Nissan Financial Services

Nissan Financial Services

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nissan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Charge $15 for a Payment Schedule!

As a company Nissan Finance is impossible to deal with - just to get a copy of a payment schedule I had to go through a number of emails because my name wasn't on the contract even though the company I work for purchased the car. I had to follow up the authorisation as it wasn't sent through, to be told it could take a while to send as it was end of Financial Year and they were very busy! I suggested sending an email with an attachment shouldn't take very long! Then I was told I would have to pay $15 for the information - every other company I deal with for Company Finance send a payment schedule through automatically and for free.

Laura L.
Laura L.asked

Trying to obtain finance for a new vehicle with Nissan Finance (The Vehicle is a Nissan). They have made my approval conditional upon paying out a personal loan that still has 12 months remaining (Roughly $5k). I have tried reading the National Consumer Credit Protection legislation but I am no contracts lawyer. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Andrea
Andreaasked

Hi just wondering why a motor vehicle dealership is adding $990 as a facilitation fee on top of $450 establishment fee ? Thanking you

micheal
micheal

The $450 establishment fee goes to the finance company.. to cover their costs The $990 is for the dealership because they set up your loan,they did all the contracts etc its a commission but the dealers call it a faciliation fee but its actually a commission to dealer the customer pays for the dealership to set up the loan. All the dealers do it. better off going to a bank for a car loan

robynkellam
robynkellamasked

Can I please have a balance owing on my loan, and a payout amount?

brett H.
brett H.

Ring them to ask for this. I did and was very happy with the result

john smith
john smith

Why would you be asking here for how do you expect the public to know. The most logical thing to do would be to contact Nissan Finance

See all Nissan Financial Services questions