Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

Tejas B.
Tejas B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only use it as a last resort

Pabloesky E.
Pabloesky E.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

My experience with Nimble has been terrible, poor and regrettable. Not worth doing business with them and they should be the last of your options. I would never consider their products or services or recommend them to anyone.

Taz
Taz

Terrible lender! STAY AWAY!!!

My experience with Nimble has been terrible, poor and regrettable.
Not worth doing business with them and they should be the last of your options.
I would never consider their products or services or recommend them to anyone.
Do yourselves a favour and forget about them entirely!!

waste of time

cant get a 300 loan which would be paid off in 4 weeks work full time now i see y no one deals with them do not go near them

John MillerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BEWARE!!!!

John Miller

Hello. I have yet to hear back...

NimbleNimbleSend a private message

Customer service leaves a lot to be desired

Company was not able to resolve my complaint. Tried to call me once and when I didn't answer did not leave a message but sent an email. I responded to that email and there was no more communication from them despite my asking for someone to get back to me. Very hard company to deal with and will not be doing business with them at all.

Not accurate

I’ve waited over a day to get my application approved. The website states within minutes?
I need this loan for study reasons. This is ridiculous I was told this would be the best company and get my loan within 60 mins ?

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Discriminatory

I received a $5000 loan back in 2016 and a couple of months later I lost my job. It took me a really long time to get back on my feet as I had a lot of debt but I stayed in contact with Nimble and eventually the loan was paid in full in early 2019. Here we are 2 years later and as soon as I log in to my Nimble account the first thing that pops up is a message that says "sorry but we can't help you with a loan at this time" before I've even tried to apply. Would love to know how long I will be "blacklisted" for!

Sharks.

I applied for a $1000 Loan and was approved money in my account about 2 days later ( not as fast as they advertise )
from this 1k loan,
I have had to pay back give or take 10$ - $1,400
These people make 40%, $400 of a desperate minority.
Even the banks that are not popular among the public do not stoop to such exorbitant rates.
Shame on your company. You could easily cover over heads on a 10% rate.
Not only this, but if you fail to pay on time your credit rating is attacked and this further ostracizes people from financial institutions - the better ones.

jdaniher06melbourne

Not happy jane

Jomga
Jomga

Waiting and stressed

In the past I haven't had any issues with Nimble. But I made an application and its been 9 hours and its still saying verifying. I wouldn't have applied for a pay day loan if I didn't need the money urgently. The fees are really high. Its been a stressful day and I've called and their phones weren't working and I sent 2 emails to follow up and havent had any response. I just want to no if its yes or no.

Application Process
Nate
NateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow in responding

Applied in the AM, by close of business I still hadn’t received a response as to what was going on. Not sure if I used this mob years ago but if it was them then they were much quicker with a response

Blake
BlakeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Full time work, not "suitable" for a loan?

Tried to apply or a loan, was rejected instantly without getting to the next stage despite the fact I work full time and listed as such. How does that even make sense?

Reviewer
Reviewer Adelaide

The guidelines on who gets money or not is skewed

Extra costs are ridiculous considering there is little admin involved! I found that I was immediately permitted to have a loan on multiple requests - then, randomly I was declined - even though my financial situation had improved significantly from the previous times I had requested a loan!!
Then, there’s no customer service to speak to - so who gets all the fees you pay back ??!!!!
Not a good place to get a loan when the rules around the loan are warped.
I don’t use this company anymore - I much prefer “My pay now”, which has much less fees!!!!

tigs69
tigs69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nimble crashes Illion credit score

Applied for a Nimble loan and paid it off on time and no defaults.
12 months after paying it off I did a credit check. It has crashed my Illion credit score because it's a "high risk loan".
Illion credit score is 430 and equifax is 780.

Beware and avoid Nimble at all costs!!
it will take years before I can rebuild my credit score!