Nissan Dealers

Nissan Dealers (page 4 of 11)

1.7

Leon

LeonBrisbane

Poor service centre and sales people are a rip off

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Lander Nissan Blacktown

Bought a 2018 Qashqai at Lander Nissan Blacktown. Told of their promotion and the low interest rate 3.9% for 5 years as i did not want 0% for 3 years and a balloon payment at the end. Vitalii was really thorough explaining and was not a pushy sales person. He was upfront about the prices and their promotions.
I recommend Vitalii as a professional at Lander Nissan Blacktown for his knowledge about the cars and knowing about all the options for the interest rates.

afdc

afdcSydney, NSW

Recycled Remote Keyless in spite warranty approved

Eddy

Eddy

Very bad deal

We bought new car and was not given good deal with other dealers it was cheaper and plus bonuses and didn't even get full tank of fuel we didn't know it was our first time and they ripped us off

Alex

AlexDandenong

Thanks Nissan Australia / Product Review

My car was bought in 2013. I Had the same issue when the meter reading was at 77800KM. I called Nissan Australia after reading the reviews on Product review website. I took my vehicle to Dandenong Nissan two weeks ago as I was told to do (Which is the closest to my home)I just had a call from Nissan asking me to pick my vehicle up. Yes, they have fixed it for free replacing with a brand new gear box. I am on my way to Dandenong Nissan.

Please CALL Nissan Australia FIRST. They are aware of this issue & are waiting for your call.
Please please Do NOT pay anyone else, get your car fixed for free. It's a manufacturing error.

BodySedan
BadgeST
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedJul 2013

What Warranty

My drivers seat split at 50,000km, from a picture Nissan Australia refused the warranty claim. How can they possibly tell from a picture what caused the split.
With nissan it seems to be the customers job to prove faulty parts and workmanship. Not their responsibility to prove its not. fit for purpose what a joke for a top of the range car.
I am the idiot for buying a nissan, in life what other company would you deal with with such a low star rating as Nissan on their customer reviews. This will be my last Nissan.

Nab

NabMelbourne

Very poor

Attitude towards their customer is very poor. I wouldn't buy any Nissan car after finding out their attitude towards Australian customers. Spoke and emailed few times but they have got no care attitude. I have heard bad things aboit them but now i have and currently experiencing it. I wouldn't recommend any nissan cars. Tag xtrail, pathfinder, navar and all other models

BadgeST
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedNov 2015
Shaz

ShazMelbourne

Appalling service

Gelen85

Gelen85Pacific Pines

Nissan's are not what they used to be...

I'm not going into all the detail but in summary we purchase two new Nissan's in 2013 and had nothing but drama's. My wife's car (Nissan Pulsar) had blown a CVT Transmission, Paint missing all over the roof and bonnet (Car has been garaged all its life) and my Dualis has blown 3 CVT Transmissions! These cars are absolute junk and forget Nissan Reliability. The fact that in the US they come with a 10 year transmission warranty and they don't honour that here in AUS. Never ever in my lifetime will I purchase a Nissan nor recommend to anyone! Steer Clear people and go for something else!

magic Nissan Melville Service

Every time I have had my Nissan serviced here under their "fixed price" service they always try to talk me into having extra work done. I feel this is a con and they will sting you for extra work. I will not be returning and instead using local mechanics who will usually give fixed quotes and not just call you and put you on the spot.

Issues with a new Nissan Xtrail from bought from lander Nissan blacktown

I noticed an excessive engine sound and rattling noises in the cabin. Took to Lander service at Prospect highway thrice. They couldn't fix it and finally said everything is as per Nissan Standard. Contacted Nissan customer care, they do not have complaints department here. They backed the dealer's view and advised to contact External grievance redressal forums. They simply abandoned the issue. #StayawayfromNissaninAustralia

jana

janaAlexandria

Great sales service and team effort in delivering our car

A car dealership that wasn't too pushy and gave us space to consider all options. Once we decided they worked with us for quick delivery and finance. Sales guy was decent and obliging, would recommend highly if in area.

Tim H

Tim H

Cannot honestly find a single positive interaction - wish their was a 0 or negative rating choice.

Engine Failure

Bought brand new Nissn Navara D40 Spanish built at the end of 2012 from Nissan Keema Mt Gravatt. Always been look after, no towing or abusive drive servicing on time. Timing chain failed after 57000 Km and damage the engine. The engine needs to replaced. Keema Nissan inspects the car and believes the engine failed but not take any responsibility for it. Be aware of Nissan car a lot of information on Australia Car review and youtube about Nissan quality and cheap material using in Nissan cars.

Olive leafStretton

Rude Service Staff at Nissan Springwood

I called to check if my car is ready, the service lady staff expect me to remember the staff name that handled my car, but non of them were wearing any name tag. She eventually told me 'I don't know what you are talking about!' I was so shocked because I never experienced this bad customer service when dealing with expensive item like a car. It just put me off Nissan completely.

LennyR

LennyRBathurst

Poor quality and rude staff at Nissan Castle Hill

I serviced my vehicle at Nissan Castle Hill. My vehicle didn't appear to be any better than prior to service. Still sluggish, Staff were extremely unfriendly.

Mickey

Mickey

Unprofessional service centre staff

Don’t trust Nissan Melville service centre; they lie and do not have any customer service skills, do not answer or return phone calls. Nissan very bad service and customer care very very bad. Be warned service person [name removed] and management team are very under skilled use other service centres

Worse paint ever

Nissan's paint is poor and won't get covered look what happened to car. Original paint 5 years old and it's started flaking off tried contact Nissan they said I wasn't been careful enough and for 5 years old it's normal. Even people from body shop said its crap as they have done a lot of car like this by warranty repairs from other car brand.

Nissan paithfinder paint peeling

Paint peeling , no response . Ignore matter . Not good brand . I email Nissan coustmer care, no reply

Don't trust these people

Paula M.

Paula M.asked

Anyone been done wrong by by Nissan Neil Beer?
Also did not receive original tyres/ rims or suspension back because you paid full price for others to be put on. And to top it off charged full price for a suspension kit not installed in the car?

Tigerstell

Tigerstellasked

why is Nissan allowed to get away with the bad way in which they treat customers with legitimate issues. aren't these reviews enough to spark some legal fall back? They are happy to take your money but when dangerous issues occur in the vehicle they have no real care factor. CVTs are putting peoples lives in danger and they still repair but the problems come back.

Prashant
Prashant

I thought same and still, there is no response from Nissan. God knows what is wrong with my car and when they going to fix it.

angel

angelasked

I Got my Nissan Quashqai on March 2015.
There is peel off of Colour in the front of my vehicle and inside at the doors too. we went to Liverpool Nissan. they Clicked photo and send it to the main office. we got a call saying that since the warranty has expired and we need to pay for that one after having certain discount.
I have one question to them its been 3 years 5 months that we have purchased, is Nissans quality that cheap that its colour tears apart not even riding 4 years? If any customer wants photos please email me at [email removed]
I am highly disappointed with Nissan and would request all new buyers to rethink about buying Nissan.
I have recently done servicing for 80000km and paid $436. Nothing has changed. No smoothness nothing. I dont know why we were charged that much and they said for 80000km there will be special servicing? Is this the servicing that they referred?
I would like to request all new customers to rethink before buying Nissan product.

Other Car Dealerships