Nissan Financial Services

Nissan Financial Services (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nissan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lani S
Lani SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a disgrace!!!

worst finance company ever

I've just got a statement after two years and found out the agreed 2% interest on finance is actually 19%. Im going to take them to the cleaners. Do not use Nissan financial services.

That's a joke

Would not use nissan finance ever again reason they would not help in purchase another second hand vehicle What more could be said nothing

Terrible Service

Chose to pay fortnightly but got provided a monthly payment schedule, when asked for a fortnightly schedule, got told I had to go to a financial planner, and charge $15 for a bloody email of statement which does nothing.

Lia
LiaSA

Read every last word of the contract before signing, even if you think you've seen it before

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Worst financial service ever.

Massive fees for paying out car loan early. $15 for a statement. No refinancing options unless you're refinancing a balloon payment. No options to reduce weekly/monthly payments at all. Take DAYS to respond to emails, if you call you're on hold for a longgggggg time. Take a long time to process payments/pay outs. Interest rates are sky high. Avoid at all costs!!!

Scammers

What you don’t make enough off the interest ? statement fee of $15 and an early exit fee you make BANKS look good

DO NOT USE

Worst service ever

I called them up for some statements so that my wife can update her salary packaging, only to be told it would cost $15.00 to generate it. It's the biggest rip off company ever. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Naveen
NaveenToowong

Rip off. Stay away from taking loan from them

Worst customer service ,account maintenance fee, early termination fee also need to pay $15 just to get the statement.
Stay away from them. Made a mistake off not reviewing the product online before taking loan.

AWARE
AWARE

Rip Off

Customer service was terrible and the fees are a JOKE!! An early payout figure for my car loan incurred a $500 fee for paying it off early, RIDICULOUS. A loan statement costs $15, what a RIP OFF. Seriously they don't care about people so don't use them!!!

In my opinion do not engage!!!

Worse place stay away

Frances
FrancesBaulkham Hills

Charge for statement

Sucker
SuckerGold Coast

White collar criminals

Was told finance was cheaper than the banks. I trusted these guys at Robina Holden Gold Coast as I knew the guys from the gym I attended. They prayed on my excitement picking up the new car and didn’t go through all the paperwork with me properly. The $60,000 car was financed through Nissan and interest rate was not disclosed on any paperwork. Being a commercial loan apparently it’s not necessary. What the?? This is how they can get away with hiding the facts from you! I was unwittingly financed into 17%!!!! Car now costing over $104,000!!! They are rouges!! Stay well away from Robina Holden and Nissan Finance.

Anju
AnjuMelbourne

$15 For a statement everytime you need one

Never buying another Nissan AGAIN!!!! The reason is everytime you need a statement you need to pay $15 for one which is ridiculous. We own other vehicles under different brand and never had to pay a cent for a statement

You will end up spending more than what you should have after purchasing the vehicle.Think Twice!!!

Find out how Nissan Financial Services compares to other Car Loans

Charge $15 for a Payment Schedule!

As a company Nissan Finance is impossible to deal with - just to get a copy of a payment schedule I had to go through a number of emails because my name wasn't on the contract even though the company I work for purchased the car. I had to follow up the authorisation as it wasn't sent through, to be told it could take a while to send as it was end of Financial Year and they were very busy! I suggested sending an email with an attachment shouldn't take very long! Then I was told I would have to pay $15 for the information - every other company I deal with for Company Finance send a payment schedule through automatically and for free.

Khaliq
Khaliq

nissan narara

Nissan finance at Dandenong 3 year ago for my Nissan Navara it had been approved so good but they did not told me about the account fee is $10 and if need statement i have to pay $15 for statements which is it has happens to me. My can cast me about $34,000 to $38,000 plus 1% finance now i have the statement it is going to cost me $50067.72.
I had 2 other car which has been paid off i never chick the statement, I am not happy now with them i never go there for another car. it is Bloody rip off

Review collected in partnership with Nissan

Make sure you look for the close print

Being young and not knowing any better I jumped for anything I could so be careful of that read everything! I have had my car for 3 years it was 13,000 and I have payed 34,000 with 2 years to go. So PLEASE look. Before you sign anything with Nissan or anywhere

Rip off

Applied for finance at Kia Dandenong. Was approved. Before signing kept ringing finance guy for rates never replied. Face to face upon signing I was told 8% found out later more like 17%. DOUBLE! Plus monthly $6 acc fee. My $20,000 car is going to cost me $34,000. Bloody rip off!! Will never deal with them again!!!

Nav
NavMelbourne

Pathetic service

Laura L.
Laura L.asked

Trying to obtain finance for a new vehicle with Nissan Finance (The Vehicle is a Nissan). They have made my approval conditional upon paying out a personal loan that still has 12 months remaining (Roughly $5k). I have tried reading the National Consumer Credit Protection legislation but I am no contracts lawyer. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Andrea
Andreaasked

Hi just wondering why a motor vehicle dealership is adding $990 as a facilitation fee on top of $450 establishment fee ? Thanking you

micheal
micheal

The $450 establishment fee goes to the finance company.. to cover their costs The $990 is for the dealership because they set up your loan,they did all the contracts etc its a commission but the dealers call it a faciliation fee but its actually a commission to dealer the customer pays for the dealership to set up the loan. All the dealers do it. better off going to a bank for a car loan

robynkellam
robynkellamasked

Can I please have a balance owing on my loan, and a payout amount?

brett H.
brett H.

Ring them to ask for this. I did and was very happy with the result

john smith
john smith

Why would you be asking here for how do you expect the public to know. The most logical thing to do would be to contact Nissan Finance

See all Nissan Financial Services questions