Nissan Dealers

Nissan Dealers (page 2 of 11)

1.7

Michael Rooney

Michael RooneyQueensland, Australia

Ripped off

Terrible service at Werribee nice once they got their money!!!

Store LocationWerribee Nissan
Gmapst

GmapstMelbourne

Fixed price servicing does not mean fixed price servicing.

When Nissan advertises fixed price servicing, I expect fixed price servicing. Not being told that fixed price servicing does not some items such as brake fluid or radiator flush. Brake fluid flush is a normal servicing item. It is not an extra. Nissan you are dishonest and have misleading advertising.

Store Locationcity Nissan

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Nissan warranty not worth a thing.

I wont bore you with the details but suffice to say I will never buy a Nissan product or step foot in a Nissan dealership again. After a 3 year battle to fix the clutch in a BRAND NEW car I sold it with the problem still present. Gear box was out 5 times and still never fixed. Crap product, crap dealer support, crap support from Nissan Australia.

Yahya M.

Yahya M.Sydney, NSW

DECEPTION is the word to describe NISSAN DEALERSHIP at Chullora NSW.

Store LocationNISSAN Chullora / NSW
evan T.

evan T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Crappy Customer Service from Central Coast Nissan and Head Office

Store Locationcentral coast nissan
Cookie

CookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the car but not the after service

Store LocationEagers Nissan Kedron
Joanne

JoanneSouth Australia

Would never recommend Nissan

Purchased Nissan Qashqai from Spencer Motors. From February 2019 to July 2019 my car has spent 31 days at the dealership trying to locate metal sounding noice from rear of car a cracked weld was found in chassis but didnt rectify the problem. My roof lining was pulled out 4 times as well as all inside panels up to 7 times. And all Nissan says I have to keep taking it back. So frustrating have now gotten rid of it not worth the continual stress. Has cost me a fair amount of money

Store LocationSpencer Motors. SA
Jane M.

Jane M.Sydney, NSW

Really bad quality, will cost you an arm and a leg to run.

I have had so many problems with my Nissan, of all the cars I have ever owned the nissan pathfinder is by far the worst. 18 months ago the transmission computer went on it and it cost $3008 to repair, just 29,000km later it has gone again and I have to pay another $3008 to fix it as Nissan claim 29,000km is more than standard use for such a part. The door handles are really cheap plastic too, they break, they split which has cut the hands of those trying to open the door.

Store LocationNissan Australia and Nissan Parts

Arking

ArkingPerth, WA

Giant Nissan Osborne Park Perth WA bad aftercare services

Poor customer care and handling, treat you well when you buy a new car, but when ask to cancel extended warranty and refund before the warranty is commenced , there is no formal respond, no refund nothing... wasting a lot of time to tract them about the matter

Store LocationGiant Nissan Osborne Park Perth WA
Tessa H.

Tessa H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Scammers

Store LocationNissan Alan mance
Maureen

MaureenHunter Region, NSW

Good car, shame about the sat nav

Bought our Nissan Pulsar Ti in 2014. Nice car, but, have had problems with the sat nav from start. It wasn’t even up to date when we got it so they gave us an update, but no, it wasn’t. Have had it 4 1/2 years and still have to pay nearly $1000 to get an upgrade. Took it for a service a couple of weeks ago which came with a free upgrade, they said we already had the upgrade, what the? Not happy. No Sat nav at the moment. I use the phone, at least with it we don’t have to pay for upgrades. My husband can’t use a mobile so unless I’m with him he doesn’t have this advantage.

Store LocationEast Maitland

Stay away from that place. They will rip you off!!

Don’t trust them ... they have offered me 3years free servicewoth my new car and then after I payd for it told me that they never offered that to me! Don’t trust them’

Store LocationSutherland Nissan dealership
mjislam302

mjislam302

Nissan X-Trail STL

A big thank you to Total Nissan, Cannington, Perth. We are extremely happy with our purchase, apart from the stains on the seats from the interior protective coating, which Bruce Johnson organised to get fixed at my home, which was a big help. A big thank you to Bruce as well for his customer service both before and after sales. It goes a long way. Keep it up!

Store LocationTotal Autos Cannington
Jerry

Jerrysydney

Beware of Sutherland Nissan

Store LocationNISSAN SUTHERLAND

Linda

Linda

Recently had the 2nd service on my Nissan and want to commend the staff on their professionalism and courtesy. What a pleasure to walk into a work environment that has such a happy feel to it.
Nice clean waiting area - TV, coffee machine, newspapers provided.
Friendly staff all round. Car washed and vacuumed after service and follow up satisfaction call.
Pleasure doing business with you.

Store LocationNissan Ferntree Gully
Darryl Yanner

Darryl YannerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service without oil never again Neil Beer Seymour Nissan.

Store LocationNeil Beer Nissan Seymour

Nissan bad service

Last year tell us free service
This’s 2019 change me $224 f.....
Last time not fill up water clean. Window
Report any nose still same. May be oil no check as well no more

Store LocationRockdale
Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Extremely poor customer service!! Castle Hill Nissan

Store LocationCastle Hill Nissan
Mimajane

MimajanePerth, WA

Midland Nissan dealership was great

We went through Midland Nissan for our new car, the sales agent Kiaren was fantastic. He was not pushy, gave us choices in our budget and allowed us to take our time before we purchased. At no time was he or his manager over the top, they gave us a great deal when purchasing and we hope to back there in the future for another car.

Store LocationMidland Nissan

Paula M.

Paula M.asked

Anyone been done wrong by by Nissan Neil Beer?
Also did not receive original tyres/ rims or suspension back because you paid full price for others to be put on. And to top it off charged full price for a suspension kit not installed in the car?

Tigerstell

Tigerstellasked

why is Nissan allowed to get away with the bad way in which they treat customers with legitimate issues. aren't these reviews enough to spark some legal fall back? They are happy to take your money but when dangerous issues occur in the vehicle they have no real care factor. CVTs are putting peoples lives in danger and they still repair but the problems come back.

Prashant
Prashant

I thought same and still, there is no response from Nissan. God knows what is wrong with my car and when they going to fix it.

angel

angelasked

I Got my Nissan Quashqai on March 2015.
There is peel off of Colour in the front of my vehicle and inside at the doors too. we went to Liverpool Nissan. they Clicked photo and send it to the main office. we got a call saying that since the warranty has expired and we need to pay for that one after having certain discount.
I have one question to them its been 3 years 5 months that we have purchased, is Nissans quality that cheap that its colour tears apart not even riding 4 years? If any customer wants photos please email me at [email removed]
I am highly disappointed with Nissan and would request all new buyers to rethink about buying Nissan.
I have recently done servicing for 80000km and paid $436. Nothing has changed. No smoothness nothing. I dont know why we were charged that much and they said for 80000km there will be special servicing? Is this the servicing that they referred?
I would like to request all new customers to rethink before buying Nissan product.