Nilodor Pump Pack

Nilodor Pump Pack

4.2

bookman
    bookmanMandurah

Didn't even take the top off!

I've used the concentrate before and decided I'd try the pump. Stuck it on the shelf when I got home. Later, I noticed a sickly pong. My wife is more sensitive to smells than me, and she put it outside on the verandah. Next morning the verandah stunk of whatever perfume they use in the pump. It obviously works well to get rid of other smells and may be smells nice to other people, but we couldn't tolerate it. The pump is now in a sealed bag and will go back to the shop. We never even took the top off!

Purchased in January 2021 for $7.30.

Margie
    Margieasked

Can you use Nilodor on lounge suites?

Michelleb.
    Michelleb.asked

Will this take away the horrible smell from new carpet. I have never had new carpet smell like this. It’s been approximately 3 months since new carpet was laid.

Patasked

My dog got sprayed by a skunk. Can I use it Nilodor on her she is 40 pounds?

Diab0lus
    Diab0lus

Nope. It's a one way trip for poochie to the Vet I'm afraid.

Pat

No I would not use Nildor on your pet just it’s surrondings. You can make a paste of baking sofa, hydrogen peroxide and dawn dish detergent and wash your dog with this. It will take a few washes. And a few after it gets wet in the future. Be sure to keep it out of the dogs eyes. It way blind them if their eyes are burned by the peroxide. We bathed our lab six times before the skunk odour was gone. Use Nildor in the room where the dog is located.