MPNs: 13019 and 25468
See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nikon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5

Nikon D7000

I am a Professional Photographer. I have been using my Nikon D7000 for four years now. It is a really great camera. It has many features like the high end Nikon's do, but at a much lower price tag. Here is what I really like about this camera. Separate controls for f/stop and shutter speed. Backside controls for White Balance, ISO Film Speed, and Image Quality. It also has the Nikon Creative Lighting System, which means it is able to control multiple Speedlights. But most of all, it takes clear and clean, sharp, photos that you will admire for a lifetime.

Shaun  Marriott
Shaun MarriottCessnock, NSW

Awesome camera

I just purchased a Nikon D7000 digital camera, I have always used nikon apart from testing others and have always returned to Nikon, I have used the Nikon D60, Nikon D 90 and have now just purchased the Nikon D7000 and it is an awesome camera, built fantastic, very fast processor an all round super fast camera, if you want a pro level camera, this one is brilliant !!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

happy_vegemite
happy_vegemiteSydney

Excellent Camera

christroybels
christroybelsbrisbane

great camera

I bought this a few years ago for my husband who is a photography enthusiast. It has such great features and takes great photos and video. It suits both my husband who is familiar with all of the features and myself who is a total novice. Even the kids can use it!!!!
It has all the features for a professional but a great auto setting for the novice.

jjacerForest Lake
  • Selected Review

D7000 great camera not for beginners though.

Sittingsolo
SittingsoloMelbourne

Awesome Dslr

This is my first dslr previously I have used film slr's. This is an amazing camera for the enthusiast and once you get the hang of it, very easy to use. I use this mostly for low light concert photography and I have been very impressed so far. It is quick, efficient and fun to use.
It has two memory slots so you never run out of room to take raw shots.
Autofocus could be quicker.

tanalasta
tanalastaWA, 6009

Exceptional enthusiast camera. Currently the best Nikon APS-C camera on the market

NickGrina
NickGrinaAdelaide, South Australia

A brilliant and highly featured camera at a reasonable price

tb58
tb58AU

Superb camera for the semi serious photographer

Find out how Nikon D7000 compares to other DSLR Cameras

I am lovin it: my first DSLR

Though i am not professional photographer; I have purchased it for personnel use, i am loving it. It is my First Dslr i am very pleased with its Video recording mode with 1080p and facility of external mic jack, now i have became my own director of my personnel video. It is very good for new user like me.

Kees v
Kees v

Upgraded from a Canon D3000 dslr, will never look back, especially the kit lens

DarkKnight01
DarkKnight01MURRELLS INLET

The Best Nikon SLR I have

I have have try 3 different Nikon SLR model for the past 3 years and so far this model is the best for me :-) easy to used for pro and beginner, But the price is also too much But if you want a cheaper one you could get it in Amazon, Before i see some one post is as low as $100
easy to used
expensive

zoranp
zoranp

You can always get the 5100 that costs half price and it uses the same sensor/technology as D7000.
5100 is plastic :(

naezed
naezedAU

Can't take a bad photo!...well almost

Easy to use. Photos beautiful even when I fiddle with the controls. Colour superb. So glad I got this camera. Quiet and fast to respond. WOW!
Ease of use. Beautiful photos
haven't found anything yet

jaa84
jaa84

Love it, beautiful shots so far!

Fantastic.

mocha1234
mocha1234AU

Excellent package @ a very reasonable price

It is a joy playing with this camera. It is solid, reacts quickly, produces professional images and so easy to use.

I don't have much to say... I just love it.
Good value
video is not as good as canon?

Jacinta.W
Jacinta.Wasked

How much for one quantity?

Nathan
Nathanasked

I have had the camera for a year now and love it. I have encountered a problem now though where it will not focus for a shot. I half press the button whilst it is auto focusing and then after it does focus it will not take the shot. Any ideas please would be great?

sheildsy
sheildsy

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I would suggest doing a fine focus tune. Have a look on youtube lots of help. See following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqhH2ELuCaE

Good luck

Wi-FiNo
Release dateSept 2010
Replaced byNikon D7100
ManualDownload manual
  • GTIN14: 00018208918324, 00022099764489, 00182089183246, 00851719008401, 00851719008432 and 00851719008500
  • MPN: 13019 and 25468