Nimble (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

Sam Paterson
Sam PatersonMurray Mallee, SA

Easy to deal with, seamless transactions and great communication

Customer service is beyond reproach. Details of fees and charges are clearly explained and understandable. No unexpected fees or charges, the ease of transactions are a reason I have used this service on multiple occasions.

NimbleNimble

Really great experience with it.

I was in a bit of a pickle and nimble was able to get me out of it. Quickly and effectively. Would recommend to any one who is also facing this same problem

Stuart hall
Stuart hallTraralgon victoria

Easy and fast emergency cash

Easy to apply for and fast in receiving great customer service all costs are listed so nothing unexpected, have used a couple times now, will continue to use for things like rego

triantobebrian
triantobebrianSouthwest, VIC

Very flexible and understanding.

The week I took out my loan our central heating failed. Another problem....
Emailed them for a month delay on first repayment and they came back with positive news.
Took a lot if pressure off.

Sally D.
Sally D.Central Queensland, QLD

So convenient for the unexpected

The application process was fast and you can upload all the necessary proof of income just by logging into your bank. The deposit was fast too but my bank has a small telegraphic transfer fee (Bendigo Bank). So easy and all doable off your phone.

Jade
Jade

Fantastic resource for peace of mind

Excellent resource when used responsibly and you genuinely have the means to make your payments in a punctual manner. Easy to use system. Upfront and honest. Have helped me when I’ve been in a pickle! Repeat customer :)

Amazing

Quick easy and simple loan with manageable repayments. Same day funding which was a blessing as the money was needed fast. Will definitely use again if I ever need it

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Nimble all ways there when you need them most . thanks Nimble

Nimble all ways there when I need them application was quick and easy. Money transfer was straight away can not express how grateful I am. Will definitely tell my friends and family to give nimble a try knowing that they will be well taking care of

Sleutb
SleutbSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a fantastic service! It is friendly, no fuss & is prosessed quickly. Highly recommended.

Very satisfied with Nimbles terms & conditions. No hidden surprises, just straight forward honesty. The team are so friendly and helpful. This is a great service, just gives that little extra help to people when its need.
Thanks Nimble.

Kushalpreet Singh T.
Kushalpreet Singh T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is what I needed. I no longer have any financial issues. I can solve them now slowly but I can. Thanks to Nimble.

I'm very satisfied. The loan was quick like in minutes. No unexpected costs whatsoever. I like the customer service of the company. I had issue once and called the customer service and the staff was very polite and helpful.

Quick & Easy

Never had an issue with this company! Everything was quick and easy! Money transferred within minutes or less than an Hour!! Top Job I would recommend to anyone in need of a Loan

Samzes
SamzesSouth West, WA

Very helpful and suportive

Only had positive experiences with nimble.
Very helpful when situations arise beyond your control .Money when you need it from small to big loans .Thankyou nimble.
From a Very satisfied customer here :)

Find out how Nimble compares to other Short Term Loans

Best place to get a loan

This is the best place for a loan I'm very happy with the pay back of the loan and recommend it to any one to use this place instead of any other lenders

Loc
LocSydney, NSW

Great service and considerable.

Customer service was good. Always able to help out. Very happy with getting little loans when needed. I would always come back to do another loan with nimble. Best in the business.

TAM
TAM

Help when needed

I have used Nimble a number of times and their customer service has been fantastic. There were no extra costs or issues regarding any of the loans I have had.

Meredith
MeredithQueensland

Just prefect

They have been a great help l have had no problems with them at all it's easy to apply for a loan you get an answer back the same day an if you want to pay it back early you can an the customer service is just great an very friendly too.

NimbleNimble

Quick and easy and a lifesaver

I have used nimble on many occasions and have had no issues. For a fast cash loan their rates are reasonable and the many options for length of repayment is excellent

NimbleNimble

Really helpful and fast processor.

The customer service was excellent
Nope I was not charge any extra cost
I am vey satisfied
Thank you so much for your service. I've loved the way you take care of your customer. I'm so happy that I've stuck around with your service for this long

Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy and quick to process

A great service, very quick to apply and its even quicker processed into your account, I have used nimble a few times and have been very very satisfied with them.

Quick and on time help

The online loan process was quick and precise.

And a great deal of flexibility in repayment with least hassle using online portal is also of absolute help.

Thanks team for great work.

Nana K
Nana KPeel, WA

Fantastic service fast & easy

Fantastic service, fast & hassle free. Tailor your loan to what you need. Easy stress free application process. Love it. Fast transfer of money. I’ve used it multiple times. Never had any problems.

Adrian C.
Adrian C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Help

Has been a great help when ive really needed a little extra. Everything is clear and presented well before you complete your application. Even able to talk it through and get more information if you needed it via their very helpful customer service line.

Dan van der Drift
Dan van der DriftCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Been absolutely fantastic to help me out of a bind

Nimble has been absolutely fantastic and helped me out of several unexpected situations that have arisen.

Highly recommend it to anyone if you are in a bind or have any unexpected bills.

Easy and very helpfull

I've been using nimble for awhile and it's always been an easy experience for me. From the auto calculator for the repayments that always includes all fees to the helpful messages I receive during the application. There isn't any issues when going through sign up as long you're open and honest. This service is great for any last minutes money troubles that happen in life and I would always recommend

Life saver

Perfect for when those unexpected expensive things pop up it’s literally a life saver as it help pay some very expensive vet bills not to mention rego & when something like the washing machine breaks

Other Short Term Loans