Nilfisk VP300 HEPA

Nilfisk VP300 HEPA

MPN: 107402785

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.9

Jane

JaneMelbourne

Motor doesn't last

Vp300 series. First one lasted two years then motor gave up. I had got on very well with all flooring. I purchased another one. This 300hepa has only lasted 21months. On off switch cost $100 to repair 6 weeks ago now the motor has given up. I only use it 8 hrs a weeks. Unless your prepared to buy a new one every twenty months don't buy it. Very disappointed with Nilfisk and made in China.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Ereny

Ereny

Like it

Easy to use I have it for more than 4 years
    I recommend it . . . . . . . .
    it is not too big easy to store in a small place . . . .
    I always recommend it to my friends and family. . . .

Date PurchasedMay 2013
    swan dove

swan doveMelbourne

excellent vac

Great little cleaner never thought a vac that did not cost an arm and leg would do such a great job l had a hoover before this and it runs ring around that not heavy to tow around and l do not feel the suction could get much better very easy to maneuver .My floors are all carpet except for toilet laundry bath and kitchen but it works well on hard floors also .My rooms are not large except family room is large great job for not a big name

Date PurchasedOct 2015
    Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Nilfisk VP300 HEPA compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Best machine ever.

It is the best machine I've ever had. I'm 60. I have had it for two years. Home use only. It sucked up dust from renovations. It has an industrial filter system. Suction is still as strong as when I bought it. Light weight. It has an extra long cord.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Oke for this price range, but could be better

Nilfisk compared with my expensive Dyson

I have had a dyson and thought that was the best, but having now used a Nilfisk 300 I have found the commercial unit to be far better in endurance and suction than even a dyson which surprised me. A friend just bought one and we compared each at my house on similiar rooms. I think Dyson are good and marketed well but Nilfisk good job powerful compact and nice and quiet, easy to change bag too.

Pam

PamCanberra

Really terrible vaccuum

The HEPA VP300 seems to be designed only for smooth flooring (wood, marble etc), it is really terrible on carpet surfaces. This vacuum has nothing on Hoover's Henry Vacuum cleaner. I also notice specifically that it is not entirely a closed system, meaning there are gaps in the tube allowing air to flow out. The suction is poor, you can get the same suction from a 99 AUD Hoover Performer 3010. I am not even a huge Hoover fan while writing this review, that shows how bad it is
    Nothing
    Everything

DoubleDMelbourne

This is a real Vacuum Cleaner

Emma5
    Emma5

I'm looking for a new vacuum now that my 21 yr old GM90 gave out today. Have been told by spare parts/appliance shop workers the Nilfisk of today are nothing compared to our previous beauties, are u still loving the VP300?

DoubleD

Still fantastic machine. Have no idea what Emma from Canberra was talking about.

Sorry that was the negative report from Pan in Canberra