Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

3.0
Marxlyn
MarxlynFar North Queensland, QLD

quick and manageable

i like how its easy to get a shirt term loan, the team help you out in an easy steps so you wont get confused. i thank nimble for helping me out a bit off.

Application Process
Loan TypeSplit
Loan Term 3 months

Thanks for your review! Glad we could help - Team Nimble

Pay attention
Pay attentionMurray Region, NSW

Sneaky little snakes

Nimble are a fast easy to use loan company. But if you need a payment moved.. Lord help you. $5 a day after the contract runs out so you can't move payment forward. plus mandatory $15 default fee even if you try to arrange it. They are designed to pray on centrelink families. Thank God I was just loaning money to get drunk with. If you are struggling stay away from nimble.

Application Process
Loan TypeSplit
Loan Term 3 months

Jus
Jusasked

Was emailed earlier to ring re application. I rang amd was told they had everything, it's now 4 hours later , I've emailed twice,but still haven't been notified if my application was successful.
Have used nimble many times before, and its always been easy and quick with great service.
I applied yesterday, so it's 24 hours since.
Hoping to hear something soon, it's the weekend tmrw and was hoping to have the money before hand.

Ggage 61
Ggage 61asked

Excellent loan provider never had a problem always there for me thank you

Pat
Patasked

How do I delete my nimble account?

NimbleNimbleSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Nimble representatives