Nissan Dealers

Nissan Dealers (page 5 of 11)

1.7

Their customer service over the phone is terrible

Have called over 10 times been hung up on 5 times the rest of the times they say they’ll call me back and never do.

Marie

MarieEmu Plains

Don't trust Nissan Sales Staff

We bought a demo car from Macarthur Nissan at a new car price after discussions where we both got a good deal.
We paid new car price and were told we would get 12 months registration. We then received the green slip insurance paperwork showing that the car ran out of rego 4 months later and were basically told they couldn't find anything in the paperwork so they couldn't do anything about it. Shows bad service and they don't honour what is said. Don't trust any sales person in Nissan. Especially Oliver and sales manager Steven.

Staff courtesy and Professionalism

Had a great service from Suttons Chullora for my new car Nissan Pathfinder especially from staff named Steve, I would give him 10/10 for his service and also to Tim from finance who was very detailed in his service.

Sincerely
Franklin

Nick

NickSydney

Bad service. Rips off people

I purchased this car back on 2014. Had issues with the front wheel since purchasing. I visited dealer more than 10 times but never received the proper service. They couldn't fix my problem. I finally lodged a case with Nissan and the dealer fixed it. I had to spend most of my day offs in the dealer. I also experienced worst finance deal. Totally ripped a young customer with more than 15% on Nissan finance who was buying his first car and had a sound credit history. They only want to make money from customers. Their capped price servicing is also a rip off. It's always more than what they say. Keeps asking u to change this and that eventhough it's not required. I will never recommend Nissan to anyone I know.

Deon M

Deon MMelbourne

Essendon Nissan

Nissan Springwood Service Centre - Dirty and well below average

Totally agree with the previous review. The service centre in Springwood is dirty, poorly averated, old torn lounges, dirty coffee machine, dirty toilets, rude and very arrogant staff members.. Worst place to service your car. AVOID as much as you can!!

Absolutely disgusting service!

Recently brought a new Nissan Pathfinder.

During the service Nissan Essendon damaged the air filter and put it back in!

This resulted in our car breaking down in the middle of NSW in the middle of the night. Absolutely no help even with the Nissan road side assistance. And won't even pay us compensation without the hard copy invoices?! Even though we have bank statements?

Let me point out again, Serviced through Essendon Nissan like we should have. Damaged the air filter, and then put it back in. Had to drive to NSW and back from Melbourne to get the car and bring it back as well. No help at all.

Do not buy from NISSAN!

Great experience with Nissan Blackburn Service

Adam and Vye(sorry if i spelled your name in error) are both helpful and genuine. Transparent quote and down the track I got what I was quoted for. Good value for good service.

Extremely Rude Finance Guy

I went to see a new car and wanted to finance it from them . Though the customer service guy showing us around was very friendly.
The situation changed when we met the guy in finance named Adam . I find his attitude very rude and he walked away in between the conversation. We thought that he has gone to get some papers but to our surprise he never returned .
When we looked around he was chatting and laughing with other colleagues.
Extremely poor customer service by the finance department.

Wheelz

WheelzBusselton

Avoid Northside Nissan - worst service ever!

Mario

MarioBrisbane

Silver City Stars

Called into Silver City Nissan (Broken Hill NSW) with an electrical issue 2 weeks into a 3 & 1/2 month trip. Identified the alternator was dodgy and arranged to replace it under warrenty. Surprise! No alternators in Australia till the 20th!!! (What Nissan????) Dealership went above & beyond & pulled one out of a vehicle on the lot! Bloody Outstanding service . Can't praise the Service & Workshop enough.

Larry

LarryCraigieburn

Avoid Mornington Nissan worst people to deal with.

Dave B

Dave BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NISSAN CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE (Dandenong) - NO RESPONSIBILITY

Brison235

Brison235Brisbane

Springwood Service Centre - Well Below Average

Today I had my Nissan serviced for what I was told was 2 mechanics & a 1 hr express service. I waited in the waiting room for 1 hr 45 mins before exploding. The customer service personnel are rude & ignorant, a very different experience than I have had in the past. The wait room was freezing cold, dirty & had one torn old magazine to share between a room full of customers. I was not offered a drink in all that time & staff never advised of an updated completion time. A real shame compared to the level of service they used to offer there.

Worst customer service ever

I can’t believe the service and level of professionalism this place has. If I had known service was this horrible I would have not purchased a vehicle. Arrogance and authority when dealing with female clients who just have a question. Nothing but problems with this vehicle and service.

Amar

AmarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dandenong Nissan - Terrible Experience

Nissan Franston Service Dept AWFUL!!

Service Dept - repeatedly messed up bookings. My wife rang to book on a service, arranged to take the morning off work, arrived to be told they hadn’t put it in the computer so she’d have to come back another day. Rebooked - SAME THING happened again.... previous experience with this mob equally unimpressive - patronising, refuse to fix faults when brought to their attention, can’t update records with correct names ... AWFUL... avoid this company. Not [name removed] were not perfect, but better than this incompetent business....

Truganina Resident

Truganina Residentmelbourne

Essedon Nissan

We put are $500 deposit towards a nissan xtrail subject to finance. Due to sudden family circumstances our finance fell through. We on numerous occasions tried to get our money back but the manager at essedon nissan gave us the run around. More than 6mths later we still havent received our money dispite contacting the manager via phone and email. Time to take things higher as our effort to get our own money back has gone on deaf ears.

Disey

DiseySouth Australia, 5155

Best Nissan Dealer

I purchased my brand new Micra in 2013 from the local Nissan dealer. Their after sales service is excellent, it's a family dealership that takes pride in the way they take care of you & your car. They even wash & vacuum my car when I have a service done. Can't fault them.

Bren m

Bren mMelbourne

Miss led and difficult to deal with

Paula M.

Paula M.asked

Anyone been done wrong by by Nissan Neil Beer?
Also did not receive original tyres/ rims or suspension back because you paid full price for others to be put on. And to top it off charged full price for a suspension kit not installed in the car?

Tigerstell

Tigerstellasked

why is Nissan allowed to get away with the bad way in which they treat customers with legitimate issues. aren't these reviews enough to spark some legal fall back? They are happy to take your money but when dangerous issues occur in the vehicle they have no real care factor. CVTs are putting peoples lives in danger and they still repair but the problems come back.

Prashant
Prashant

I thought same and still, there is no response from Nissan. God knows what is wrong with my car and when they going to fix it.

angel

angelasked

I Got my Nissan Quashqai on March 2015.
There is peel off of Colour in the front of my vehicle and inside at the doors too. we went to Liverpool Nissan. they Clicked photo and send it to the main office. we got a call saying that since the warranty has expired and we need to pay for that one after having certain discount.
I have one question to them its been 3 years 5 months that we have purchased, is Nissans quality that cheap that its colour tears apart not even riding 4 years? If any customer wants photos please email me at [email removed]
I am highly disappointed with Nissan and would request all new buyers to rethink about buying Nissan.
I have recently done servicing for 80000km and paid $436. Nothing has changed. No smoothness nothing. I dont know why we were charged that much and they said for 80000km there will be special servicing? Is this the servicing that they referred?
I would like to request all new customers to rethink before buying Nissan product.