Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

Taz
Taz

Terrible lender! STAY AWAY!!!

My experience with Nimble has been terrible, poor and regrettable.
Not worth doing business with them and they should be the last of your options.
I would never consider their products or services or recommend them to anyone.
Do yourselves a favour and forget about them entirely!!

waste of time

cant get a 300 loan which would be paid off in 4 weeks work full time now i see y no one deals with them do not go near them

Joshsydney

What a joke of a company

Waste of time, website is complete crap. Crashes every time, I would advise anyone who has submitted their bank info to change it asap, if they cant be bothered to sot out the website they are not to be trusted. What a joke of a company!!!

John MillerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BEWARE!!!!

John Miller

Hello. I have yet to hear back...

Find out how Nimble compares to other Short Term Loans

Customer service leaves a lot to be desired

Company was not able to resolve my complaint. Tried to call me once and when I didn't answer did not leave a message but sent an email. I responded to that email and there was no more communication from them despite my asking for someone to get back to me. Very hard company to deal with and will not be doing business with them at all.

Kenny Z.
Kenny Z.

Good service !

Recently applied for loan and got approved very quickly, the money was in the next day, and got what I needed for, It’s alright. I will recommend their service. Good work.

Discriminatory

I received a $5000 loan back in 2016 and a couple of months later I lost my job. It took me a really long time to get back on my feet as I had a lot of debt but I stayed in contact with Nimble and eventually the loan was paid in full in early 2019. Here we are 2 years later and as soon as I log in to my Nimble account the first thing that pops up is a message that says "sorry but we can't help you with a loan at this time" before I've even tried to apply. Would love to know how long I will be "blacklisted" for!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Sharks.

I applied for a $1000 Loan and was approved money in my account about 2 days later ( not as fast as they advertise )
from this 1k loan,
I have had to pay back give or take 10$ - $1,400
These people make 40%, $400 of a desperate minority.
Even the banks that are not popular among the public do not stoop to such exorbitant rates.
Shame on your company. You could easily cover over heads on a 10% rate.
Not only this, but if you fail to pay on time your credit rating is attacked and this further ostracizes people from financial institutions - the better ones.

jdaniher06melbourne

Not happy jane

Waiting and stressed

In the past I haven't had any issues with Nimble. But I made an application and its been 9 hours and its still saying verifying. I wouldn't have applied for a pay day loan if I didn't need the money urgently. The fees are really high. Its been a stressful day and I've called and their phones weren't working and I sent 2 emails to follow up and havent had any response. I just want to no if its yes or no.

Application Process
Blake
BlakeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Full time work, not "suitable" for a loan?

Tried to apply or a loan, was rejected instantly without getting to the next stage despite the fact I work full time and listed as such. How does that even make sense?

tigs69
tigs69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nimble crashes Illion credit score

Applied for a Nimble loan and paid it off on time and no defaults.
12 months after paying it off I did a credit check. It has crashed my Illion credit score because it's a "high risk loan".
Illion credit score is 430 and equifax is 780.

Beware and avoid Nimble at all costs!!
it will take years before I can rebuild my credit score!

David M.
David M.Illawarra, NSW

Predatory lender.AVOID

Predatory lender.
Exorbitant fee scheme,
Make it hard to make additional payments as it will effect the total fees.
A truly exceptional bunch of scumbags
AVOID Like the plague,
There are other lenders around that are better,
Like Wallet Wizard....

Woody2910
Woody2910Sydney, NSW

They ruin your credit score

Stay away - Nimble carry out credit checks even when you don’t fully submit the credit application for final review. It ruins your credit rating and when you ask if they will remove it you don’t get a nice welcome.

Alvin T.
Alvin T.

STOP CALLING !

I've giving this review because i don't even know who you guys are and why you've got my number. I've received a dozen of your calls that lead to an automated machine from random mobile number. Dam Scam callers!

NimbleNimble

Hi Alvin T. We take complaints like this extremely seriously. If you could please share your email address, we'll get in touch to clear up any misinformation. Thanks - Team Nimble