Nissan Dealers

Nissan Dealers (page 3 of 11)

Mimajane

MimajanePerth, WA

Midland Nissan dealership was great

We went through Midland Nissan for our new car, the sales agent Kiaren was fantastic. He was not pushy, gave us choices in our budget and allowed us to take our time before we purchased. At no time was he or his manager over the top, they gave us a great deal when purchasing and we hope to back there in the future for another car.

Absolutely Appalling Customer Service

Mouse

MouseSydney, NSW

Nissan GPS - Waste of time and money

Terrible customer service Springwood Nissan

Took my 2007 Navara in for a stalls when cold. Was told the timing chain stretched and would need to be replaced. ($4800.00). I opted to pay the diagnostic fee of ($140.00). What I did get for my $140.00 was my vehicle back with a radio that does not play anymore. Checking around other garages can do the same repairs for half the price. I would not recommend

Vic

VicHunter Region, NSW

Stay away from Nissan Cardiff NSW

Oshe

Oshe

professional liars and penny pinchers

Keji

Keji

Dreadful service - botched transmission

Angela

AngelaNortheast, VIC

One brilliant and one dodgy!

Boo freedom!!!

Boo freedom!!!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Get a second opinion

Would be zero stars if I could.
Had our car serviced and was not running properly after. They tried to say that after 4 years and 80000 km it needed a new engine! $15,000. Got a second opinion. Needed new spark plugs cost $200. So very disappointed that after years of being a loyal customer, owning 5 Nissan vehicles I feel like I was being scammed by these rude staff.My relationship with this company is over. Caution if major repairs are recommended get a second opinion.
This review will be posted on every review website I can find.

Tigerstell

TigerstellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nissan unwilling to take Blame

PrashantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware. Springwood Nissan Horrible Service Department.

Meagre

MeagreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Want To Buy A One-Year-Old Brand New Car? Go To Ringwood Nissan.

Richard Thomas

Richard ThomasSydney, NSW

Well Happy With my New Navara from Nissan Brookvale

Thank you very much from the sales and finance team @ Nissan Brookvale, I am very happy indeed with the service and more importantly my new Navara, Its a pleasure to drive I highly recommend buying a vehicle from here.

Len Tilburger

Len TilburgerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude Reps, Confused Receptionists and Not Another Bloody YouTube Clip

Cessnock nissan overcharges

Take your car to Cessnock Nissan for a services not only will you be overcharged they tell you it will be finished at 11am but they don't ring you to come and pick it up till 4.15pm that's how far they are behind time

Itsme

ItsmeWollongong

Great untill they get your money

Asha

AshaGoldcoast

Nissan Springwood- Can’t be trusted! Poor costumer service

Bought our car at Nissan/Salter’s Springwood.
They were excellent when they were selling is the car but when I had an issue. No one wants to be accountable in finding a solution to my car’s problem.
They have asked me to call multiple people to sort out my car issue and never has been helpful! My driver’s
Seat was unstable since I bought it and they are asking me for $1500 to pay dor it.
Staff are rude and unprofessional, if you tell them that you are not happy and blame other people. They would tell you that they’ll ring you but NEVER. it will always be me calling them asking for updates.
Never again!!
Don’t be fooled by their smiling faces when they are selling you cars.

davis

davisFar North Queensland, QLD

Very bad service

Nissan Atherton Chano four wheel drive- poor quality service and very unprofessional customer service. Don’t have enough technicians who knows things very well.
Very unhappy with their service. I don’t recommend to any one.

Springwood Nissan - Complete Letdown

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
We bought a Nissan X-Trail in December 2018, and we had to drive the sale, ask for the extras, ask when the delivery was, ask about finance, everything... Nothing was offered, if we didn't really want that car, we would've gone elsewhere.
Then they stuffed up our 1000km service, have not returned atleast 10 calls and everyone we speak to blames someone else for the problem without fixing it.
We honestly regret buying our car there, and would return it in a heartbeat if we could!

MessyJessy

MessyJessyRevesby Heights, NSW, 2212

Unhappy Service at Sutherland Nissan

Paula M.

Paula M.asked

Anyone been done wrong by by Nissan Neil Beer?
Also did not receive original tyres/ rims or suspension back because you paid full price for others to be put on. And to top it off charged full price for a suspension kit not installed in the car?

Tigerstell

Tigerstellasked

why is Nissan allowed to get away with the bad way in which they treat customers with legitimate issues. aren't these reviews enough to spark some legal fall back? They are happy to take your money but when dangerous issues occur in the vehicle they have no real care factor. CVTs are putting peoples lives in danger and they still repair but the problems come back.

Prashant

I thought same and still, there is no response from Nissan. God knows what is wrong with my car and when they going to fix it.

angel

angelasked

I Got my Nissan Quashqai on March 2015.
There is peel off of Colour in the front of my vehicle and inside at the doors too. we went to Liverpool Nissan. they Clicked photo and send it to the main office. we got a call saying that since the warranty has expired and we need to pay for that one after having certain discount.
I have one question to them its been 3 years 5 months that we have purchased, is Nissans quality that cheap that its colour tears apart not even riding 4 years? If any customer wants photos please email me at [email removed]
I am highly disappointed with Nissan and would request all new buyers to rethink about buying Nissan.
I have recently done servicing for 80000km and paid $436. Nothing has changed. No smoothness nothing. I dont know why we were charged that much and they said for 80000km there will be special servicing? Is this the servicing that they referred?
I would like to request all new customers to rethink before buying Nissan product.