Nissan Financial Services

Nissan Financial Services

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nissan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Sven Van Dongen
Sven Van DongenQueanbeyan

Paid extra, now they owe me

I paid extra payments into my account. They then debited the usual amount and now they owe me money back. They ignore this and tell me i owe them for a payout. Absolute rubbish. On hold for a person. They will just keep debiting me the fortnightly amounts even though the load is technically paid. Claims to get back to you within 24 hours is also absolutely false
On hold for 30 minutes now
Update:45 minutes holding now
Update: 1 hour now
Update: They answered at 1:05 mins. The agent helped me to stop debits and explained the process which the person replying to my email didnt clearly know at all. Lets see if it all works out.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018
Car ModelHolden Astra BK
Appalled
AppalledSouth East Queensland, QLD

Atrocious!!! Don't use Nissan

I have a loan with Nissan and I cannot get them on the phone. I've made 5 attempts over the course of 2 days for an urgent matter and they simply won't answer the phone. I've been on hold for over 36 minutes and it just rings out, no message no nothing. I've tried Nissan's "customer service" and supposedly talked to the manager who said he can't help because Nissan Finance is separate to Nissan organisation (which makes no sense because Nissan is Nissan so if it has Nissan branding and your Nissan "customer service" and a NISSAN customer is having trouble shouldn't it be up to you to help??!!??) - stay away at all costs!!!!

Other Car Loans

Roshiel
RoshielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Bad customer service. Long waits on calls and they charge you for any normal service. Their online portal login is a joke and serves no purpose at all. Getting a statement, you are told it will be sent by the end of business.

Loan Start DateApril 2018
Car ModelHolden Trax TJ
Car Loans

Find out how Nissan Financial Services compares to other Car Loans

Laura L.
Laura L.asked

Trying to obtain finance for a new vehicle with Nissan Finance (The Vehicle is a Nissan). They have made my approval conditional upon paying out a personal loan that still has 12 months remaining (Roughly $5k). I have tried reading the National Consumer Credit Protection legislation but I am no contracts lawyer. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Andrea
Andreaasked

Hi just wondering why a motor vehicle dealership is adding $990 as a facilitation fee on top of $450 establishment fee ? Thanking you

micheal
micheal

The $450 establishment fee goes to the finance company.. to cover their costs The $990 is for the dealership because they set up your loan,they did all the contracts etc its a commission but the dealers call it a faciliation fee but its actually a commission to dealer the customer pays for the dealership to set up the loan. All the dealers do it. better off going to a bank for a car loan

robynkellam
robynkellamasked

Can I please have a balance owing on my loan, and a payout amount?

brett H.
brett H.

Ring them to ask for this. I did and was very happy with the result

john smith
john smith

Why would you be asking here for how do you expect the public to know. The most logical thing to do would be to contact Nissan Finance

See all Nissan Financial Services questions