Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker OP300

• Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking
Adeline
AdelinePerth, WA

How do I live without you??

I was in the market for an air fryer and came across this NINJA. Best appliance ever - I use it on a daily basis, from roasted potatoes to air fried donuts and beef bourguignon. I cannot recommend it enough.

Warrior Soul
Warrior SoulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Family Saver cooking appliance.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys Physical store for $299.00.

Tina M.
Tina M.Peel, WA

I love it !!

This has taken over every other cooking appliance in my home. Never have I had pork crackle so good. It's so quick and easy to use. I absolutely love it !!

Purchased in June 2021 at Big W for $299.00.

Zena
ZenaLiverpool

Amazing space and time saver

I bought the ninja multi cooker towards the end of my pregnancy. I was working full time and already exhausted. I wanted something that would cook satisfying and quick meals for my family. I'm really happy with the wide range of dishes that I can cook in this unit and it has literally replaced a cupboard full of other kitchen appliances.
My last meal was a roast chook, cooked from frozen and on the table in less than 1.5 hours.
I bought this from Harvey Norman for $399 and honestly, it's the best money I've spent all year.

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $399.00.

Mr L
Mr LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ditch the kitchen!

Great idea reasonably executed. Replaced 3 well loved appliances with this beauty, and it is easy to use for efficient, quick and tasty cooking. Too bad the non stick pan is not great. The 3rd party stainless steel upgrade pot by Gold lion is essential and worth the extra cost. Make sure to get the right size for your model. The air fryer fan isn't well balanced and is a bit noisy starting up, but settles down quickly. Love being able to do so much with just one appliance. It has been used almost daily since buying 4 months ago.

Purchased in April 2021 at Big W for $250.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Sam
Sam

It gives weird bad smell in cooked food

I bought the multi cooker after hearing a lot about it but have been really disappointed. Every time I cook in it, the food has this really weird smell and food tastes completely different. Initially I thought it might be just couple of times but I have used it multiple times but smell is not going away and hence no one in house is liking the food and because of this I haven’t been able to use it now. It’s been sitting on my bench and I am really frustrated that I spent such a large amount of money on this. I don’t know what to do about it.

Purchased in March 2021 at Costco.

LinaMelbourne

Excellent better than expected!

I brought the Ninja Foodi as it was on special. I wanted to buy an air fryer as I had heard so much about them. So far I have used it countless time. I have air fried chips, chicken wings, frozen fast foods etc. Fantastic now I know why people rave about air fryers. As a bonus this is also a pressure cooker, OMG love it. Can brown ingredients them pressure cook. I have done a lamb curry (30 mins) and an oxtail sauce (1 hour). I have not tried Slow cooker option most likely never will, so many other options which I will use eventually. Excellent price from Harris Scarfe $299

Purchased at Harris Scarfe Physical Stores for $299.00.

kenneth c.
kenneth c.

You Can't Find a Better Air Fryer Than This

This is the best air fryer. Why?
1. The size is large enough to put a chicken in.
2. The apart from the usual air fryer function, it is able to slow cook, pressure cook and sear.
3. It combines all the large kitchen appliances into 1 unit

If you are able to get your hands on the US version it includes a dehydrator function (how great is that).

This is one of the best kitchen appliances I have purchased in recent years.

Christah
ChristahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love idea but can’t remove anti-clog cap

It’s a fantastic multi cooker that crisps. Was really looking forward to this and was so pleased to buy it as a birthday present to myself at a good price from the Good Guys...But you have to remove anti-clog cap each time (pinch and lift) to wash the unit and I can’t get it off so the foodi has to go back.

Have tried multiple times and reviewed videos again. There’s just no give to the cap.

If they can fix this I may look at it again in future.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $285.00.

Moshk
MoshkWestern Australia

Great piece of cooking equipment every one needs one in kitchen

We purchased this unit three months ago and we are quite happy with its performance.
Very accurate setting and make us capable to make very delicious meals...
It has different mode; pressure cooking, Steam, Slow cook, Air fryer ...
Easy to use as well.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $299.00.

Kerries.
Kerries.South East Queensland, QLD

This product is amazing!!

Purchased this over a week ago and have not used the Oven, Microwave or stove top since!! have used the recipe book provided to make Chicken and rice dish using the pressure cooking option all in 20 min!! Easy to clean and use..

Purchased in February 2020 at Myer for $279.00.

Binch66
Binch66Canberra 2600, ACT

Best multipurpose appliance - makes life much easier

I bought the Ninja Foodi from Myer last month and have been able to cook one-pot meals within half an hour - For e.g Wild Rice and mushrooms (pressure function) with salmon and roasted Broccoli (using grill function). Clean up after was simple and far fewer pots and pans to clean. I have cooked pasta (from dry - no need to separately cook pasta)/ rice/ lentils/ chicken/air-fried chips so find the appliance really versatile. Pressure cooking has never been simpler and quicker. The grill rack could have been better designed as the wire is bent over to potentially make it stronger, but this creates gaps in which food gets embedded requiring a brush to dislodge when cleaning. Overall has made cooking so much easier and enjoyable.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer Online Store for $279.00.

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Still Amazed......

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Online for $329.00.

Ann C.
Ann C.Perth, WA

Frustrated

Purchased in June 2019 at Myers .

Kellie9