Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

Nate
NateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow in responding

Applied in the AM, by close of business I still hadn’t received a response as to what was going on. Not sure if I used this mob years ago but if it was them then they were much quicker with a response

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Norhasimah Ahmad
Norhasimah AhmadPilbara, WA

Good n very efficient.

The staff was friendly n very helpful too. The loan was finalise within an hour of submittingThe instructions was very easy to follow. I was satisfied with outcome. I would recommend to anyone.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Term 21 months
NimbleNimble

Hi Norhasimah, thank you for your review. It's great to hear you were satisfied with the outcome and found the process easy. Have a great week - Team Nimble.

Jus
Jusasked

Was emailed earlier to ring re application. I rang amd was told they had everything, it's now 4 hours later , I've emailed twice,but still haven't been notified if my application was successful.
Have used nimble many times before, and its always been easy and quick with great service.
I applied yesterday, so it's 24 hours since.
Hoping to hear something soon, it's the weekend tmrw and was hoping to have the money before hand.

Ggage 61
Ggage 61asked

Excellent loan provider never had a problem always there for me thank you

Hi Ggage 61,

Thanks so much for the feedback, we're so glad we could help out!

Cheers,
- Team Nimble

Pat
Patasked

How do I delete my nimble account?

Hi Pat,

Please email customercare@nimble.com.au, they will be able to close your account for you. Enjoy your day!

Cheers,
- Team Nimble

Get an answer from our members and Nimble representatives