Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (7) and Variable Rate
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

Not accurate

I’ve waited over a day to get my application approved. The website states within minutes?
I need this loan for study reasons. This is ridiculous I was told this would be the best company and get my loan within 60 mins ?

Waiting and stressed

In the past I haven't had any issues with Nimble. But I made an application and its been 9 hours and its still saying verifying. I wouldn't have applied for a pay day loan if I didn't need the money urgently. The fees are really high. Its been a stressful day and I've called and their phones weren't working and I sent 2 emails to follow up and havent had any response. I just want to no if its yes or no.

Reviewer
Reviewer Adelaide

The guidelines on who gets money or not is skewed

Extra costs are ridiculous considering there is little admin involved! I found that I was immediately permitted to have a loan on multiple requests - then, randomly I was declined - even though my financial situation had improved significantly from the previous times I had requested a loan!!
Then, there’s no customer service to speak to - so who gets all the fees you pay back ??!!!!
Not a good place to get a loan when the rules around the loan are warped.
I don’t use this company anymore - I much prefer “My pay now”, which has much less fees!!!!

Consumer Advocate
Consumer AdvocateSydney, NSW

Not great but not bad: Excessive fees

NimbleNimble

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Nimble. Many thanks - Team Nimble

Short Term Loans

Find out how Nimble compares to other Short Term Loans

Luke
LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Be careful what you wish for.

Everything went as it should. They are very helpful in getting you quick cash to cover any serious financial crisis you may be in.
It's the rate of money you pay back for the convenince that is absolutely ridiculous!

NimbleNimble

Thank you for your review Luke, have a great week.

Griffin
GriffinPerth, WA

Goof for a quick loan

Good for a quick loan when you're desperate but i feel the interest is very much over the top . Taking advantage of people financial desperation to make more than a quick buck . I wouldn't recommend unless you are in dire need .Then i receive an Email asking me to " Do them a solid " and fill out a review . Well here you go Nimble i have done your "Solid" ... not that you did me any real favours ....

Zac
Zac

It's ok

It's good and easy to get funds but can't pay back quicker if you have extra money to afford. To pay it off and get it out of the way