Nikon D750

Nikon D750

MPNs: 1543, KANIKD750BDY, KHNIKD750K24120 and NIKON-D750-Kit-24120-BK
See the Best DSLR Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nikon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Neil
NeilChristchurch

Nearly Perfect Serious Amatuer DSLR

Date PurchasedDec 2014
marscallisto
marscallisto

The perfect Full Frame camera for all situations.

It's small and light enough to take travelling with you, but it packs a mighty punch. This Full Frame DSLR from Nikon is considered a semi professional camera, but rest assured it can handle all the heavy lifting that's required on a professional shoot. Great for portraits, events, sports and real estate, it's 24 mp sensor delivers crisp true to life images and is a great all rounder to have of you're serious about photography.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Other DSLR Cameras

Scott
ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic bang for buck in the FX market. Great all rounder!

I love this camera. I got into the world of Nikon via the D90 and then the D7100. After much thinking I landed on the D750 for my next upgrade to Full Frame. I haven't looked back. It's such a great all rounder with features that are super handy to both the professional and prosumer. The built in WiFi makes sharing on social networks via your phone a dream and the tilty screen is actually more nifty than I thought. I take a lot of landscape shots so it's handy getting it up high or below and using the screen to preview the shot.

Would highly, highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
DSLR Cameras

Find out how Nikon D750 compares to other DSLR Cameras

Manoj
ManojSydney

One of best camera around

I upgraded from D7000 to D750 there is too many differences in quality.
First D750 is very fast, low light champion for focussing and high iso picture quality.
video quality is awesome, if you have budget and ready to carry little more weight as FX lenses are heavy and thinking of cropped sensor or full frame, i will say go for full frame.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lethal
Lethal

Best camera I have owned and I have had a few!

Having started with a Brownie Box (yes I am that old :) ) I have recently upgraded to a D750 from a D7100and now realise that I should have made the move ages ago. Whilst I suspect that like many, I will never use all the features available as I mainly do landscapes and night time photos, the array of settings is huge which allows plenty of experimentation in my photos. Can only recommend that if your budget allows for it, spend the extra and get a camera that will do everything you require in photography.

Date PurchasedApr 2017