: 25492 and 33855