Nimble (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nimble

Shazza
ShazzaQueensland

Nimble is your umbrella in a storm

Nimble loans are quick, easy to apply and offer a shelter from the storms that pop up in our everyday life, requiring emergency funds. Repayments are fair and affordable, the rate was reasonable, customer services are readily available helpful and flexible. That’s why I am a return customer.

NimbleNimble

Thank you for your review Shazza! We're so pleased you found it all easy and straightforward. Have a great week!

Great for small short term loans

Very easy to apply for a small loan and set you own payment plan also you can change payment plan if needed. I have used it a couple times and always been happy

NimbleNimble

Hi David! Thanks for your review, we're so glad we were able to help. Have a great week! - Team Nimble

Kylie
KylieBarkly, NT

This is a great, just perfect!

This is a great way to receive a loan in a short and easy time. I would recommend this loan site to others as it was great. I Love it!

NimbleNimble

Hi Kylie. Thanks for your review! We're glad you found our services easy to use. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Rob
RobPerth, WA

Great company. Very helpful

Great customer service no hidden costs at all and received the amount t I was looking for in minutes with payments I could afford. Highly recommend using nimble to anyone of my freinds

Thanks for your review Rob! Have a great week - Team Nimble

Jorden
JordenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast Service!

Used Nimble many times and never had an issue, money in bank within 1-2 minutes! The intrest rates are within reasonable levels, and a good option if you ever fall short or have an emergency. Recomended!

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review Jorden, we're glad you found it fast and easy! Have a great week - Team Nimble

Peter G.
Peter G.Goldfields, WA

Happy customer

Staff was very helpful polite and knew what I wanted would recommend them to anyone looking for a loan . My loan conditions where easy to understand and in plain language.

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review Peter, we're glad you found easy to understand! Have a great week - Team Nimble

Very handy.

I have used Nimble twice and would use again if needed. Quick and easy application all details and costs explained up front. I felt the cost reasonable and worthwhile when necessary eg emergency plumbing etc.

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review, we're glad you found our services quick and easy. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great easy and hassle free

Good no problems at all will use nimble again no drams no hassle easy h a p p y c u s t o m e r recommend to everyone

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review Kevy, we're glad you found it straightforward! Have a great week - Team Nimble

Pauline L.
Pauline L.North Queensland, QLD

Fair and professional

I'm a very satisfied customer of Nimble. They helped me out when I needed instant cash and my repayment schedule was completely flexible. I have no problem in recommending Nimble as a great lender. Thanks Nimble

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review Pauline, we're glad you found it flexible and were happy with the customer service you received. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Kyle S.
Kyle S.Sydney, NSW

Always helpful when I need it most

For returning customers it is quick and easy to reapply for a loan. If you're honest, Nimble offers you an accurate amount and let's you pick the repayment amount and frequency from a range of options.

Nimble is always my first choice because of their reliability to help me out when I need it.

I would like to see Nimble have a competitive approach to their rate and monthly fees in the future. The market is being flooded by many short term loan companies and it wouldn't hurt to shop around.

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review Kyle, we're glad you found it quick and easy. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Marcello
MarcelloSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing experience Nimble are great providers!

Amazing experience! prompt to process my application and super fast sending the funds through to my account!
Application process is super easy to navigate through.
The Repayments are juat as easy.
This is my second loan through Nimble. Thank you

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review Marcello, we're glad you found it fast and easy to navigate! Have a great week - Team Nimble

Flexible and affordable repayments

The service is flawless. What they tell you is exactly what happens. No surprises

No extra costs to my requests encountered. Ever.

The rate was perfect and definitely not designed to take advantage of a person's current circumstances.

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review Leonard, we're glad you found it flawless! Have a great week - Team Nimble

Marty
MartySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service experience

I have found the customer service team to be exceptional. I recently needed to make changes to my repayments. My requests were resolved. Couldn't ask for more. Big thanks to the customer service team.

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review Marty, we're glad you found our customer service exceptional. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Jamesmac
JamesmacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service excellent customer liaison

Excellent experience
No added costs
Team were great in liaison with any questions
Highly responsive answers to any questions
Can’t give any higher recommendation
Would recommend nimble to anyone had two loans with nimble no drama at all

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review! We're glad you had an excellent experience. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Mrthirty3
Mrthirty3Perth, WA

Perfect for quick loans. Money goes straight in to you bank

Never had any problems with this company easy payment system a great help when you are stuck for money. Extremely satisfied with the service they provide and happy to use them again

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review! We're glad you were satisfied with the service. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Felecia B.
Felecia B.Mid West, WA

Love nimble.

Very satisfied with nimble. Always there when i need them. Quick easy money for emergencies that goes straight into the account. The nimble visa card is easy to use aswell

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review Felecia, we're glad you were satisfied with your Nimble experience. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Kathy
KathyHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend

Requesting short term loan was an easy, simple process. Prompt to deposit approved funds. Staff were helpful and knowledgable with changes and enquiries. I have used this service several times and wouldnt hestitate to use it again if required.

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review Kathy, we're glad you found it easy and simple. Have a great week - Team Nimble

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Real people on the line offering real solutions

Called to discuss a variation on my repayments. The person that I spoke to was very understanding and demonstrated sincere empathy with my situation. The process was very straightforward. Thank you!

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review, we're glad you found it straightforward and that you had a positive customer service experience! Have a great week - Team Nimble

Found the Nimble service fantastic
Didn't experience any delays or issues
Very satisfied with the quickness of delivery of the loan.
Finances were in my account within the time frame stated at the approval process.

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review John, we're glad you found it fast and easy! Have a great week - Team Nimble

Fast apply online and easy funds transfer,friendly and helpful customer service representatives thank you nimble worth to recommend you guys happy client here and i will surely spread good humours about nimble .

Hi Ren! Thanks for your review - have a great week! Team Nimble

Fast efficient help with affordable repayments

The online ease of applying is the part I like most, money arrives very quickly, and good for a short term shortage of funds and therefore high rate is expected.

Thanks for your review!

Marxlyn
MarxlynFar North Queensland, QLD

quick and manageable

i like how its easy to get a shirt term loan, the team help you out in an easy steps so you wont get confused. i thank nimble for helping me out a bit off.

Thanks for your review! Glad we could help - Team Nimble

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

Great Service and speedy follow up

I have found Nimble to be a very useful Service. Follow up is very quick, communication is very clear and each step is easy to follow.
The website is easy to navigate and each payement is easily tracked. Will definitely continue to use Nimbles Services.

NimbleNimble

Hi Joe, thanks for your review! We're so glad we were able to help and you found our service easy to use. Thanks - Team Nimble

Perfect loan company

I have used it a few times and cuustomer service has always been excellent and had money within minutes. No nasty surprises have always known what I am paying. Works for me

NimbleNimble

Thanks for your review and for coming back to us - we're happy to help! Many thanks - Team Nimble

Marcus B
Marcus BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This works great for me. Love it!

I have used this service a number of times and have always found the experience to work well for my needs. The customer service is fantastic. I can’t fault it.

NimbleNimble

Hi Marcus! Thanks for the review, we're so pleased you were happy with our customer service. Many thanks - Team Nimble

Other Short Term Loans