Ninja Shark

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dorf

DorfWerribee

Starting to swim after 30 years

Just ordered mask, fins and bag. I'll be in the pool the day after delivery. Then on the reefs by chritmas I hope.
Great web page, deals and ease of use.

My little Mermaid!

My hubby and myself love to Dive so sharing our love of snorkelling (and checking out the marine life) is something we really wanted to share with our 7yo daughter Madison. Although she could successfully snorkel using the traditional mask and snorkel it would continually fog up and fill up with water, meaning she would continually have to readjust her mask.

This mask is AMAZING! She is officially a Mermaid snorkelling for 45 mins straight I had to coax her out of the water. I think you’ll agree she is pretty happy!

Thank you Ninja Shark for enabling us to provide our daughter with this experience now and for years to come!

I just love this!!!!

Finally broke my fear of putting my head underwater. Ninja shark snorkel is one of the best things I’ve ever bought. Now I can join my family snorkeling and not miss out

joanne conway

joanne conwayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service

After talking to Andrew regarding my mask being too big, he suggested a small foldable one instead. Andrew was kind enough to say that I can simply swap them (I thought I would need to buy another one) but was shocked at the fantastic customer service I received. You just do not get customer service like that any more. I was thrilled and can not thank Andrew enough in making this whole process effortless. I adore snorkelling and look forward to swapping mine for the smaller one in the near future. 100 percent customer service guaranteed and I am one very happy customer.

Anita r

Anita rVictoria

Extremely uncomfortable and leaked

Really disappointing, I spent a lot on their masks but when I contact support about leaks I got no reply, they are also extremely uncomfortable and we could not bare to wear them more than 15min

Fantastic viewing area

Even with my big head, my mask still worked very well. I could see forever! It never fagged up or needed and wiping off to see. I wish I had one if these masks many years ago!!!

Tara

TaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products, great service

We've had a great experience dealing with Ninja Shark. We first bought the snorkel mask, fin and bag set, which are great. Super-fast shipping too. The mask took a bit of getting used to, mainly because it's just weird to be breathing under water! However, it's so much easier to breathe naturally through your nose, and it's also a plus to not get a sore jaw from clamping down on the traditional snorkels. We then decided to get the suit/sock/glove set, and Andrew was so quick to sent replacement sizes when we choose incorrectly, but now we're 100% set for any snorkel adventure! We've tested out our gear at local beaches, and can't wait to take them overseas in a few months :-)

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

Excellent product

I recently purchased 2 masks and fins sets for my kids and tried them out the other day. The kids absolutely loved them,they commented on how good it was to be able to breathe through their nose as well. Also the customer service was second to none. Thanks Andrew

No Barrier on the Reef for me!

For many years I have wanted to visit the Great Barrier Reef but have been unable to due to the fact I hyperventilate when using a traditional snorkel mask. Ninja Shark enabled me to FINALLY go!!! The quality is fantastic, no fogging and any small amounts of water that do manage to get in are quickly drained away! I could breathe normally and it made the whole experience stress free! The gopro mount is such a great feature, I could snorkel and not have to worry about holding on to a camera. This product has no faults - I highly recommend, especially to people who have a fear of snorkelling, I have no hesitations now! Fantastic product & service - thanks Andrew!

Wonderful customer service

Andrew from Ninja Shark offers the most exceptional customer service. I lost a piece from my mask and Andrew quickly and at no cost replaced the parts. I love my mask and would not hesitate to recommend the Ninja shark products. In addition the mask is awesome!!

Tim V

Tim VWaiuku

This is perfect! Worked for myself, my wife and eldest boy

Absolutely fantastic product, made snorkelling so much easier and more enjoyable for myself, my wife and eldest son. Stoked!! Fantastic service thanks Andrew and congrats on a fantastic innovative, successful & well made product. All the best

Review collected in partnership with Ninja Shark

High quality product and very friendly customer service!

The mask arrived today and was extremely impressed with the quality. I am also very impressed with their customer service. Will definitely buy again and I highlt recommend!

Ann Wilde

Ann WildeMELBOURNE

Customer service

I ordered a snorkel mask but the courier company lost the package. Andrew from Ninja Shark acted at the speed of light and sent a new mask by express delivery. Andrew responded immediately to my emails and kep me informed throughout the process - this is customer service at its best!

Super fast delivery

Ordered late sunday night, received early monday afternoon. Fastest online delivery ive ever received. Happy with product aswell. Would recommend

DaniP

DaniPGold Coast

Amazing customer service

Haven't had the chance to try the equipment yet but if it is half as good as the customer service then we won't be disappointed. Andrew answered all questions quickly, nothing was too much trouble, received snorkels really quickly. Brilliant!

Wow that is speedy delivery

Could not be happier. The items were delivered so fast and are exactly what I wanted. Would definitely order again.

Jdatbundy

JdatbundyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great communication

Love the fact this is an Aussie company. I bought the ladies full mask and it looks much better quality than one I had purchased off eBay last year, all be it double the price. Great communicationfrom ordering to delivery.

Robyn

RobynVIC, 3977

Woohoo..... can’t wait to try this out!

I haven’t had a chance to try my new gear yet, however the service has been fantastic, my items were delivered in record time. I emailed them with a few queries and was answered asap. No complaints here so far! My (pink) snorkeling set looks awesome, now just need somewhere to test them out..... Bali in August, but hoping to try them out before then! Thanks again for my prompt order Ninja

Warren

WarrenTerrigal NSW

Superb customer service and communications

Excellent product but even more impressive was the wonderful customer service provided by Andrew and his team. Ordered the mask on Sunday, received the tracking emails Monday - product delivered in perfect condition Tuesday. Great followup as well !

Joe S

Joe SShellharbour

Great for me.

Vision is much better than normal goggles. No fogging or leaks in the mask.
Main reason for purchase is that I cannot have a rubber snorkell in my mouth.
Excellent product!

Suja

Sujaasked

Any specials during Christmas?

Hi Suja,

Of course we do.

Go online to our website and you will find out more.

Andrew

Pirate

Pirateasked

When diving below the surface, does the mask seal withstand the additional pressure and not change shape, collapse and leak under the pressure like some other full face masks? Peter.

Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for your interest.

I suppose you are referring to the Equaliser mask, we do have also the foldable for adults.
Yes, once you submerge underwater the tube will activate the dry-leak feature and no water will come it.

There will be no change in the shape of the mask, but there will be pressure on your face. Since you have something on your face is normal to have some pressure on it underwater.
After you practice with the mask for a few times, you will get used to it.

If the mask is a proper fit for your face and sealed accordingly, there will be no leakage.

Hope that answers your question.

Andrew

Santorini

Santoriniasked

If I place an order today for 3 full sets, mask / flippers will they arrive before the end of the month ?? Central Coast NSW

Hi Santorini,

The orders are being delivered from Sydney, and it usually takes 2-4 business days to cover most NSW.

To confirm, if all items are in stock, it will arrive for sure before the end of the month considering there are still almost 2 weeks left.

Feel free to reach us on the contact form or livechat for further details.

I look forward to packing your order.

Andrew - Ninja Shark Australia