MPN: KHNIKD5600BDY

See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Camera for a good price

The Nikon D5600 might be an entry level camera but the features and build quality are very good.

I upgraded from the D5200 and have been very impressed with the build quality the features and more.

I bought the Body and Lens kit adding on to it as I moved along.

The quality of the Camera is very good and the weight isn’t heavy it’s mid in between and it helps when trying to take photos without a tripod.

I love the Touch Screen giving the ability to choose ISO etc without the need or using the dial and buttons to select options.

I love that I can send the photos right to my phone as soon as the photo is taken using the SnapBridge App.

I currently have 3 lenses and they in themselves are great quality. I currently have the 18-55MM and 70-300MM along with the 35MM lens and I couldn’t be happier.

The camera is very snappy and quick to turn on and get going.

The image quality is excellent and very clear and sometimes not I’m not the best photographer out there lol.

The issue I have an I’m sure everyone has come up is that at times I can take a while to load the Live View and Remote Control options aside from that it’s a great camera.

It’s a great starter camera for those wanting great control over the camera and for people who want to get started in photography.

If your looking for a camera that is easy to use has great options and is in your price range I would recommend going for the Dual Lens Kit.

Purchased in January 2019 at DC Cameras & Optics for $749.00.

Wow! What a difference!

Ventured into the world of DSLR 2 years ago with the entry level D3300 from Nikon. The easy mode is very good and the whole camera is light, easy to use and a massive step up from our Sony Compact and our Smartphones. Started adding a few lenses as well to experiment but then came across the D5600.
I spent about 2 months watching YouTube reviews and read recommendations and comparisons on reputable photography websites and then just bit the bullet, sold the 3300 and bought this one. Don't believe people when they tell you it's pretty much the same camera apart from the fold out screen. The really big step up is the sensor. OMG! There are 39 sensors in each frame and everything, even moving people and objects are all in focus. What a difference to the 3300. There are other tiny built quality differences too, the dials, buttons and location of them is just better. If you are a quick learner or you simply want the best starter Dslr camera, spend that little bit extra and get the 5600. You won't regret it. Add an inexpensive Prime Lens such as the 35mm 1.8G and an extra Zoom like 55-200 to change from the Kit Lens, which is also excellent, and Bob is your Uncle.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $675.00.

Back into SLR cameras

I wanted to get back into SLR so went with the Nikon D5600. It’s really easy to use with so many options and the resolution is outstanding. The Snapbridge link to my mobile phone is a really nice feature as it allows you to share and look at your images easily. I got the 18 - 50 and the 50 - 200 lens which gives good coverage. I got it through Harvey Norman and was extremely happy with the deal.

Date PurchasedMar 2017