Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

Not accurate

I’ve waited over a day to get my application approved. The website states within minutes?
I need this loan for study reasons. This is ridiculous I was told this would be the best company and get my loan within 60 mins ?

Discriminatory

I received a $5000 loan back in 2016 and a couple of months later I lost my job. It took me a really long time to get back on my feet as I had a lot of debt but I stayed in contact with Nimble and eventually the loan was paid in full in early 2019. Here we are 2 years later and as soon as I log in to my Nimble account the first thing that pops up is a message that says "sorry but we can't help you with a loan at this time" before I've even tried to apply. Would love to know how long I will be "blacklisted" for!

Loan Term 11 months

Sharks.

I applied for a $1000 Loan and was approved money in my account about 2 days later ( not as fast as they advertise )
from this 1k loan,
I have had to pay back give or take 10$ - $1,400
These people make 40%, $400 of a desperate minority.
Even the banks that are not popular among the public do not stoop to such exorbitant rates.
Shame on your company. You could easily cover over heads on a 10% rate.
Not only this, but if you fail to pay on time your credit rating is attacked and this further ostracizes people from financial institutions - the better ones.

Loan Term 6 months

Waiting and stressed

In the past I haven't had any issues with Nimble. But I made an application and its been 9 hours and its still saying verifying. I wouldn't have applied for a pay day loan if I didn't need the money urgently. The fees are really high. Its been a stressful day and I've called and their phones weren't working and I sent 2 emails to follow up and havent had any response. I just want to no if its yes or no.

Reviewer
Reviewer Adelaide

The guidelines on who gets money or not is skewed

Extra costs are ridiculous considering there is little admin involved! I found that I was immediately permitted to have a loan on multiple requests - then, randomly I was declined - even though my financial situation had improved significantly from the previous times I had requested a loan!!
Then, there’s no customer service to speak to - so who gets all the fees you pay back ??!!!!
Not a good place to get a loan when the rules around the loan are warped.
I don’t use this company anymore - I much prefer “My pay now”, which has much less fees!!!!

Woody2910
Woody2910Sydney, NSW

They ruin your credit score

Stay away - Nimble carry out credit checks even when you don’t fully submit the credit application for final review. It ruins your credit rating and when you ask if they will remove it you don’t get a nice welcome.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

STRESS RELIEF

Great online customer service. The costs were very clear from the start with no extras. The rate was to be expected from the market and I was happy with that

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan Term 3 months
NimbleNimble

Hi Anthony, It's great to hear you thought we were crystal clear from start to finish! We're glad to hear you are happy with the rate and our customer service! We appreciate your review very much! - Team Nimble

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ronald
RonaldNorth Queensland, QLD

nimble TELL US WHY YOU LOVE US!

they were very fast and easy to use and quick response times and very friendly, and everything fully explained , very satisfied with everything about there service 10 out of 10

Loan Start DateMay 2020
NimbleNimble

Hi Ronald, It's great to hear you are very satisfied with your experience and we appreciate you taking the time to review us! Have a wonderful rest of your week - Team Nimble

Lew
LewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent for when you're in a bit of a pickle!

Nimble has been able to help me on two occasions, where I had been in situations that could've been a lot worse financially if Nimble hadn't of come to the rescue! I found the application process to be very user friendly and quick to fill out, and was amazed at how fast each time the funds had been available in my account (literally within minutes). The pay-back fees associated with paying back a set amount too are quite reasonable, as is the time frame options given to pay back. Would definitely use again if I get stuck again!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan Term 12 months

Find out how Nimble compares to other Short Term Loans

Nimble is my go to loan company. Fair rates and quick. I have always used them and will continue to in the future. I lobe how quickly the money is transferred and how easy the app is to navigate and how friendly the staff are if changing details.

NimbleNimble

Hi Keenan, Awesome to hear you're loving how quick the turn around time is, how easy the App is to navigate and how wonderful our team is! Have a wonderful weekend- Team Nimble

Jay
JayGippsland, VIC

Provides an awesome service

Very satisfied with the service provided. It was hassle free and very efficient with replies but also clearly detailed. Than you very much nimble for helping me and my family. We are very greatfull for the service you provide to everybody. Always the first place i turn too when i am in need.

Loan Term 24 months
NimbleNimble

Hi Jay, Appreciate you taking the time to send us your review! We're so glad we were able to help you once again! We hope you and the family have a great rest of your week- Team Nimble

Shell
ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

I experienced the most professional and respectful customer service.
I did not experience any unexpected extra costs as Nimble showed my repayments that I needed to make.
I am very satisfied with the rate I received for this loan.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
NimbleNimble

Hi Shell, Wonderful to hear! We love delighting our customers with our products and Customer Service skills! Have a wonderful rest of your week- Team Nimble

Lyndal
LyndalCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it

I had to get new tyres for my car and I didn’t have the funds so I Nimbled it and the money was there in 5 minutes. So good for me as a single mum.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
NimbleNimble

Hi Lyndal. Thanks for reviewing your Nimble experience. We're so glad that we were able to get you back on the road, we know how important cars are to everyday life - especially when you are a mum. Have a great weekend - Team Nimble

Jorge
JorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and fast, gave money when nobody else would

I have used it twice when hitting some rough patches and both times has been very clear on the charges and what you will pay, also the whole process has been the two times easy and fast.

Mitch
Mitch

Great Service, fast easy, but do not like their marketing tactics

Fast, easy, and in my account within the next business day. Their marketing tripe they send is in accurate. Travel agents have saved their customer hundreds of thousands of dollars by protecting them against companies that go bust (bestjet, fly365, Bentours, etc etc). Please don't peddle poorly researched crap. If it wasn't for the below article I was sent, I would have given 5 stars.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan Term 2 months
NimbleNimble

Hi Mitch. Thanks for your review, we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the Marketing Team. Have a great weekend - Team Nimble