Nissan Financial Services

Nissan Financial Services (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nissan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hound you into submission, when struggling with payments.

TWP
TWPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Finance Company!

Nissan is the most difficult and frustrating finance company I have had to deal with, anything you ask to be done they cannot do apparently. They do not make it easy for you to adjust your account and payments to your current needs, the go to response is "unfortunately, we can not do that" then what can you actually do Nissan??.
I would not recommend this company to any of my friends, family or colleagues and will not be choosing this company again in future. The sooner my contract ends the better!

Kam
Kam

Very bad experienced with them ,they just tryin hard to rip you off,i wish i researched befor i get the loan from them!

Very bad experienced with them ,they just trying hard to rip you off, i should've done some research before i get the loan from them,i finished my loan but i learnt never finance from dodgy compony any more

Advice
AdviceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nissan finance zero customer service

from SA I called three times for log in to see my account on line and the operator told will send me connect link on my email.
Their deal is a joke and their service is worse

Renee
ReneeSouth West, WA

TERRIBLE

Terrible, I would not encourage anyone to take out finance with them. I paid my car out 7 months in advance and requested a letter to reflect that the car was paid out and that any legal interest had been removed on the vehicle. I received the letter in October 2019, and went to sell my car yesterday to find that it is still encumbered by Nissan. What a joke. It took them two attempts to send the letter and they did not even follow through from their end and have the car released. I lost a sale on my vehicle and am now back at square one in relation to selling my car. Would be great if they could just focus upon what they are apparently paid to do. Their job....

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Pascha
PaschaSydney, NSW

The Worst Ever

brett H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic service for early payout

I rang Nissan finance today, seeking an (slightly) early payout figure. I only had a little over 1 payment to make. Initially I was told that the early payout figure would be applied. When I asked for a justification, the call service rep consulted her manager Amanda.
Amanda agreed to waive the early payout fee. Nissan finance got paid out a little earlier than scheduled, and I can now state that the vehicle is unencumbered for insurance.
A victory of common sense over profiteering, which was a very pleasant surprise.
Thank you Nissan finance, Amanda and staff. I would now recommend you, and use your services again.

Vee
Vee

They don't appreciate their long term clients.

No issues with Nissan Dealer people at all. But when it comes to finance and a bit of flexibility and appreciation, you get a big NO in return. I have a perfect record of repayments, I wanted to buy a car from Nissan. But the finance department ruined the deal by simply not being logical.
Took my deposit back, will never use ANY Nissan services again.
STAY AWAY from them.

Brian
BrianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer Service is Great

Like some other reviewers, I was a bit surprised by the upfront costs. Not sure which was precisely the finance company and which was the car company.

Aside from this nasty surprise, the customer service since has been fantastic. Whenever I call, they answer quickly, are very friendly and helpful.

Marlin Wang
Marlin WangSydney, NSW

This is the worst service i even seen in my life

Because we have a small amount of money owned this company, they asked very rude agent to collect the money - took the photo of my business, spoke to my staff and my friend and and msm to threaten us. We have no idea where this guy from, but we deal with the company directly to pay the overdue money. - Their agent even did not know we paid the amount and keep threaten us. We asked them to send email for the bill in the future and they never did. At last. they repossessed my vehicle at my home without any noticing because we owe them $195 for 2 weeks! and Asked me to pay $1200 included repossessed fee.

If you don't want to have this hassle, never touch a NISSAN. Bloody story.

CharlieK
CharlieKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service team are great

I have finance with Nissan and every time I call I get straight through and the person helping actions requests straight away. There are no statement fees anymore and they sent me a payout quote while I was on the phone. Highly recommend.

P M.
P M.

Don’t be fooled by the low interest rates!

Please stay away! They hide behind their trading name of skyline car finance so you won’t easily find any reviews. They have so many hidden costs which outweigh their low interest rate. $330 for establishing loan, $770 dealer fee and over $1500 if you payout your loan early. $15 if you want a statement. They also drag the process to close the account to remove the security interest. I had to call numerous times to get the sorted. Wish I had never dealt with them and never will! Save your money.

