Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker OP300

• Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking
Lina

LinaMelbourne

Excellent better than expected!

I brought the Ninja Foodi as it was on special. I wanted to buy an air fryer as I had heard so much about them. So far I have used it countless time. I have air fried chips, chicken wings, frozen fast foods etc. Fantastic now I know why people rave about air fryers. As a bonus this is also a pressure cooker, OMG love it. Can brown ingredients them pressure cook. I have done a lamb curry (30 mins) and an oxtail sauce (1 hour). I have not tried Slow cooker option most likely never will, so many other options which I will use eventually. Excellent price from Harris Scarfe $299

Purchased at Harris Scarfe Physical Stores for A$299.00.

kenneth c.

kenneth c.

You Can't Find a Better Air Fryer Than This

This is the best air fryer. Why?
1. The size is large enough to put a chicken in.
2. The apart from the usual air fryer function, it is able to slow cook, pressure cook and sear.
3. It combines all the large kitchen appliances into 1 unit

If you are able to get your hands on the US version it includes a dehydrator function (how great is that).

This is one of the best kitchen appliances I have purchased in recent years.

Christah

ChristahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love idea but can’t remove anti-clog cap

It’s a fantastic multi cooker that crisps. Was really looking forward to this and was so pleased to buy it as a birthday present to myself at a good price from the Good Guys...But you have to remove anti-clog cap each time (pinch and lift) to wash the unit and I can’t get it off so the foodi has to go back.

Have tried multiple times and reviewed videos again. There’s just no give to the cap.

If they can fix this I may look at it again in future.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$285.00.

Multi Cookers

Find out how Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker OP300 compares to other Multi Cookers

Moshk

MoshkWestern Australia

Great piece of cooking equipment every one needs one in kitchen

We purchased this unit three months ago and we are quite happy with its performance.
Very accurate setting and make us capable to make very delicious meals...
It has different mode; pressure cooking, Steam, Slow cook, Air fryer ...
Easy to use as well.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for A$299.00.

Slow Cooking
Kerries.

Kerries.South East Queensland, QLD

This product is amazing!!

Purchased this over a week ago and have not used the Oven, Microwave or stove top since!! have used the recipe book provided to make Chicken and rice dish using the pressure cooking option all in 20 min!! Easy to clean and use..

Purchased in February 2020 at Myer for A$279.00.

Binch66

Binch66Canberra 2600, ACT

Best multipurpose appliance - makes life much easier

I bought the Ninja Foodi from Myer last month and have been able to cook one-pot meals within half an hour - For e.g Wild Rice and mushrooms (pressure function) with salmon and roasted Broccoli (using grill function). Clean up after was simple and far fewer pots and pans to clean. I have cooked pasta (from dry - no need to separately cook pasta)/ rice/ lentils/ chicken/air-fried chips so find the appliance really versatile. Pressure cooking has never been simpler and quicker. The grill rack could have been better designed as the wire is bent over to potentially make it stronger, but this creates gaps in which food gets embedded requiring a brush to dislodge when cleaning. Overall has made cooking so much easier and enjoyable.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer Online Store for A$279.00.

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

Still Amazed......

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Online for A$329.00.

Slow Cooking
Ann C.

Ann C.Perth, WA

Frustrated

Purchased in June 2019 at Myers .

Kellie9

NardiaCanberra 2600, ACT

Love love love it!

Prattys

PrattysGascoyne, WA

I thought the All In One cookers couldn't get any better.....

Sheree S.

Sheree S.asked

Hi, this unit is only 4 litres. Is it large enough for a family of 4? I was looking at a 7 litre Crockpot.

Kirsty B.
Kirsty B.

It is 6L but you can’t fill it full of particularly wet (like soup) Ingredients. Usually they recommend 2/3 full. I have a family of 5 and my 6qrt AIO is plenty big enough. I hope this helps. Depends on the meal but 4L of curry/pasta sauce etc is ALOT. I did a 2kg chook and it could have even been bigger but it definitely had more than we ate in one meal and then I added it back to make a couple of litres of stock. My kids are 10,16 and almost 18.

Joette  Beck

Joette Beckasked

Why does my pressure release value leak steam after its pressuring? It’s in the Seal position .The ring is on tight & everything is clean. It’s never done this before. Only used it 6 times.

MONTROSE

No idea. Suggest you ring the company that distributes Ninja products in Australia - believe they are based in western Sydney, They should be able to answer your question. Good luck.

Laurazzzzxx

Laurazzzzxxasked

In the USA they are dehydrating food. The Australian one doesn't have this setting. Can we dehydrate if yes how?

MONTROSE

To my knowledge, the Ninja Foodi model that dehydrates has never been imported into Australia.
Suggest you contact the distributor direct, believe they are based in the western Sydney area.
Have definitely seen their website come up if you type into your browser "Ninja Foodi Multicooker".

Get an answer from our members and Ninja representatives