Nikon D7000

Nikon D7000

MPNs: 13019 and 25468
See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nikon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
Michele
MicheleSydney

Nikon D7000 - do not buy!!!

I purchased this camera 2.5 years ago when the autofocus and light meter reading stopped working over night. I sent the camera to Nikon Australia to look into. They came back with repair cost of $500 which is almost 30% of its initial price I paid in 2011. This is unbelievable and Nikon seems only to care about the fact that it is out of warranty. However this should not happen to a quality product in first place and Nikon stated that they do not know why this has happened. When I spent $1500 for a camera I did not expect to invest another $500 for repair within 3 years. I am very disappointed about the Nikon D7000 and how Nikon handled the matter.

Revealing
RevealingADELAIDE

Good enough for pro work

Other DSLR Cameras

sheildsyAU

Good camera

zahid52
zahid52brisbane

Very Bad Service

thatdesigner
thatdesigner

That's probably because you bought a cheap, 'grey import' version which is usually only sold in Japan.

The Camera is actually very good.

sheildsy

Exactly. People buy off internet or wen on trip overseas and then complain about the service or lack of warranty.

Rileyw
Rileyw

Who did you buy your camera through??.. so that I can avoid using them

DSLR Cameras

Find out how Nikon D7000 compares to other DSLR Cameras

Adamr
AdamrAU

Very capable 2nd camera

I have used the d7000 as a 2nd or 3rd camera now for the past couple of years and am always impressed with the results.
Good in low light and fast shooting for its price point. Look forward to the upgrade of this very capable camera when it comes out.
Fast shooting at price point, decent low light

kewtms
kewtmsGold Coast, Queensland

Love it for my first dslr!

Jacinta.W
Jacinta.Wasked

How much for one quantity?

Nathan
Nathanasked

I have had the camera for a year now and love it. I have encountered a problem now though where it will not focus for a shot. I half press the button whilst it is auto focusing and then after it does focus it will not take the shot. Any ideas please would be great?

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I would suggest doing a fine focus tune. Have a look on youtube lots of help. See following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqhH2ELuCaE

Good luck

Wi-FiNo
Release dateSept 2010
Replaced byNikon D7100
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN14: 00018208918324, 00022099764489, 00182089183246, 00851719008401, 00851719008432 and 00851719008500
  • MPN: 13019 and 25468