TJGordon
TJGordonWimmera, VIC

Misleading conduct, avoid at all costs Hyundai should distance themselves

Nicc
NiccSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just told me what they wanted to get me off the phone

Ian F.
Ian F.Sydney, NSW

Watch out

Looks like I’m not the only one, hiddean charges 1500 for me, they rush the paper work and get you to sign this then this and so on. I was in and out in 20 mins.
Oh the other thing payment will be taken one month after the commencement date. Oh no 4 days after and they won’t even refund it. And won’t even move payments dates. It’s like dealing with the ferengi from Star Trek, buyer beware google or YouTube them

Monn MUY
Monn MUYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Humiliating and complete disgusting service-A disaster!

Low rate and a happy customer

1% comparison rate was attractive, confirmed all details with the dealer before signing up and haven't looked back. $387 interest over 3 years. People complaining about interest rates need to do their research because the deals are there for the taking..

Nathan E.
Nathan E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommend highly

Seamless process. Was given great service at Werribee Nissan and can't thank the team enough. The finance was taken care of and everyone was a blessing to deal with. Definitely recommend!

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never dream of using them for finance

On top of the $300 loan establishment fee, which is to be expected, there is an additional $770 charged by the car dealership to cover the cost Nissan Finance charges for the dealership to use their services. In addition, a late payment fee of $20 is charged if a payment isn't made on time, with no notification of a missed payment and a chance to pay immediately to avoid the late fee. And $15 to have a statement provided is simply ridiculous.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Yungan Jo Sun
Yungan Jo Sun

rates too high with too many hidden costs

no one qualifies for the rates on their site, I have found that it is just full of hidden fees and extra charges hat they are always hitting you with.

Scott D
Scott DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High interest rates.

Customer service wasn't too bad but $15 for a statement is rediculous. Early exit fee sucks. Interest rate was never disclosed until I committed to the car (Dealers fault). Also told by the Dealer I couldn't change/refinance in the first 12 months. Western Highway Honda. Good but be careful when organising finance.

Application Process

BAD customer service - lied to about statement access!

I called to ask for a 30 day statement to be sent to my email and the lady told me that they charge a $15.00 service fee for that. I couldn't believe it - so i asked well do you send them out quarterly or yearly? in which she replied no we never send statements. So i told her not to worry as i wasn't paying $15.00 - then i googled Nissan financial services only to find i can register online (in a matter of seconds) and BOOM there it was - my last 90 days of repayments and all my finance details i needed.
UNBELIEVABLE! how rude not to tell me that its all free if i access it online.

Appalled
AppalledSouth East Queensland, QLD

Atrocious!!! Don't use Nissan

I have a loan with Nissan and I cannot get them on the phone. I've made 5 attempts over the course of 2 days for an urgent matter and they simply won't answer the phone. I've been on hold for over 36 minutes and it just rings out, no message no nothing. I've tried Nissan's "customer service" and supposedly talked to the manager who said he can't help because Nissan Finance is separate to Nissan organisation (which makes no sense because Nissan is Nissan so if it has Nissan branding and your Nissan "customer service" and a NISSAN customer is having trouble shouldn't it be up to you to help??!!??) - stay away at all costs!!!!

Roshiel
RoshielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Bad customer service. Long waits on calls and they charge you for any normal service. Their online portal login is a joke and serves no purpose at all. Getting a statement, you are told it will be sent by the end of business.

A. Coz
A. CozSydney, NSW

Wish I Could give a Zero, Stay Away, Worst Customer Service, Nissan you should be ashamed,

Paid off my car (Nissan Pulsar) on the 15/02/19, with normal repayments, after 10 days they still have not removed their Intrest on the PPSR, cant sell the car till its removed. if call them its at least 15 mins waiting, then they say 48 hours to do anything. Nissan Head Office take note, I will never buy a brand new or used Nissan again just because of your crap customer service at your Financial Services.