10Nissan Qashqai J11

Nissan Qashqai J11 (2014-2021)

10Nissan Qashqai J11
3.8

68%14%19%

Kriti Osondu
Kriti OsonduSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Love my Nissan Qashqai TI

I love love love my Nissan Qashqai TI which I bought in 2015 after doing extensive research on Small/Med SUVs. Found this car to have most if not all features like a luxury car but with a good price tag. Its been 4 years but my car is like new and haven't had any serious problem. I use to drive to and from work and for school pick ups. I am not changing anytime soon :D Show details
Vincent Philip
Vincent PhilipCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive J11 ST-L

Best car for daily use

Nissan Qashqai is the best car for daily use. Comparing with all other medium suv you love it’s safty features. We bought this car after my wife did a very bad car accident. Show details
Bryan Read
Bryan ReadWanniassa 2903, ACT2 posts

Avoid this vehicle

Repairs required so far: CVT gearbox replaced; turbocharger replaced; inlet manifold warped - replace; air-conditioner twice repaired; both front seat heaters replaced; glove box fell out; rear door lift struts faulty; shock absorbers faulty; squeaks & rattles ++; stop/start works intermittently. If you enjoy frequent visits to you Nissan Dealer workshop buy a qashqai. Show details
Archer
ArcherVictoria2 posts

Nissan Qashqai St-L

Very Cheap built, I had 2017 TS 1.6 diesel, work very well and recently upgrade (actually downgrade) it to ST-L 2019 model , very disappointed with a quality and lots of feature missing.
For $32,000 (but some dealers offer $29K I paid $30k) car No rain sensor, wheel looks great but wheel button are too small, lights bulbs ordinary, electric park not working automatically I booked a brand new car to be checked first available time was 4 weeks, overall not happy I don't keep it for long. Show details
MickDEN
MickDENSydney, NSW6 posts

Good all round car

I brought this car new in 2016 and have had no problems.
It has now done 27,000 Kms.

It is a very economical car with the CVT transmission and performs well both in city and highway driving..

Very happy to date. Show details

Oshe
Oshe17 posts
  J11 ST-L

smooth car, lots of extras, good on fuel

Great smooth car, good on fuel (8.3L/100KM between my feather toe and my missus' lead foot), fast enough for a 2.0L engine.

Power steering is very light, which I like.

Parking cameras are out of this world

Aircon is good, bluetooth is good.

Only neg is hard to fill up, I can only squeeze the bowser trigger half way or it keeps clicking no matter what angle or depth I put the nozzle in. Show details

davis
davisFar North Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Qashqai J11

Very bad computer system inside

My qashqai’s alternator and ECU stopped working soon after the car was out of warranty.
Auto stop and start ,
Cruise control system is not working.
Very good looking car but poor quality products inside Show details
spersephone
spersephoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC49 posts
  Verified J11 ST Manual
Rijesh
RijeshPerth, WA
Product_Reviewer
Product_ReviewerBrisbane6 posts

1000km in, all good

Car was a great price, has most of the features we wanted, and drives well.

Wife misses the automatic headlights of her last VW, and is still getting used to the parking sensors beeping at her all the time but no serious complaints so far.

Haven't had to test out the automatic braking but nice that it comes even on the base model.

Graham
GrahamSydney7 posts
  J11 Ti CVT

Stylish inside and out, totally convenient, love the cameras

The car is a solid choice for its price range. the smart camera has greatly improved our parking in the tightest of sydney spots. As the driving is shared we find adjusting the height and distance of the driver seat a breeze.

Stylish inside and out, we love the boot space and smooth ride. When we have the occasional newphew and neices in the back, the moon roof allows us to enjoy the sunlight in the front while the kids watch their dvd in headrests. We like seeing the rain with the full length of the roof open, letting in light as we like it when we like it. For a smaller SUV on the market the driving position is still fairly high and fuel economical.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC29 posts

Great car

delivers on all it promised and more. Nissan is a great and reliable brand. I’ve had mitsubishi (fantastic) but like the safety features of rhis model. Considered a touota but interior styling is clunky and safety features not standard. Lane monitoring, emergency braking work well . Hested seats in einter great. Rides firmly in the road abd steering good. More than enough power

L Maughan
L MaughanSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts
Lou
LouSydney2 posts

Beep beep Betty

Family car, shopping and small trips. Car is used every day and is serviced according to dealer requirements. The sonar on the car is over the top. The car beeps far too much which is very annoying . I enjoy the reverse parking camera. This car comes to emergency stop when I drive up the shopping centre driveway ?? Very unsafe!! Overall a comfortable car with some unusual additions.

