Nissan Dealers

Nissan Osborne Park WA

Store LocationNissan Osborne Park
Tim

TimPerth, WA

Nissan warranty not worth a thing.

I wont bore you with the details but suffice to say I will never buy a Nissan product or step foot in a Nissan dealership again. After a 3 year battle to fix the clutch in a BRAND NEW car I sold it with the problem still present. Gear box was out 5 times and still never fixed. Crap product, crap dealer support, crap support from Nissan Australia.

Arking

ArkingPerth, WA

Giant Nissan Osborne Park Perth WA bad aftercare services

Poor customer care and handling, treat you well when you buy a new car, but when ask to cancel extended warranty and refund before the warranty is commenced , there is no formal respond, no refund nothing... wasting a lot of time to tract them about the matter

Store LocationGiant Nissan Osborne Park Perth WA
Car Dealerships

Find out how Nissan Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Nissan bad service

Last year tell us free service
This’s 2019 change me $224 f.....
Last time not fill up water clean. Window
Report any nose still same. May be oil no check as well no more

Store LocationRockdale

Paula M.

Paula M.asked

Anyone been done wrong by by Nissan Neil Beer?
Also did not receive original tyres/ rims or suspension back because you paid full price for others to be put on. And to top it off charged full price for a suspension kit not installed in the car?

Tigerstell

Tigerstellasked

why is Nissan allowed to get away with the bad way in which they treat customers with legitimate issues. aren't these reviews enough to spark some legal fall back? They are happy to take your money but when dangerous issues occur in the vehicle they have no real care factor. CVTs are putting peoples lives in danger and they still repair but the problems come back.

Prashant
Prashant

I thought same and still, there is no response from Nissan. God knows what is wrong with my car and when they going to fix it.

angel

angelasked

I Got my Nissan Quashqai on March 2015.
There is peel off of Colour in the front of my vehicle and inside at the doors too. we went to Liverpool Nissan. they Clicked photo and send it to the main office. we got a call saying that since the warranty has expired and we need to pay for that one after having certain discount.
I have one question to them its been 3 years 5 months that we have purchased, is Nissans quality that cheap that its colour tears apart not even riding 4 years? If any customer wants photos please email me at [email removed]
I am highly disappointed with Nissan and would request all new buyers to rethink about buying Nissan.
I have recently done servicing for 80000km and paid $436. Nothing has changed. No smoothness nothing. I dont know why we were charged that much and they said for 80000km there will be special servicing? Is this the servicing that they referred?
I would like to request all new customers to rethink before buying Nissan product.