Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (3) and Variable Rate
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

Not accurate

I’ve waited over a day to get my application approved. The website states within minutes?
I need this loan for study reasons. This is ridiculous I was told this would be the best company and get my loan within 60 mins ?

Reviewer
Reviewer Adelaide

The guidelines on who gets money or not is skewed

Extra costs are ridiculous considering there is little admin involved! I found that I was immediately permitted to have a loan on multiple requests - then, randomly I was declined - even though my financial situation had improved significantly from the previous times I had requested a loan!!
Then, there’s no customer service to speak to - so who gets all the fees you pay back ??!!!!
Not a good place to get a loan when the rules around the loan are warped.
I don’t use this company anymore - I much prefer “My pay now”, which has much less fees!!!!

Zac
Zac

It's ok

It's good and easy to get funds but can't pay back quicker if you have extra money to afford. To pay it off and get it out of the way

Jus
Jusasked

Was emailed earlier to ring re application. I rang amd was told they had everything, it's now 4 hours later , I've emailed twice,but still haven't been notified if my application was successful.
Have used nimble many times before, and its always been easy and quick with great service.
I applied yesterday, so it's 24 hours since.
Hoping to hear something soon, it's the weekend tmrw and was hoping to have the money before hand.

Ggage 61
Ggage 61asked

Excellent loan provider never had a problem always there for me thank you

Hi Ggage 61,

Thanks so much for the feedback, we're so glad we could help out!

Cheers,
- Team Nimble

Pat
Patasked

How do I delete my nimble account?

Hi Pat,

Please email customercare@nimble.com.au, they will be able to close your account for you. Enjoy your day!

Cheers,
- Team Nimble

Get an answer from our members and Nimble representatives