Fedup
FedupPottsville31 posts

Excellent. NISSAN QASHQAI ST-L

Driving experience is terrific, both in performance and handling, very quiet on the road....Interior leather is good, except it does seem to mark easily. Plenty of leg room both of us are tall and that was a crucial factor when we looked for a new car.

Good on fuel consumption, although we have only done short trips, so should perform even better on a long run.

We had the Ming finish on both interior and exterior and that keeps it cleaner between washes....

bri
bri

Veronica
VeronicaMelbourne3 posts

Great Car

Only got it 10 months ago, has been an alright car. The keyless entry sometimes doesn't work either being a brand new, when asked the dealer who advised to get the cell changed for the car keys..disappointing!!! Although good to drive on long journey, alright with fuel economy. Its an average car if you looking to drive locally but not too good for extremely long drives.

Roger
RogerSydney6 posts

Just OK

The in-dash system screen is small and Nissan connect applications doesn’t work in Australia. There is no reverse sensor but the camera is ok, although the screen is small. The Running costs looks good. The driving experience is also good. But it’s a normal a good family car, the space is limited.

Zzz
Zzz6 posts

Qashqai J11 TL

How disappointing! Love the car, comfortable, a little bit of luxury BUT mechanically it has been a tragedy!

At 20,000k the turbo had to be replaced, the drivers seat tracks require replacing, the steering has a distinctive squeak that needs to be fixed, sensors had to be replaced and now there is a engine rattle that is booked in to be looked at! We went for a Nissan because of the quality but will not touch another since having these issues!

Scott
Scott
  J11 TL

Qashqai Diesel is Superb!

We picked up a 2016 TL diesel with just over 14k on the clock. (Nissan exec car)..at 10K off new price and with the super low K's plus a couple of years remaining warranty ...I thought it was a good deal. I did a LOT of research prior and wanted a compact SUV that had all the gear plus good fuel consumption as we were moving out of town and intended to do a lot more highway driving. The test drive confirmed much of what I was after but still, there is always some trepidation. The first drive (100 ks) laid to rest any qualms. WOW its a great little car!...Done 5 or 600 Ks now. The fuel consumption is amazing its tight and great to drive. I cant believe they are not putting the diesel in the new model...a big mistake Nissan.

Leenyd
LeenydAdelaide5 posts
  J11 Ti CVT

Drives well, good vision, economical

Drives well. Has plenty of leg room in rear seats. Not much boot space unless rear seats down though. Could be quieter inside - fair bit of road noise. MAJOR GRIPE - Don't waste money going to TI model with panoramic roof unless you're prepared to drive without ability to have windows down for fresh air. Needs major work on providing decent interior 'shade' for panoramic roof. Closed shade flaps so much when windows down but Nissan doesn't believe it's a fault. Have to use aircon all the time or die of heatstroke - really pushes boundaries of otherwise good fuel economy.

Cam
CamSouth East Queensland, QLD37 posts
Tray.
Tray.Gippsland, VIC3 posts

Worst car i have had

Although the nissan is spacious and good on fuel the problems i have had out way the positives. The turbo needed to be replaced, wheel bearings and now the battery has to be replaced. The battery is astronomical in price costing $400. It was not under warranty as it was 18mths old. I have done 43000km, what else can go wrong with it. I would not recommend this car to anyone.

fred
fred39 posts
Sumeet
SumeetSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified J11 N-Sport
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Verified J11 ST CVT

Love my diesel ts model so much!!! Such a good family car

I bought a 2016 ex display diesel model through my salary sacrifice for the new bubba to be and to upgrade my very old Suzuki! It’s so economical on diesel costing only $65 to fill the tank and I’m getting at least 800km to a tank!!! 900 if I do highway driving! It’s fits the pram easily in the back with groceries and I love the reversing camera as I can really park this car anywhere in the tightest of parks! The electronic side mirrrors and Bluetooth are a luxury and make phone calls clear and easy to do! It’s a really lovely car to drive! Love the service you get from Nissan dealers too with capped priced servicing and Nissan road side warranty!

