Nissan Dealers

Nissan Dealers (page 3 of 11)

1.7

Angela

AngelaNortheast, VIC

One brilliant and one dodgy!

Boo freedom!!!

Boo freedom!!!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Get a second opinion

Would be zero stars if I could.
Had our car serviced and was not running properly after. They tried to say that after 4 years and 80000 km it needed a new engine! $15,000. Got a second opinion. Needed new spark plugs cost $200. So very disappointed that after years of being a loyal customer, owning 5 Nissan vehicles I feel like I was being scammed by these rude staff.My relationship with this company is over. Caution if major repairs are recommended get a second opinion.
This review will be posted on every review website I can find.

Tigerstell

TigerstellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nissan unwilling to take Blame

PrashantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware. Springwood Nissan Horrible Service Department.

Meagre

MeagreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Want To Buy A One-Year-Old Brand New Car? Go To Ringwood Nissan.

Richard Thomas

Richard ThomasSydney, NSW

Well Happy With my New Navara from Nissan Brookvale

Thank you very much from the sales and finance team @ Nissan Brookvale, I am very happy indeed with the service and more importantly my new Navara, Its a pleasure to drive I highly recommend buying a vehicle from here.

Len Tilburger

Len TilburgerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude Reps, Confused Receptionists and Not Another Bloody YouTube Clip

Cessnock nissan overcharges

Take your car to Cessnock Nissan for a services not only will you be overcharged they tell you it will be finished at 11am but they don't ring you to come and pick it up till 4.15pm that's how far they are behind time

Itsme

ItsmeWollongong

Great untill they get your money

Asha

AshaGoldcoast

Nissan Springwood- Can’t be trusted! Poor costumer service

Bought our car at Nissan/Salter’s Springwood.
They were excellent when they were selling is the car but when I had an issue. No one wants to be accountable in finding a solution to my car’s problem.
They have asked me to call multiple people to sort out my car issue and never has been helpful! My driver’s
Seat was unstable since I bought it and they are asking me for $1500 to pay dor it.
Staff are rude and unprofessional, if you tell them that you are not happy and blame other people. They would tell you that they’ll ring you but NEVER. it will always be me calling them asking for updates.
Never again!!
Don’t be fooled by their smiling faces when they are selling you cars.

davis

davisFar North Queensland, QLD

Very bad service

Nissan Atherton Chano four wheel drive- poor quality service and very unprofessional customer service. Don’t have enough technicians who knows things very well.
Very unhappy with their service. I don’t recommend to any one.

Springwood Nissan - Complete Letdown

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
We bought a Nissan X-Trail in December 2018, and we had to drive the sale, ask for the extras, ask when the delivery was, ask about finance, everything... Nothing was offered, if we didn't really want that car, we would've gone elsewhere.
Then they stuffed up our 1000km service, have not returned atleast 10 calls and everyone we speak to blames someone else for the problem without fixing it.
We honestly regret buying our car there, and would return it in a heartbeat if we could!

MessyJessy

MessyJessyRevesby Heights, NSW, 2212

Unhappy Service at Sutherland Nissan

car loan trick

So went to buy this car at unley Nissan its $8600 so [name removed] finance manager said how's $40 a week over five years sound i said great.
Only to find out that we only paying interest only and at five years we have to pay $8600 watch people they lie don't buy from them

Adam

AdamBentleigh

Disappointed. Zero care once sale complete.

Terrible service centre.

Melville Nissan. Asked them to replace tyres, stone guard and service. Never called me. I called asked if it was all done. They said yes so I went to pick it up. Went there and they hadn’t done any of it. Said they ran out of time. But didn’t tell me this on phone. No apology. Just answers from the staff. Man on phone was wearing while I was on hold. Will not be returning.

Shaye

Shaye

Great car, terrible after car

Couldn't retrieve Radio Code

Nissan Australia directed me to the Nissan Dealer Belconnen ACT to get the 4 digit radio code. I rang 11 times and left my number, unfortunately the staff didnot respond and I went there just to say how can I get radio code. The dealer is unable to get the radio code yet. The Nissan Australia staff rudely said not to approach them to get radio code. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy Nissan cars as customer service is terrible.

Fee

Fee

Nissan ignore Takata airbag recall

Sophie L

Sophie LAU

Lied to me

Tried to get my airbag repaired in the recall through Nissan I called them up they told me my airbags were safe yet I had got a letter saying they needed to be replaced. They refused to replace them yet again I got another letter from Nissan for an urgent replacement saying my airbags could kill or seriously injure someone after Nissan refusing to replace my airbags when I first contacted them after my first letter. Disgusting to deal with when lives are put at risk.

Paula M.

Paula M.asked

Anyone been done wrong by by Nissan Neil Beer?
Also did not receive original tyres/ rims or suspension back because you paid full price for others to be put on. And to top it off charged full price for a suspension kit not installed in the car?

Tigerstell

Tigerstellasked

why is Nissan allowed to get away with the bad way in which they treat customers with legitimate issues. aren't these reviews enough to spark some legal fall back? They are happy to take your money but when dangerous issues occur in the vehicle they have no real care factor. CVTs are putting peoples lives in danger and they still repair but the problems come back.

Prashant

I thought same and still, there is no response from Nissan. God knows what is wrong with my car and when they going to fix it.

angel

angelasked

I Got my Nissan Quashqai on March 2015.
There is peel off of Colour in the front of my vehicle and inside at the doors too. we went to Liverpool Nissan. they Clicked photo and send it to the main office. we got a call saying that since the warranty has expired and we need to pay for that one after having certain discount.
I have one question to them its been 3 years 5 months that we have purchased, is Nissans quality that cheap that its colour tears apart not even riding 4 years? If any customer wants photos please email me at [email removed]
I am highly disappointed with Nissan and would request all new buyers to rethink about buying Nissan.
I have recently done servicing for 80000km and paid $436. Nothing has changed. No smoothness nothing. I dont know why we were charged that much and they said for 80000km there will be special servicing? Is this the servicing that they referred?
I would like to request all new customers to rethink before buying Nissan product.

Other Car Dealerships