Nissan Dealers

Nissan Dealers (page 4 of 11)

car loan trick

So went to buy this car at unley Nissan its $8600 so [name removed] finance manager said how's $40 a week over five years sound i said great.
Only to find out that we only paying interest only and at five years we have to pay $8600 watch people they lie don't buy from them

Adam

AdamBentleigh

Disappointed. Zero care once sale complete.

Terrible service centre.

Melville Nissan. Asked them to replace tyres, stone guard and service. Never called me. I called asked if it was all done. They said yes so I went to pick it up. Went there and they hadn’t done any of it. Said they ran out of time. But didn’t tell me this on phone. No apology. Just answers from the staff. Man on phone was wearing while I was on hold. Will not be returning.

Shaye

Shaye

Great car, terrible after car

Couldn't retrieve Radio Code

Nissan Australia directed me to the Nissan Dealer Belconnen ACT to get the 4 digit radio code. I rang 11 times and left my number, unfortunately the staff didnot respond and I went there just to say how can I get radio code. The dealer is unable to get the radio code yet. The Nissan Australia staff rudely said not to approach them to get radio code. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy Nissan cars as customer service is terrible.

Fee

Fee

Nissan ignore Takata airbag recall

Sophie L

Sophie LAU

Lied to me

Tried to get my airbag repaired in the recall through Nissan I called them up they told me my airbags were safe yet I had got a letter saying they needed to be replaced. They refused to replace them yet again I got another letter from Nissan for an urgent replacement saying my airbags could kill or seriously injure someone after Nissan refusing to replace my airbags when I first contacted them after my first letter. Disgusting to deal with when lives are put at risk.

Leon

LeonBrisbane

Poor service centre and sales people are a rip off

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Lander Nissan Blacktown

Bought a 2018 Qashqai at Lander Nissan Blacktown. Told of their promotion and the low interest rate 3.9% for 5 years as i did not want 0% for 3 years and a balloon payment at the end. Vitalii was really thorough explaining and was not a pushy sales person. He was upfront about the prices and their promotions.
I recommend Vitalii as a professional at Lander Nissan Blacktown for his knowledge about the cars and knowing about all the options for the interest rates.

afdc

afdcSydney, NSW

Recycled Remote Keyless in spite warranty approved

Eddy

Eddy

Very bad deal

We bought new car and was not given good deal with other dealers it was cheaper and plus bonuses and didn't even get full tank of fuel we didn't know it was our first time and they ripped us off

Alex

AlexDandenong

Thanks Nissan Australia / Product Review

My car was bought in 2013. I Had the same issue when the meter reading was at 77800KM. I called Nissan Australia after reading the reviews on Product review website. I took my vehicle to Dandenong Nissan two weeks ago as I was told to do (Which is the closest to my home)I just had a call from Nissan asking me to pick my vehicle up. Yes, they have fixed it for free replacing with a brand new gear box. I am on my way to Dandenong Nissan.

Please CALL Nissan Australia FIRST. They are aware of this issue & are waiting for your call.
Please please Do NOT pay anyone else, get your car fixed for free. It's a manufacturing error.

BodySedan
BadgeST
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedJul 2013

What Warranty

My drivers seat split at 50,000km, from a picture Nissan Australia refused the warranty claim. How can they possibly tell from a picture what caused the split.
With nissan it seems to be the customers job to prove faulty parts and workmanship. Not their responsibility to prove its not. fit for purpose what a joke for a top of the range car.
I am the idiot for buying a nissan, in life what other company would you deal with with such a low star rating as Nissan on their customer reviews. This will be my last Nissan.

Nab

NabMelbourne

Very poor

Attitude towards their customer is very poor. I wouldn't buy any Nissan car after finding out their attitude towards Australian customers. Spoke and emailed few times but they have got no care attitude. I have heard bad things aboit them but now i have and currently experiencing it. I wouldn't recommend any nissan cars. Tag xtrail, pathfinder, navar and all other models

BadgeST
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedNov 2015
Shaz

ShazMelbourne

Appalling service

Gelen85

Gelen85Pacific Pines

Nissan's are not what they used to be...

I'm not going into all the detail but in summary we purchase two new Nissan's in 2013 and had nothing but drama's. My wife's car (Nissan Pulsar) had blown a CVT Transmission, Paint missing all over the roof and bonnet (Car has been garaged all its life) and my Dualis has blown 3 CVT Transmissions! These cars are absolute junk and forget Nissan Reliability. The fact that in the US they come with a 10 year transmission warranty and they don't honour that here in AUS. Never ever in my lifetime will I purchase a Nissan nor recommend to anyone! Steer Clear people and go for something else!

magic Nissan Melville Service

Every time I have had my Nissan serviced here under their "fixed price" service they always try to talk me into having extra work done. I feel this is a con and they will sting you for extra work. I will not be returning and instead using local mechanics who will usually give fixed quotes and not just call you and put you on the spot.

Issues with a new Nissan Xtrail from bought from lander Nissan blacktown

I noticed an excessive engine sound and rattling noises in the cabin. Took to Lander service at Prospect highway thrice. They couldn't fix it and finally said everything is as per Nissan Standard. Contacted Nissan customer care, they do not have complaints department here. They backed the dealer's view and advised to contact External grievance redressal forums. They simply abandoned the issue. #StayawayfromNissaninAustralia

jana

janaAlexandria

Great sales service and team effort in delivering our car

A car dealership that wasn't too pushy and gave us space to consider all options. Once we decided they worked with us for quick delivery and finance. Sales guy was decent and obliging, would recommend highly if in area.

Tim H

Tim H

Cannot honestly find a single positive interaction - wish their was a 0 or negative rating choice.

Paula M.

Paula M.asked

Anyone been done wrong by by Nissan Neil Beer?
Also did not receive original tyres/ rims or suspension back because you paid full price for others to be put on. And to top it off charged full price for a suspension kit not installed in the car?

Tigerstell

Tigerstellasked

why is Nissan allowed to get away with the bad way in which they treat customers with legitimate issues. aren't these reviews enough to spark some legal fall back? They are happy to take your money but when dangerous issues occur in the vehicle they have no real care factor. CVTs are putting peoples lives in danger and they still repair but the problems come back.

Prashant
Prashant

I thought same and still, there is no response from Nissan. God knows what is wrong with my car and when they going to fix it.

angel

angelasked

I Got my Nissan Quashqai on March 2015.
There is peel off of Colour in the front of my vehicle and inside at the doors too. we went to Liverpool Nissan. they Clicked photo and send it to the main office. we got a call saying that since the warranty has expired and we need to pay for that one after having certain discount.
I have one question to them its been 3 years 5 months that we have purchased, is Nissans quality that cheap that its colour tears apart not even riding 4 years? If any customer wants photos please email me at [email removed]
I am highly disappointed with Nissan and would request all new buyers to rethink about buying Nissan.
I have recently done servicing for 80000km and paid $436. Nothing has changed. No smoothness nothing. I dont know why we were charged that much and they said for 80000km there will be special servicing? Is this the servicing that they referred?
I would like to request all new customers to rethink before buying Nissan product.