Nissan Financial Services

Nissan Financial Services

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nissan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Skyline finance Scammers

Total scammers they alter documents. Charge different rates than agreed an then try and bully customers into paying way more than agreed. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Do not let them bully you take them to court they are using illegal tactics. Report them to Afca if you are not happy with their response.

Karen S.
Karen S.South East Queensland, QLD

Skyline Finance registered as Nissan Finance

Warning: you cannot easily get a statement of your account if you are applying for other finance!

Statements aren't automatically sent to you, nor are they available on their website. You have to ring and either wait for them to ring you back which I think is inconvenient if you have short lunch breaks, or wait on hold... I'm currently on 25mins.

Very poor customer service

Made a phone call to customer service, waited more than 15 minutes. Making another call now, waiting 59 minutes already n still on hold. They got back to our email is not within 24 hours as the message says but 5 days.
Not recommend Nissan Finance to others.

Sven Van Dongen
Sven Van DongenQueanbeyan

Paid extra, now they owe me

I paid extra payments into my account. They then debited the usual amount and now they owe me money back. They ignore this and tell me i owe them for a payout. Absolute rubbish. On hold for a person. They will just keep debiting me the fortnightly amounts even though the load is technically paid. Claims to get back to you within 24 hours is also absolutely false
On hold for 30 minutes now
Update:45 minutes holding now
Update: 1 hour now
Update: They answered at 1:05 mins. The agent helped me to stop debits and explained the process which the person replying to my email didnt clearly know at all. Lets see if it all works out.

Franc Rebernik
Franc RebernikSydney, NSW

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Anyone considering using these morons please think twice and while your at it, run in the opposite direction as fast as possible.
Customer Service is NON-EXISTENT try to get through to them over the phone is impossible.
The worst I have dealt with, my experience with Nissan Finance has convinced me NEVER to buy another Nissan.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

One star is way too generous. I'd give zero stars if it would let me

I can't log into the portal. Call wait times are over an hour. They never reply to emails, even though their automated message says they will respond within 24 hours. I spoke to Hadassah who promised to respond to my emails straight away, but she hasn't responded for over 5 days now. Worst service ever!

Zip it
Zip it Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

If you want to call this company be prepared for very long call waiting. You can be on the phone for one hour before someone answers. Ridiculous!Why do some company’s have to be so demented? Human defects.

Sadak M.
Sadak M.Perth, WA

The worst finance company bloody suckers

This company is the worst blood suckers
I have Mitsubishi eclipse cross was financed through them and they never told me the rate of the interest was more than 11% and the car loan was $28,990 but they saying the total loan is $51,000 and also loan keeping fees are $7 per month

Is anyone can explain what the heck is this?

Charlie
CharlieMid North Coast, NSW

Shocking Customer Service

Received my letter with my balloon payout figure but decided to pay it earlier. Rang 18 May and after 30 minutes on hold I hung up. Rang 19 May and after 15 minutes on hold got a recorded message saying my wait time would be 54 minutes. Absolutely unbelievable.

SLB
SLBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

VERY poor customer service

Every time you need to contact them its atleast a 30 minute wait on hold to talk to someone, most of the time with no resolution. I was told differemt things for the same issue.

Later in my loan due to a reduction in income I had been unable to make some payments, I totally accept responsibility for this. However, in order to make payment arrangements they were VERY unhelpful. With a reduction in income and not being able to meet my usual $100 weekly payment they expected me to be able to pay $150 a week to catch up. You do the math, not going to work!
Very unhelpful, inflexible, impractical. There are lots of options out there, steer clear of these guys!

Matt1987
Matt1987Gippsland, VIC

Good luck if you need to get hold of them even for an easy enquiry

On 3 different occasions i have attempted to contact nissan finance completed online forms with no response for a simple enquiry for a payout figure. Terrible customer service steer clear

brunet
brunetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Clear. Worst financial company ever

Stay clear of them. So many hidden charges. As a bookkeeper for 15 years I have many clients who have commercial loans. I have never ever seen any payment plan for a loan charge $10 a month bank fees. I initially did this as to receive 3 years free servicing with Nissan. Trust me it's not free. No even worth one star. All the other reviews should prove they are trouble.

RUN FOR THE HILLS

Avoid this company at all costs! I have had issues since day 1 and it is still ongoing. Most recently I have generated a few payout quotes because they would not do ANYTHING to assist with putting a hold on payments even for a few months due to an income reduction. I would rather eat into my savings rather than keep letting them take more money.

I cannot log in to the customer portal at all and no one is willing to help to fix the issue. I have never changed passwords for this service and it all worked fine until I generated any payout quotes. Not much of a conspiracy theorist but the longer this goes on the more interest they are earning until I can pay it out and finally get out of the nightmare!

Cassie
CassiePerth, WA

The worst finance company

This company is TERRIBLE. SO many fees. They can’t figure out my account to consolidate. Always in the phone to them and they are super unhelpful. I have paid out my account in full and never want to deal with them again but they can’t sort it out.

One star is kind

Customer service is well below average. No way to contact anyone, when you finally can no one is willing to listen. Customer portal only works now and then but no one to help with technical issues, and this is all pre-COVID. When hours got cut they were not flexible in the slightest.

Undisclosed set up costs only found after requesting a full statement (not emailed at all and near no information on the portal), unwilling to give interest rate, also does not show on statement or portal. Worst and most unprofessional financial institute I've come across.

STEER CLEAR!

Laura L.
Laura L.asked

Trying to obtain finance for a new vehicle with Nissan Finance (The Vehicle is a Nissan). They have made my approval conditional upon paying out a personal loan that still has 12 months remaining (Roughly $5k). I have tried reading the National Consumer Credit Protection legislation but I am no contracts lawyer. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Andrea
Andreaasked

Hi just wondering why a motor vehicle dealership is adding $990 as a facilitation fee on top of $450 establishment fee ? Thanking you

micheal
micheal

The $450 establishment fee goes to the finance company.. to cover their costs The $990 is for the dealership because they set up your loan,they did all the contracts etc its a commission but the dealers call it a faciliation fee but its actually a commission to dealer the customer pays for the dealership to set up the loan. All the dealers do it. better off going to a bank for a car loan

robynkellam
robynkellamasked

Can I please have a balance owing on my loan, and a payout amount?

brett H.
brett H.

Ring them to ask for this. I did and was very happy with the result

john smith
john smith

Why would you be asking here for how do you expect the public to know. The most logical thing to do would be to contact Nissan Finance

See all Nissan Financial Services questions