Nilfisk Bravo Series

18451043, 18451003, 128350299, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (2)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (4)
JB888

JB888Peel, WA

Amazingly powerful suction, quality and reliability

Purchased in May 2018 at Billy Guyatts for $202.00.

AC

ACLaunceston, TAS

Great vac

Great vac with powerful suction. Had one for 6 years and needed a 2nd vac and found out they still make exact same one- so I brought another one (Nov 2019).

Good length cord (and it still retracts after 6 years). Bag is a good size and takes ages to fill.
On board tools are handy and the steel wand is robust and easy to adjust.

1st one still going strong, hope the 2nd one is just as good.

Purchased in November 2013 at eBay.

Gavin M.

Gavin M.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous Vacuum Cleaner

A fabulous vacuum cleaner that works effortlessly on all surfaces. Quiet and smooth operation. Long electrical cord and hose. I threw out my old "bagless" vacuum as I was fed up having to clean the filters all the time. No more bagless vacs for me. I use a "Gulper" head attachment (32mm) on smooth bamboo flooring - works a treat. Love it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Billy Guyatts.

Maddi

MaddiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Nilfisk Bravo

I purchased this about 12 months ago. I wanted to purchase a Miele from Godfrey’s but the one I wanted was sold out country wide so the salesman recommended I try this one. I had never heard of Nilfisk but it was on sale too and I needed a new vacuum. This has been amazing. We have a Cocker Spaniel and have no issues picking up her hair. The suction is so powerful. I have recently started commercial cleaning and this is way better than our commercial vacuum. One of my team members commented on how much better it is, and a client also commented on how great it works and she will go out and purchase one. Definitely recommend

Purchased in October 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $200.00.

not a vaccum I would reconmend

brought this vacuum as we have 2 dogs Beagle and King Charles spaniel The turbo brush for pet hair cloggs up every 2nd week aft to cut fur off wrapped around the brush and the head has dirt trapped in it too does not seem to go through into the bag as it should Totally fed up with this.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nilfisk Bravo Pet

I've previously owned a Volta, a Hoover and an Electrolux. The first two were dreadful. The Nilfisk is superior. Powerful suction. The turbo head makes vacuuming carpets a lot easier. I prefer a bagged vacuum as I've found in the past that the bagless are a pain to clean out after every single vacuum and they tend to lose suction. And while I haven't had a need for it as yet, this vacuum has a blow function which you can inflate air mattresses, etc with.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Matthew

Matthew

Amazing! Worth buying

Such a trusted brand in my eyes I wouldn’t choose anything but! Never experienced any issues with mine and I wouldn’t think about changing I have husky’s and this picks up hair so good ! No need to go and buy a pet vacuum if you have pets this most definitely does the job and it does the job fantastical!

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Ailiefree

AiliefreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

To fall in love with a vacuum is embarrassing... but it's a hard worker and also gold, so.

That's about all I can say. I have always been given vacuums and they were all good, but this is next level. The design, the manoeuvrability, the suction power, AND it's gold. It sure makes for as much of a joy out of cleaning the floor as you can get.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Joy63

Joy63AU

Efficient, powerful, durable vacuum cleaner.

Date PurchasedJune 2013

somochick

somochickLOWER HUTT

Bravo Bravo!!

I'd purchased the bravo in 2009 and out of all the appliances I have purchased, this vacuum by far is my best investment. I have never had a problem with it, people borrow and won't bring back because they quote how good a vacuum it is! Good adjustable suction, the attachments I don't use very much but the storage compartment is very handy when I do need them and lightweight when vacuuming stairwells. Nilfisk vacuums have never failed my family for generations. Bravo!

Date PurchasedNov 2009
Svitlana

SvitlanaMosman

Awesome vacuum cleaner

I am very satisfied with this purchase. Nilfisk Bravo vacuum cleaner combines many important for me features. It is very powerful, not heavy at all, easy to operate. And the price for it is very affordable. Now it takes me only couple of minutes to clean my carpet in 3 rooms.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
E.J.G

E.J.G

Can't fault our bravo

I have owned my bravo now for 6 years and can't fault it.

Great suction.
I love all the accessories including the hard floor head.

I use my bravo every day to vacuume up my dogs hair in the morning as he sleeps inside at night.
I use the soft small bristle head often to do dusting jobs or the tops of skirting boards.
The bags also seem to last a long time. I only just finished my 2nd set of genuine bags.

Good quality hard working vaccuum

Date PurchasedApr 2011
Jmt

JmtAU

Works like magic!

My Nilfisk Bravo pet pack is just fabulous, it has all the extra features I wanted with HEPA filtration, 2000W strong suction, bonus active carbon filter, turbo and blow nozzle.

Jacqueline cambridge

Jacqueline cambridgeNapier

Not as good as I thought it would be

Approximately 200 sq m carpet and tile. Have 2 long haired cats and found the turbo brush gets hair wound round it and stops it spinning. Impossible to remove the brush for cleaning and no instructions on how to do this. Have to pick and cut the hair out regularly and this takes around 1/2 hour.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
DSimpson

DSimpson

Excellent Vacuum Cleaner

Find out how Nilfisk Bravo Series compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

It was great for a few years

I purchased the Bravo Pet vacuum in 2012 and it worked brilliantly. Was really easy to use and came with all of the right bits to vacuum your car, couch- you name it. But unfortunately within the last year or so, it has started to slow down and not pick up all of the dust on the carpet. I've tried changing the filter, put a new bag in but it's no longer working as well as when I brought it. And the turbo nozzle was useless from day 1. Hair and dust kept getting caught in it, which would make the turbo thing stop spinning around- so it didn't pick up anything when vacuuming.

Natasha

Natasha

A great Vacuum Cleaner but this is the second within warranty

Misschief

MisschiefAU

Better than a Dyson

Works well, no issues after 2 years

Have found it to be a very good little vacuum cleaner. Great suction (especially considering we have a few dogs and cats). Easy to operate and have had no issues with it after 2 years of use. Did a bit of homework on what vacuum to get and settled on this one. Considering the price I got it for, very good value. Happy with the purchase.

WAS GOOD UNTIL IT BROKE DOWN

I was super impressed at first by this great value for money and well build vacuum cleaner. Paid $150 at Good Guys. 7 months after purchase and probably 15 uses around my small flat, despite changing bag etc, on switching it on one day it suddenly started to make strange noises and it smelt as if the insulation on the motor coils was burning. No apparent reason as it had only had light domestic use. Good Guys were excellent about sending it away for repair.. now waiting anxiously for its return.