Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

Discriminatory

I received a $5000 loan back in 2016 and a couple of months later I lost my job. It took me a really long time to get back on my feet as I had a lot of debt but I stayed in contact with Nimble and eventually the loan was paid in full in early 2019. Here we are 2 years later and as soon as I log in to my Nimble account the first thing that pops up is a message that says "sorry but we can't help you with a loan at this time" before I've even tried to apply. Would love to know how long I will be "blacklisted" for!

Loan Term 11 months

Sharks.

I applied for a $1000 Loan and was approved money in my account about 2 days later ( not as fast as they advertise )
from this 1k loan,
I have had to pay back give or take 10$ - $1,400
These people make 40%, $400 of a desperate minority.
Even the banks that are not popular among the public do not stoop to such exorbitant rates.
Shame on your company. You could easily cover over heads on a 10% rate.
Not only this, but if you fail to pay on time your credit rating is attacked and this further ostracizes people from financial institutions - the better ones.

Loan Term 6 months

Waiting and stressed

In the past I haven't had any issues with Nimble. But I made an application and its been 9 hours and its still saying verifying. I wouldn't have applied for a pay day loan if I didn't need the money urgently. The fees are really high. Its been a stressful day and I've called and their phones weren't working and I sent 2 emails to follow up and havent had any response. I just want to no if its yes or no.

Woody2910
Woody2910Sydney, NSW

They ruin your credit score

Stay away - Nimble carry out credit checks even when you don’t fully submit the credit application for final review. It ruins your credit rating and when you ask if they will remove it you don’t get a nice welcome.

Short Term Loans

Find out how Nimble compares to other Short Term Loans

Consumer Advocate
Consumer AdvocateSydney, NSW

Not great but not bad: Excessive fees

NimbleNimble

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Nimble. Many thanks - Team Nimble

Luke
LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Be careful what you wish for.

Everything went as it should. They are very helpful in getting you quick cash to cover any serious financial crisis you may be in.
It's the rate of money you pay back for the convenince that is absolutely ridiculous!

NimbleNimble

Thank you for your review Luke, have a great week.

Griffin
GriffinPerth, WA

Goof for a quick loan

Good for a quick loan when you're desperate but i feel the interest is very much over the top . Taking advantage of people financial desperation to make more than a quick buck . I wouldn't recommend unless you are in dire need .Then i receive an Email asking me to " Do them a solid " and fill out a review . Well here you go Nimble i have done your "Solid" ... not that you did me any real favours ....

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mick
MickWestern Australia

Absolute disgusting company

Was a customer with them for years used only when in desperate need always good service last loans had a issues with my account getting scammed where 2 payments where missed but payed double the following week to make up for it explained it to them sent them emails and proof then they still black marked my name even tho I payed the repayment the following week stay well clear there's better company's out there

NimbleNimble

Hi Mick, we're sorry to hear you haven't had the best experience with us. If you would like to email us on customercare@nimble.com.au with your contact details or call us on 133156, we would be happy to follow this up for you.

Thanks - Team Nimble

cowgurl
cowgurlSydney, NSW

Rip all your money and not at all flexible without threats of defaults and extra fees per day.

If you try to change your arrangement they with charge you per day fees, threaten to report you as having defaulted on your loan as part of the arrangement.
Whilst they are very responsive, I dont recommend using this company's product, as you will likely end up worse off than you were before you needed to borrow money.
Extra costs. Not flexible. Not satisfied.

Loan Start DateApril 2019