Nimble

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

Waiting and stressed

In the past I haven't had any issues with Nimble. But I made an application and its been 9 hours and its still saying verifying. I wouldn't have applied for a pay day loan if I didn't need the money urgently. The fees are really high. Its been a stressful day and I've called and their phones weren't working and I sent 2 emails to follow up and havent had any response. I just want to no if its yes or no.

Consumer Advocate
Consumer AdvocateSydney, NSW

Not great but not bad: Excessive fees

NimbleNimble

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Nimble. Many thanks - Team Nimble

Luke
LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Be careful what you wish for.

Everything went as it should. They are very helpful in getting you quick cash to cover any serious financial crisis you may be in.
It's the rate of money you pay back for the convenince that is absolutely ridiculous!

NimbleNimble

Thank you for your review Luke, have a great week.

Griffin
GriffinPerth, WA

Goof for a quick loan

Good for a quick loan when you're desperate but i feel the interest is very much over the top . Taking advantage of people financial desperation to make more than a quick buck . I wouldn't recommend unless you are in dire need .Then i receive an Email asking me to " Do them a solid " and fill out a review . Well here you go Nimble i have done your "Solid" ... not that you did me any real favours ....

Short Term Loans

Find out how Nimble compares to other Short Term Loans

Jus
Jusasked

Was emailed earlier to ring re application. I rang amd was told they had everything, it's now 4 hours later , I've emailed twice,but still haven't been notified if my application was successful.
Have used nimble many times before, and its always been easy and quick with great service.
I applied yesterday, so it's 24 hours since.
Hoping to hear something soon, it's the weekend tmrw and was hoping to have the money before hand.

Ggage 61
Ggage 61asked

Excellent loan provider never had a problem always there for me thank you

Hi Ggage 61,

Thanks so much for the feedback, we're so glad we could help out!

Cheers,
- Team Nimble

Pat
Patasked

How do I delete my nimble account?

Hi Pat,

Please email customercare@nimble.com.au, they will be able to close your account for you. Enjoy your day!

Cheers,
- Team Nimble

Get an answer from our members and Nimble representatives

Other Short Term Loans