Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

Not accurate

I’ve waited over a day to get my application approved. The website states within minutes?
I need this loan for study reasons. This is ridiculous I was told this would be the best company and get my loan within 60 mins ?

Waiting and stressed

In the past I haven't had any issues with Nimble. But I made an application and its been 9 hours and its still saying verifying. I wouldn't have applied for a pay day loan if I didn't need the money urgently. The fees are really high. Its been a stressful day and I've called and their phones weren't working and I sent 2 emails to follow up and havent had any response. I just want to no if its yes or no.

Reviewer
Reviewer Adelaide

The guidelines on who gets money or not is skewed

Extra costs are ridiculous considering there is little admin involved! I found that I was immediately permitted to have a loan on multiple requests - then, randomly I was declined - even though my financial situation had improved significantly from the previous times I had requested a loan!!
Then, there’s no customer service to speak to - so who gets all the fees you pay back ??!!!!
Not a good place to get a loan when the rules around the loan are warped.
I don’t use this company anymore - I much prefer “My pay now”, which has much less fees!!!!

Shell
ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

I experienced the most professional and respectful customer service.
I did not experience any unexpected extra costs as Nimble showed my repayments that I needed to make.
I am very satisfied with the rate I received for this loan.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
NimbleNimble

Hi Shell, Wonderful to hear! We love delighting our customers with our products and Customer Service skills! Have a wonderful rest of your week- Team Nimble

Mitch
Mitch

Great Service, fast easy, but do not like their marketing tactics

Fast, easy, and in my account within the next business day. Their marketing tripe they send is in accurate. Travel agents have saved their customer hundreds of thousands of dollars by protecting them against companies that go bust (bestjet, fly365, Bentours, etc etc). Please don't peddle poorly researched crap. If it wasn't for the below article I was sent, I would have given 5 stars.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan Term 2 months
NimbleNimble

Hi Mitch. Thanks for your review, we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the Marketing Team. Have a great weekend - Team Nimble

Been great when I needed it most

Was just after Christmas and needed some extra funds to get though the holidays and was really quick and easy to do with nimble it got me though it perfectly

NimbleNimble

Hi Chris. We're delighted to hear you found our services to be quick and easy - 2 things we pride ourself on. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Great service there when you need them

Very helpful, they nimble got me through the Christmas break as im casual employment atm no holiday pay so very grateful it's the second time nimble have helped me & would definitely use them again

NimbleNimble

Hi Ham! Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We're delighted to hear that you would use Nimble again - we would be more than happy to help when we can. Thanks - have a great week, Team Nimble.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
satanistcore
satanistcore

Great speedy and just plain cool

I have used nimble a few times and they haven't really let me down since I will use them in the future if I'm in a pinch fast and quick thumbs up Nimble

NimbleNimble

Hi there! Thanks for your review - we're happy to help when you need us most. Have a great week - Team Nimble.

Consumer Advocate
Consumer AdvocateSydney, NSW

Not great but not bad: Excessive fees

NimbleNimble

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Nimble. Many thanks - Team Nimble

Simple

Simple and if your totally sure you need a loan it's fast. Process is as simple as can be and approval rate is instant. I would recommend this loan company to all

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
NimbleNimble

Hi Jared - thanks for your review. It's great to hear that you'd recommend us and that you found the process simple - we work hard to make sure our service is speedy and straightforward. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Jay Ted
Jay Ted

Best loan company

Easy to apply, money comes in quick (within an hour after approval) and if needed, they have wonderful customer service just in case you come across any issues. Best loan company by a mile.

Loan Term 2 months
NimbleNimble

Hi Jay. Thanks for your review! Awesome to hear that you had a great Nimble experience. Thanks again - Team Nimble

Luke
LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Be careful what you wish for.

Everything went as it should. They are very helpful in getting you quick cash to cover any serious financial crisis you may be in.
It's the rate of money you pay back for the convenince that is absolutely ridiculous!

NimbleNimble

Thank you for your review Luke, have a great week.

Find out how Nimble compares to other Short Term Loans

Nimble helps to gets you out of a tight situation.

Very quick and easy to apply for a small loan that helped get us out of tight situation we found ourselves in. The rate is a little higher than a standard loan though.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan Term 4 months
Diggers67
Diggers67Perth, WA

Good Experience & Easy Process

Easy and quick procedure
The team was easy to deal with and the process as well
Rate could be a little bit lower but still better than other
lenders out there

Griffin
GriffinPerth, WA

Goof for a quick loan

Good for a quick loan when you're desperate but i feel the interest is very much over the top . Taking advantage of people financial desperation to make more than a quick buck . I wouldn't recommend unless you are in dire need .Then i receive an Email asking me to " Do them a solid " and fill out a review . Well here you go Nimble i have done your "Solid" ... not that you did me any real favours ....