Des
DesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Great Value

Excellent value car for what it is.

We bought it as we needed something with a little bit more space and practicality. The Qashqai fits the bill perfectly.

It handles well and is surprisingly nimble given it's not very powerful on paper. Also love the 360 view camera - impossible to park badly in the Qashqai!

Also comes very well equipped. We have the TI which has just about everything you could ask for, with the one shortcoming being a lack of Apple Carplay / Android Auto.

Not the most dynamic drive around but if you're looking for practicality and value this fits the bill.

Gooby
GoobySydney
  J11 N-Tec
D_Ryk
D_RykAU2 posts

Amazing SUV

The performance of the vehicle is fantastic. Very smooth. Fully leather interior with great leg room. Reliability is very good with low running costs. The drivers seats are electronically adjustable with dual Aircon. Heating for both front seats. Spacious interior and just an great looking vehicle. See-through glass roof and sensor camera's.

SamuelJ
SamuelJSydney3 posts
  J11 Ti Manual
Juan
Juan4 posts
  J11 ST CVT

Great car and very fuel efficient

The driving experience is very good and very smooth, very great handling experience and since this car has quite low cc so it doesn't produce loud noise. The interior is very good and the legroom for the person who sit in the front is very big. Leg room might be a little limited for those who sit in the back. Hasn't got any problem with this car, has been using this car for 3 years

ashu
ashuSydney5 posts

Perfect family car

Yea it is a good car but not best on mileage.. i bought Ti model, i love parking assistance and 360 camera feature which is gifted for new learners. Its very useful on narrow parking spaces.. fully loaded with no complaints.. for everyday use its poor on mileage..

hope it helps

Snowyowl
Snowyowl26 posts
  J11 Ti Manual
Bryce
BryceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

The Perfect Cross Over Car

After driving an awesome Suzy Swift for 4 years and having it written off by a careless driver I went out and bought a white Nissan QASHQAI. Car has plenty of cabin room for 4 adults and plenty of boot room for luggage. It has a zippy 2.0 Litre engine and CVT. Purchased as demo 2017 from Burwood Nissan. I recommend you at least test drive one. The Perfect Crossover!

MUZZA
MUZZAPerth, WA6 posts

great car

2017 Nissan Qashqai STI and going great, love the car and very happy with the Pearl White colour. ..Great new car price and best of all the SUV'S we tested. Has great vision and no noise when doing over 100km k/p/h and great fuel economy and easy to drive- Great dealership no hard sell -love my Qashqai…

daveynick
daveynickSunshine Coast4 posts
  Verified J11 Ti Manual

Reliable Vehicle

Quite a convenient and reliable upgrade for our expanding family. We chose the TI option for leather seats and sunroof. Noticeably struggles up hills with a full load but not really purchased for acceleration/power. Electronics are great with GPS, bluetooth, and separate side airc conditioning. Optional roof racks are very good quality also.

Peter Y
Handling
Marion
MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Great small Suv

We love our Qashqai, Heaps of Room and comfy seats. A tank of fuel cost me about $55 to $60 a fortnight which is great considering the cost of fuel now. The only thing that could be better is the suspension when you drive on uneven surface it not as sooth,

Lis L
Lis LSomerville7 posts

Great small suv

We love our Qashqai! Very smooth and easy to drive.

We test drove a few cars of similar size but this was our top pick and reasonably priced.

The reversing camera making parking a breeze, i cant live without it.

A tank a fuel cost me about $60 to fill and can last me up to 2 weeks when im just running the kids around locally every day.

The only downside is that its now feeling a little small with two kids in carseats and a big pram in the back, but we make it work.