Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

Waiting and stressed

In the past I haven't had any issues with Nimble. But I made an application and its been 9 hours and its still saying verifying. I wouldn't have applied for a pay day loan if I didn't need the money urgently. The fees are really high. Its been a stressful day and I've called and their phones weren't working and I sent 2 emails to follow up and havent had any response. I just want to no if its yes or no.

Application Process
Consumer Advocate
Consumer AdvocateSydney, NSW

Not great but not bad: Excessive fees

NimbleNimble

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Nimble. Many thanks - Team Nimble

Luke
LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Be careful what you wish for.

Everything went as it should. They are very helpful in getting you quick cash to cover any serious financial crisis you may be in.
It's the rate of money you pay back for the convenince that is absolutely ridiculous!

NimbleNimble

Thank you for your review Luke, have a great week.

Mr cas
Mr casGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not a bad option if you need a bit extra cash

If you are ever looking for some extra cash its Not a bad option if you need a bit extra cash. They make it very easy for YOU. At the end of the day it's a good product

Thanks for your review. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Short Term Loans

Find out how Nimble compares to other Short Term Loans

Griffin
GriffinPerth, WA

Goof for a quick loan

Good for a quick loan when you're desperate but i feel the interest is very much over the top . Taking advantage of people financial desperation to make more than a quick buck . I wouldn't recommend unless you are in dire need .Then i receive an Email asking me to " Do them a solid " and fill out a review . Well here you go Nimble i have done your "Solid" ... not that you did me any real favours ....

Processing

How long does it take for nimble loan to process through to westpac? It says 2 hours within the process and I’ve been waiting for a lot of hours by

Ggage 61
Ggage 61asked

Excellent loan provider never had a problem always there for me thank you

Hi Ggage 61,

Thanks so much for the feedback, we're so glad we could help out!

Pat
Patasked

How do I delete my nimble account?

Hi Pat,

Please email customercare@nimble.com.au, they will be able to close your account for you. Enjoy your day!

Tralene F.
Tralene F.asked

How do i go to get a loan

Hi Tralene,

Please visit our website https://nimble.com.au/ to apply for a loan. Alternatively, contact our friendly customer service team on 133 156 who will be happy to provide more information. Nimble is a fully digital business and we do not operate a brick and mortar store. Enjoy your day!

- Team Nimble

Get an answer from our members and Nimble representatives

Other Short Term Loans