Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (3) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

Not accurate

I’ve waited over a day to get my application approved. The website states within minutes?
I need this loan for study reasons. This is ridiculous I was told this would be the best company and get my loan within 60 mins ?

Nate
NateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow in responding

Applied in the AM, by close of business I still hadn’t received a response as to what was going on. Not sure if I used this mob years ago but if it was them then they were much quicker with a response

Reviewer
Reviewer Adelaide

The guidelines on who gets money or not is skewed

Extra costs are ridiculous considering there is little admin involved! I found that I was immediately permitted to have a loan on multiple requests - then, randomly I was declined - even though my financial situation had improved significantly from the previous times I had requested a loan!!
Then, there’s no customer service to speak to - so who gets all the fees you pay back ??!!!!
Not a good place to get a loan when the rules around the loan are warped.
I don’t use this company anymore - I much prefer “My pay now”, which has much less fees!!!!

Carly
CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not helpful and feel let down!

Got approved for my first loan with Nimble, easy set up, easy to deal with and good repayment options. ALWAYS paid on time and paid off early. After receiving an unexpected emergency vet bill, I provided customer service with my card details to make my last payment...very quick to take my money...Was then DECLINED, with NO valid reason given. No change in circumstances on my application. Was happy with initial set up, yet now feel very screwed over after they just made plenty of money out of me. I'm quite simply DISGUSTED!

Short Term Loans

Find out how Nimble compares to other Short Term Loans

Zac
Zac

It's ok

It's good and easy to get funds but can't pay back quicker if you have extra money to afford. To pay it off and get it out of the way

Application Process
Ally
AllySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor judgement

My experience was I have been with nimble for approx two years. I defaulted on one payment which was close to end of contract .. I got hold of customer service and arranged for payment to be caught up and also ended my contract earlier than it was due..
Customer service seemed helpful and at no time was you informed on late payment would affect further loans..
Next minute I have a message left in members area saying I am not eligible to apply for loan this has now been there for over 8 months.. loyal client disappointed go elsewhere.

Drew
DrewSydney

Nimble will destroy your credit rating for a long time!