Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

noelzy d.
noelzy d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Fault with these guys

Staff are friendly and willing to assist. I've always been able to get a loan. When your well looked after, you return the favor by paying on time or by making extra payments. Application process is such a breeze and loan is funded within minutes upon approval. Will always use Nimble.

Kenny Z.
Kenny Z.

Good service !

Recently applied for loan and got approved very quickly, the money was in the next day, and got what I needed for, It’s alright. I will recommend their service. Good work.

Waiting and stressed

In the past I haven't had any issues with Nimble. But I made an application and its been 9 hours and its still saying verifying. I wouldn't have applied for a pay day loan if I didn't need the money urgently. The fees are really high. Its been a stressful day and I've called and their phones weren't working and I sent 2 emails to follow up and havent had any response. I just want to no if its yes or no.

Application Process
AJRose
AJRoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, Easy and Simple.

Great! They helped out multiple times when I've been stuck with my daughter. As for the fees they do tell you in the beginning before accepting the loan. They're easy to deal with and haven't had any issues. Thankyou so much.

Find out how Nimble compares to other Short Term Loans

Competitive, responsive and good website.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

STRESS RELIEF

Great online customer service. The costs were very clear from the start with no extras. The rate was to be expected from the market and I was happy with that

NimbleNimble

Hi Anthony, It's great to hear you thought we were crystal clear from start to finish! We're glad to hear you are happy with the rate and our customer service! We appreciate your review very much! - Team Nimble

Tania T.
Tania T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nimble it’s 10 Stars from me

Nimble and it’s easy process offers a sense of security knowing if needed I can get financial help fast. Quick, easy and reliable. Customer satisfaction is important to them always.

NimbleNimble

Hi Tania, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad you are a satisfied customer of ours! Have an awesome rest of your week - Team Nimble

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Romeo b.
Romeo b.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is perfect...helped when I had my daughter.

Customer service experience with this company was amazing. I experience an unexpected extra costs during the loan and they where will8ng to help. I am very satisfied with the rate I received for this loan.

NimbleNimble

Hi Romeo, It's awesome to hear you thought the customer service experience was amazing and appreciate our willingness to help when unexpected things come up! We hope you and your daughter have a fabulous rest of your week - Team Nimble

Ronald
RonaldNorth Queensland, QLD

nimble TELL US WHY YOU LOVE US!

they were very fast and easy to use and quick response times and very friendly, and everything fully explained , very satisfied with everything about there service 10 out of 10

NimbleNimble

Hi Ronald, It's great to hear you are very satisfied with your experience and we appreciate you taking the time to review us! Have a wonderful rest of your week - Team Nimble

Shane Tilden
Shane TildenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great

always handy when extra cash is needed, would use again. easy repayment terms, direct debit is very easy and no need to worry about missing a payment because automatically debited

NimbleNimble

Hi Shane, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear you had a great experience and will be back again! Have a great rest of your week- Team Nimble

Lew
LewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent for when you're in a bit of a pickle!

Nimble has been able to help me on two occasions, where I had been in situations that could've been a lot worse financially if Nimble hadn't of come to the rescue! I found the application process to be very user friendly and quick to fill out, and was amazed at how fast each time the funds had been available in my account (literally within minutes). The pay-back fees associated with paying back a set amount too are quite reasonable, as is the time frame options given to pay back. Would definitely use again if I get stuck again!

Eildon
EildonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Backup

Transactions are straightforward and efficient. It is great to know I can access money quickly and without complicated forms or signing the house over. I enjoy being able to choose the period of repayment.

NimbleNimble

Hi Eildon, We're glad we could be a great backup for you! Also pleased you love the control you have over payment periods and our uncomplicated application process! Have a fabulous rest of your week- Team Nimble

Simple and easy

Nimble are easy and quick to use, I can’t fault the service I’ve received with them.
They were quick and very responsive with any queries that may have come about.
I am very satisfied with the care they have given

NimbleNimble

Hi Ben, Thanks for taking the time to review us! It's wonderful to hear how happy you are with our service! Have a fabulous rest of your week- Team Nimble

Nimble is my go to loan company. Fair rates and quick. I have always used them and will continue to in the future. I lobe how quickly the money is transferred and how easy the app is to navigate and how friendly the staff are if changing details.

NimbleNimble

Hi Keenan, Awesome to hear you're loving how quick the turn around time is, how easy the App is to navigate and how wonderful our team is! Have a wonderful weekend- Team Nimble

Mersane
MersaneFar North Queensland, QLD

Great help when needed

Nimble is the best loan company I used, happy with the rates and I'm a very satisfied customer.
It's been a great help when needed, especially when I'm in financial need.

NimbleNimble

Hi Mersane, We're so glad we were able to help and be 'the best loan company' you've used! Have a fabulous rest of your week- Team Nimble