Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (7) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

Not accurate

I’ve waited over a day to get my application approved. The website states within minutes?
I need this loan for study reasons. This is ridiculous I was told this would be the best company and get my loan within 60 mins ?

Waiting and stressed

In the past I haven't had any issues with Nimble. But I made an application and its been 9 hours and its still saying verifying. I wouldn't have applied for a pay day loan if I didn't need the money urgently. The fees are really high. Its been a stressful day and I've called and their phones weren't working and I sent 2 emails to follow up and havent had any response. I just want to no if its yes or no.

Application Process
Nate
NateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow in responding

Applied in the AM, by close of business I still hadn’t received a response as to what was going on. Not sure if I used this mob years ago but if it was them then they were much quicker with a response

Reviewer
Reviewer Adelaide

The guidelines on who gets money or not is skewed

Extra costs are ridiculous considering there is little admin involved! I found that I was immediately permitted to have a loan on multiple requests - then, randomly I was declined - even though my financial situation had improved significantly from the previous times I had requested a loan!!
Then, there’s no customer service to speak to - so who gets all the fees you pay back ??!!!!
Not a good place to get a loan when the rules around the loan are warped.
I don’t use this company anymore - I much prefer “My pay now”, which has much less fees!!!!

Carly
CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not helpful and feel let down!

Got approved for my first loan with Nimble, easy set up, easy to deal with and good repayment options. ALWAYS paid on time and paid off early. After receiving an unexpected emergency vet bill, I provided customer service with my card details to make my last payment...very quick to take my money...Was then DECLINED, with NO valid reason given. No change in circumstances on my application. Was happy with initial set up, yet now feel very screwed over after they just made plenty of money out of me. I'm quite simply DISGUSTED!

Consumer Advocate
Consumer AdvocateSydney, NSW

Not great but not bad: Excessive fees

NimbleNimble

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Nimble. Many thanks - Team Nimble

Luke
LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Be careful what you wish for.

Everything went as it should. They are very helpful in getting you quick cash to cover any serious financial crisis you may be in.
It's the rate of money you pay back for the convenince that is absolutely ridiculous!

NimbleNimble

Thank you for your review Luke, have a great week.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mr cas
Mr casGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not a bad option if you need a bit extra cash

If you are ever looking for some extra cash its Not a bad option if you need a bit extra cash. They make it very easy for YOU. At the end of the day it's a good product

Thanks for your review. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Griffin
GriffinPerth, WA

Goof for a quick loan

Good for a quick loan when you're desperate but i feel the interest is very much over the top . Taking advantage of people financial desperation to make more than a quick buck . I wouldn't recommend unless you are in dire need .Then i receive an Email asking me to " Do them a solid " and fill out a review . Well here you go Nimble i have done your "Solid" ... not that you did me any real favours ....

Zac
Zac

It's ok

It's good and easy to get funds but can't pay back quicker if you have extra money to afford. To pay it off and get it out of the way

Application Process

Processing

How long does it take for nimble loan to process through to westpac? It says 2 hours within the process and I’ve been waiting for a lot of hours by

Ally
AllySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor judgement

My experience was I have been with nimble for approx two years. I defaulted on one payment which was close to end of contract .. I got hold of customer service and arranged for payment to be caught up and also ended my contract earlier than it was due..
Customer service seemed helpful and at no time was you informed on late payment would affect further loans..
Next minute I have a message left in members area saying I am not eligible to apply for loan this has now been there for over 8 months.. loyal client disappointed go elsewhere.

Drew
DrewSydney

Nimble will destroy your credit rating for a long time!